WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i heard from someone i talked about the case with has told me that he had a brother that was gonna buy a truck from this guy at CB. when the guys brother went to the house the guy freaked out and told him that he would shoot him if you mess with my wife. the brother never met this guy before and told him he was there to give him money for the truck. so the guy said wait one minute and the guy with the truck went to his back bedroom and brung out a gun. when the brother tried to leave the guy with the gun shot the brother in the back. before he shot the guy he told him he was gonna kill him because he did it before. the guy at CB admitted to killing 2 girls about 4 or 5 years ago but the LE didn't prove it was him. after the brother got out of the hosipital he told LE what the guy told him but all the LE would say to the guy is stay away from that guy at CB. the guy who shot the guy in the back only got probation for what he did. later that year the LE did find the 2 bodies of young girls where the guy said he put the bodies after he killed them. The LE couldn't find any proof that the guy did this. I don't know if this is a rumor or not but the guy i talked to seemed like he wasn't making this up.
maybe this is why MAC'S body was at CB. I don't know if this story is true but i wanted to share with you guys from what i heard. i hope this isn't a problem i posted this?
hoppyfrog?

i wasn't trying to pass judgement. i was just saying he has a nice car and maybe it took awhile to make it look nice. sorry

I haven't been able to view it yet. I keep getting an error msg. I think there are 600 other people trying to view it right now. All I've seen is the one on WW, which is really poor quality. I'll keep trying, tho. Do you see a spoiler on the car?

lowes must pay alot for him to have a car like that.

JV works at target (iirc) and his civic, as posted, is a 2000. My husband has a honda civic, 1999. The payments were very low (on the car AND insurance) and it has been paid off for a few years now. My guess would be that his payments were probably pretty low as well, so I can safely say that a target paycheck could easily afford this car. JMHO

No need to be sorry, pepsi! I don't think your post came off as passing judgement at all.

from what i heard from someone i talked about the case with has told me that he had a brother that was gonna buy a truck from this guy at CB. when the guys brother went to the house the guy freaked out and told the the he would shoot him if you mess with my wife. the brother never met this guy before and told him he was there to give him money for the truck. so the guy said wait i minute and the guy with the truck went to his back bedroom and brung out a gun. when the brother tried to leave the guy with the gun shot the brother in the back. before he shot the guy he told him he was gonna kill him because he did it before. the guy at CB admitted to killing 2 girls about 4 or 5 years ago but the LE didn't prove it was him. after the brother got out of the hosipital he told LE what the guy told him but all the LE say to the guy is stay away from they guy at CB. the guy who shot the guy in the back only got probation for what he did. later that year the LE did find the 2 bodies of young girls where the guy said he put the bodies after he killed them. The LE couldn't find and proof that the guy did this. I don't know if this is a rumor or not but the guy i talked to seemed like he wasn't making this up.
maybe this is why MAC'S body was at CB. I don't know if this story is true but i wanted to share with you guys from what i heard. i hope this isn't a problem i posted this?
hoppyfrog?

Um....what? Someone was shot...apparenlty for no reason...and the shooter didn't go to jail? As Liz would say "my hinky meter is going off"!! :sonar:

Um....what? Someone was shot...apparenlty for no reason...and the shooter didn't go to jail? As Liz would say "my hinky meter is going off"!! :sonar:

the guy that told me said this happened about 4 or 5 years ago. i'm not sure if it's true or not. just something a guy told me.

I haven't been able to view it yet. I keep getting an error msg. I think there are 600 other people trying to view it right now. All I've seen is the one on WW, which is really poor quality. I'll keep trying, tho. Do you see a spoiler on the car?

I viewed it earlier on youtube. I never see all the things other people see in any of those videos. Someone said it looked like both Mackenzie's arms were cradling something. I thought I saw both of her arms swinging. :crazy: At least I thought I saw the scarf they saw.

well...I don't know what a spoiler is.:square:

lowes must pay alot for him to have a car like that.

Lowe's???? He works for Target. He probably works very hard and saves his money! Maybe he works 2 jobs. You can get great deals if you are smart and shop. I've seen much younger kids driving fancier vehicles. I don't think you can make a judgement that someone's car is way above their means without a lot more facts. Now, if he was driving a Porsche...............! JMHO

This car looks like its well taken care of, but its a 2000 Honda Civic, that's an average car that's 10 years old. I just looked up the Kelly Blue Book value for this car. Obviously I don't know the exact mileage and such but it ranges from $3,500-$7,000. That's not an expensive car for a 21 year old to have. I had a more expensive car when I was a lifeguard.

There appears to be a light pole obscuring vision of a possible spoiler.. I also see movement in the driver side of car. For me and car knowledge, I wouldn't know if it was even the same make as suggested.

No... can't find a bd on jv. If someone has a membership at ancestry, it's there.

I viewed it earlier on youtube. I never see all the things other people see in any of those videos. Someone said it looked like both Mackenzie's arms were cradling something. I thought I saw both of her arms swinging. :crazy: At least I thought I saw the scarf they saw.

I see her left arm swinging at one short point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member