2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They would like the community to continue what they’ve been doing. Keep Kyron’s face out there and look on their properties for him."

Huh? They know he's alive, and he might be ON SOMEONE'S PROPERTY?

"Desiree said it is her goal for everyone any where in the world to know what Kyron looks like."

So that answers the question of "where" we should be looking--everywhere in the world.

(Source - http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...e-press-conference-with-kyron-hormans-family/)

I have tried to edit the original photos to show what I can see - I hope that this acceptable to do.

There are two photos where Kyron is holding his head in a similar fashion - I can make it out in both.

This is great! Can you post in it the Birthmark thread?

OK, I am so over this so-called PC now.

I still think that LE is putting all of their hopes, fears and eggs in the Terri-did-it basket and has no place else to go. Those hopes, fears, etc. apparently have spread to the other parental units.

Also, once again, I totally don't see that Desiree's husband would have any say in the handling of this investigation. LE is very clear on cases where you have a personal interest. He can advise Desiree, but that is about it.

Desiree's chant that Kyron is alive sounded to me, sadly, more like a mantra than any sort of statement of knowledge or fact.

Thank goodness the FBI has broader sights.

IF " Kyron IS ALIVE, " Then why the heck were thy not talking to him???? And pleading for who ever has him to bring him home ( where ever that might be now) Makes absolutely no sense. They want there to be no information out there, they do not want people to do searches on their own, they don't want all the dirty family laundry out there, and will only talk to select news outlets who happen to abide by their rules, and they want people
to " look for him in their daily lives. . . " Right, at the grocery store and the mall.

Bombshell tonight . . THEY ARE ALL NUTS!

My opinion only of course

Seriously if I thought my child's SM knew where he was if he were missing there would be no need for a plea on tv for her to cooperate and tell what she knows. I would by any means possible get it out of her. I would feel that I at least owe my child that much. Look at Beth she was willing to pay 6 figures to get her daughter's body back. JMO

I agree, I wouldn't be pleading either, but she would be... For her life...JMO

I had to do a bit of searching to find an earlier post that I made (6/25) about my somber feelings about a possibility in this case. We knew early on about Kyron's vision problems, and his parents reiterated his inability to see well without his glasses in their interviews last week. Today, the news about the allergy to bee stings makes me feel sick :(

I was extremely myopic as a child (legally blind without correction) and would never have been able to be anywhere without my glasses. If someone had taken me to an unfamiliar place and took away my glasses, I would have been rendered completely helpless and incapable of finding my way to safety. My earliest thoughts in the case were that someone who knew about Kyron's low vision and timidity confiscated his glasses and took him into the wilderness, leaving the boy there to fend for himself. I know it sounds positively horrible, but that was my gut instinct at the beginning of this sad saga In some ways, this is more disturbing to me than killing the boy. jmo

OK... let's think. There was a huge argument Saturday that started around 5:30 or so (don't remember the exact time of the first 911 call). Someone at the Horman home was being 'threatened'. LE came out, and then apparently left. Things did not settle down because a second "child custody" call happened around 11:00 pm that night. KH left with the baby and has successfully managed to get a RO, so that must mean TH was the aggressor in Saturday's event - but she wasn't arrested. Up until this Saturday event, all four of the adults in this case appeared to be supporting each other. Does anyone else have any more information about those 911 calls?

I think we need to be very careful about presenting assumptions as facts, kwim?

Have we even gotten confirmation that TH was present in the home at the time the calls were made to 911?

Another possible scenario to Saturday evening events could be:

Kaine was home with the baby and was either verbally told or read something on the computer that led him to believe TH may be preparing to disappear with the daughter in the near future, and feels threatened that his daughter may go missing...

So he calls 911 and states "someone" (daughter) is being threatened and involves LE.

LE arrives, Kaine shares information, and this may be where "LE suggested Kaine leave the home with the child" as reported. LE may also have advised him to go to courthouse for RO first thing Monday morning...

By 11 pm, Kaine is prepared and ready to leave and calls 911 again to document that he is now leaving the home with the child in his care (to my knowledge LE did not revisit the home?)

There is a particular reason why this RO was issued with NO CONTACT from mother and I believe it is because there is the threat TH will disappear with the child, not because of possible abuse.....

The major clue that this whole PC was not about Kyron so much as about KH and the "team" asserting their 'control' of "the story" as they called it, is seen in the way it was handled. If they did not want to include certain outlets, it would have been easy enough to contact them ahead of time and let them know. They could have had their "bouncer" lady stop them at the door and send them quietly away. INSTEAD...they let them come inside, set up and sit down and then proceeded with a public flogging designed to humiliate, insult and punish them in front of their colleagues.

jmo

Very well said. And I bet it comes back to bite them in the butt.

WW was very anti-Terri, btw. It will be interesting to see their reports from here out.

"Ground rules"

I can't believe the press didn't have the cojones to walk out.

I'm glad the press didn't walk out on Kyron.

I hear ya though.

What's weird is, it's seems they expect to do this for a while ... so they set up a semi-weekly schedule for the press. I didn't like to hear that forward-looking plan, myself.

After reading DY state that she thinks Kyron is alive and TH may know where he is my husband came up with the following:

Did KH plan on divorcing TH prior to all of this so she used Kyron to "bring them closer" in her twisted way of thinking? I don't know, as I type this it sounds ridiculous because that would be hard to explain away if Kyron was found and everything was fine...just thinking out loud here. I apologize in advance if this theory has been mentioned before or if I should have said this in a different thread!!

It would make more sense if someone that KH was involved with thought that framing TH for such a horrible thing would produce EXACTLY the results that it has, leaving him free for a willing and sympathetic shoulder to lean on.......

jmo

That's a good thought. I hadn't thought of that. If TH is involved and a CSI fan, she could very well have left her phone somewhere to ping while she was in another location ... it would make sense if this was all premeditated.

I agree. If this was premeditated why take a cell phone along. Wonder if the car could have GPS though. Was it a late model?

I'm glad the press didn't walk out on Kyron.

I hear ya though.

What's weird is, it's seems they expect to do this for a while ... so they set up a semi-weekly schedule for the press. I didn't like to hear that forward-looking plan, myself.

That was also odd... why would you anticipate not ending this tomorrow or the next day and be planning for future media meetings?

Sounds like control issues...

It just means that the reporters cannot go to air the day of the interviews with the interviews. They are being told that they cannot go to air with the interviews until Friday.

This is making me nauseous.

I almost get the feeling that this is a game to them (or Kaine). Perhaps Kaine knows exactly what happened and exactly where Kyron is. I'm just getting bad vibes here.

Waiting till Friday to release info ... if you want your child found you release info ASAP ... or at least I would.

How to get someone to become uncooperative...

1. File for divorce.

2. File a restraining order.

3. Seek sole custody of bio child.

>>>> snipped <<<<

Do you think it would be better to leave an 18 month old child in a situation that could get them killed IF you thought they were in danger?

I almost get the feeling that this is a game to them (or Kaine). Perhaps Kaine knows exactly what happened and exactly where Kyron is. I'm just getting bad vibes here.

Waiting till Friday to release info ... if you want your child found you release info ASAP ... or at least I would.

Thats what I am thinking to. Why hold on to information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43