2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seriously seems like a disinformation campaign. Imma stop believing eveyone for the moment.

Dare I wonder what's next?
most likely the unsealing of the RO and all the sceery details contained within.

If they (D and Kaine) think and believe that Kyron is alive and want TH to cooperate that there is A LOT more going on here than we currently know.

JMOO

i
I understand their need to think of Kyron as still being alive, but after LE has searched SI, waterways, dense, thick forests, for a month, Kyron is still alive? How about the possibility of both, dead and alive, that way people can keep their eye out in all places. moo mho
Step-dad Tony, is an LE detective - wonder how much of this has his approval?snipped

"When asked about the family's belief that Kyron is still alive, Lt. Mary Lindstrand, Multnomah County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman, said: "That's what the family is going with. That's the premise law enforcement is operating under." http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_search_family_mem.html

Really? They're operating under that premise by looking in the waterways and forests?

I wonder if this is a "Zanny"-type story where Terri has started telling about someone who has him and is taking care of him? Maybe they're just trying to humor her and get her to talk? :waitasec:

Nope I don't see it as wrong at all that they booted them. Both them seem to report things that are wrong at times. ( one reporting his body had been found) The other seems to wnt to report on the family drama more then on finding Kyron. Nope see no problem with it at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think either the Oregonian or WW reported a body was found. That was Katu or Koin. IIRC.

Now I would like to know what they think Terri's motive would be in simply hiding him? Ransom of some kind? Snapping and killing him I can see. Hiding him is much more difficult to explain. :waitasec:

Let's try this. TH loves the boy as if he was her own. There is trouble between her and her husband (maybe an affair, maybe just differences). She realizes that she has no legal "right" to Kyron as he is not actually her son (as opposed to the baby, who she is the biological mother to). So, she hides Kyron away somewhere (or has someone do it for her.)

I think the police HAVE said what they think to the family. I think this was a way to essentially name her as a person of interest without the police actually having to do it.

I don't think for a second that they did this without LE's support. They called them to ask for guidance in answering the questions. The statement was written with LE's assistance. If she was NOT a person of interest they would have asked them to leave any mention of her out. It would have been a generic asking everyone to cooperate fully.

I think emphasizing they think he is still alive also could be part of the strategy. To cause Terri to think they believe that she would never hurt him. Let her guard down, help them find him and that she could then blame her "accomplice" if he was not alive. Or even come up with some other story where she had knowledge but didn't do it.

I think they said exactly what LE wanted them to say. I don't think it will work, but I think they are all working together. JMO.

Now I would like to know what they think Terri's motive would be in simply hiding him? Ransom of some kind? Snapping and killing him I can see. Hiding him is much more difficult to explain. :waitasec:

ITA Facetious. For three - almost four - weeks, they have cooperated with LE to move the investigation forward, and have not said anything to the public without LE's approval, IMO. Their focus throughout has been to protect K & to bring him home.

Today's statement brings into perspective Monday's statement, where the three of them said they have been "fully briefed".

I have been hoping & believing all along that K is alive, and have not felt that he's deceased. Call it intuition, some may call it wishful thinking (sometimes, wishes really do come true), I myself have called it hope against hope.

Today my hope has been 100% renewed.

who said "strange" first? call it now...

Cause if not I officially call this case freaking STRANGE!

I don't think I would be confident with any police investigation that seems to have turned up precisely nothing in an entire month.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think either the Oregonian or WW reported a body was found. That was Katu or Koin. IIRC.
your right I was wrong. Or was the one that reported the LE messed up not acting fast enough right?

wow, I mean. What is terri not telling them. I wonder if this has to do with the lie detectors, I understand sometimes they don't work right. Makes ME wonder if failing them made the others believe she has more than she is telling. moo of course.

Well the fact that they used a pic from the first press conference tells me that either they are a bit ticked, OR, they just do not care what they throw up there.

BBM. Yep, throw up is pretty much a good description.

Let's try this. TH loves the boy as if he was her own. There is trouble between her and her husband (maybe an affair, maybe just differences). She realizes that she has no legal "right" to Kyron as he is not actually her son (as opposed to the baby, who she is the biological mother to). So, she hides Kyron away somewhere (or has someone do it for her.)

Fingers crossed.

I think there is some serious anger and frustration from not being able to do anything or have any control over Kyron's fate. I guess may KH and DY just exhibited the only thing left they have any control over. They need to rethink their actions though.

who said "strange" first? call it now...

Cause if not I officially call this case freaking STRANGE!

I dont know if I called it strange first , but I know within 2 days something was weird with this case, real weird.....

Before this "press conference", I thought I had it figured out. Now, WTF do I know. That "control" thing bothers me to no end....I feel HINK.

Good thought, but I would have expected to see a lot more evidence of her love for Kyron on her facebook page before it went private. I could see her doing this with her biological daughter.....but not Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz