NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this is a O/T but I just want to comment on how this community runs like a well oiled machine. There are no arguments and everyone is very adult. I find that refreshing when everyone has a differing opinion and obviously everyone feels very strongly about this case. I just wanted to throw that out there I am so proud of all of us every time I read the threads.

Secondly, I wanted to let everyone know that I got that email address up and running and I am working with some wonderful people over email and also private messages. I really want to thank everyone who is going to put stock in this group that we are trying to get up off the ground. I mean I know it is little now but I promise I and many others are going to change things for all of these poor babies just like Zahra. When they feel like they have nothing they will have someone there. I believe in this and want to make my babies proud to say that they have a mommy that stood up for something right and did something powerful with the help of so many wonderful people by her side helping her along. I am going to post the email address on here please feel free to email me and let me know if you can help us with anything. Just the smallest things can make a big difference and remember that it only takes one person to change the world.

Anyway, I have to go to bed and finally get some type of sleep everyone have a great night and hopefully tomorrow will be the day we bring Zahra home to rest. The email address is ourkidsarepriceless@gmail.com. I hope I don't in trouble for posting that...still kinda of new to this and not sure what will get me in trouble. (fingers crossed) Keep doing a great job and I hope to hear from people really soon.

Netsleuther, I can't begin to imagine the agony this must be for your family. I know I myself have speculated about AB's involvement with Zahra's disappearance. It has been just that, speculation, as I have no idea what the truth is here.

Really, we all just want Zahra found so she can go home. My prayers for Zahra, you and her family at this horrible time.

I admire speculation it makes people think and I admire the people in the right position who rely on facts.

While I am admiring so much, I admire anyone who values respect and there is no need to reply to that as I respect everyone on this board who is helping in their own way, everyone that is registered anyway if I had to have a limit.

So many times I have wished I had an Excel Spread sheet opened but with a chart instead so I could just look at something document it, add notes and draw a line to someone and move on even if it is going to look as though it reflects poorly on AB until I find more information to see where it bangs into other information.

The Google maps and Google Earth seems to be very helpful. I even looked for P.I software and I am not proclaiming to have PI skills but I did look towards the software to see if it could help layout information for me.

I am not proficient in writing bad checks so I can't pay for that type of software (attempted humor)

Time for bed I suppose. Night all, praying for Zahra and the Investigators.

Good gracious, just realized the time...off to bed, too. I am so hoping we hear some big news after the Grand Jury convenes Monday!

:rose: Justice for Zahra :rose:

Adam Baker married Elisa Fairchild in July 2008 in the backyard of Adam’s parents’ house in Giru, not far from the sugar mill. That November, the couple moved to North Carolina, some 10,000 miles from Australia.

One thing the article got wrong was they left Australia in December not November.

For some reason I thought November too so thanks for that clarification. I'm thinking that makes it possible EB overstayed a tourist visa as well.

Not certain this has been posted (behind in reading as usual) - sorry if it has! Very well written, IMO.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/oct/31/missing-girl-did-not-want-to-leave-australia-ar-498291/

This is very interesting indeed. This just makes me smile..........

He remembers what she said when other kids asked her how she could do the ropes course on one leg.

‘Because I want to,” Zahra told them.

I'm curious about that last line about the bicycle...........hmmmmm.

if it is the one I was just reading yep, way to much if you ask me...almost like if someone was trying to paint a different picture about thyself.

Not just Z either. FULL of comments about children in general. That said, I'm putting this topic to the side for now.

For some reason I thought November too so thanks for that clarification. I'm thinking that makes it possible EB overstayed a tourist visa as well.

According to BS's myspace blog EB had left America by at least 12 May 08.

According to BS's myspace blog EB had left America by at least 12 May 08.

LOL! I just closed the tab with her blog on! Tourist visas are good for 6 months. Without a tourist visa she could only have stayed in Oz 90 days under the VWP. I think (could be wrong - its early and I've had no coffee yet) but May-November is 6 months.

Not that this matters or helps find Zahra but it caught my eye. If she did overstay a visa it would have made it more difficult in the future to gain entry into Australia. From my understanding your immigration control do their jobs well.

That's probably why I was thinking they'd left Oz in November too.

I guess you realised you were going to get questions if you came on to a forum....snipped :)

Yep, willing to plow through them too, I had to come here to a place where people search for answers.

If it helps others to save asking me duplicate questions etc they should see my welcome post. I don't know the link to it.

This one hit close to home, I can cope with the level of involvement I am giving.

I found the link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5713116&postcount=418"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I did not name the group in my Stop in and say Hi post that I have been associated with but they are a registered non profit group in Australia doing it tough but getting through it.
http://www.dadsindistress.asn.au < not sure if I am allowed to link it.

Yep, willing to plow through them too, I had to come here to a place where people search for answers.

If it helps others to save asking me duplicate questions etc they should see my welcome post. I don't know the link to it.

This one hit close to home, I can cope with the level of involvement I am giving.

You can click on your name (top left of comment box) and find all the posts you have made. Was your welcome post the one about what you do for a living?

If one has had a hysterectomy one does not have periods. So if EB was faking a pregnancy,there would have been no need to use Zahara s supposed puberty as a cover.
Just when I think this can't get any stupider,it does! I'd sure like to know where EB was going to get twin babies,or even one...

^ exactly......EB = Hysterectomy, ZB was too young. The only reason there would have been anything in the bin for AB to see would be if EB was faking menstruation BEFORE the fake pregnancy in order to trick AB into thinking she was still fertile. When she knew she was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jend1184