GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That does help to me. Trying to see the big picture on everything. The city I live in has been compared to Austin as well. Sacramento, Ca.

So what time is the court thing on Wednesday? I'm trying to see what time it will be here since Adelaide is about 15+ hours ahead of me.

it is at elizabeth in COURT 1 at not before 2:15p.m. - Before MAGISTRATE HARRAP; (Video Conference)
POLICE
63 MCPAR-10-9663 D, J.A. (SUPPRESSED) (C)

this adelaide time

So 12 hours from now we should hear something in the USA from you guys. LOL

Adelaide is a city of 1 million approx, most big companies would be located in Melbourne or Sydney so it does have a small town feel. I don't know why weird murders happen, probably less than Melbourne or Sydney, but just stranger I suppose.

I'm really interested to discover what the motive is. I think a believable scenario can easily put together for the accused. (and many have been) But for those who believe some-one else may have done this, who do you think we should be looking for? What clues would lead us to the killer?

I didn't mean to make people feel defensive but I was feeling like some people aren't as interested in the case, the clues so far, the possible motives as they were at dissing other peoples suggestions. I think we need to entertain what people are suggesting may have happened if we want to find out what happened. You know, follow through with some ideas to see where they lead.

What was the towns name that this murder occurred? I'm looking on Google Earth but forgot the name and cannot go back and look since it is in review.

Fingers crossed Lera. Kapunda is the name of the town. if you search for Harriet street kapunda on Google earth you will get a pretty good idea of where it is.

singers that is going to be difficult until we hear more about the suppression hearing and or a little more info on the case. Right now it is hard to speculate because already from day one I've heard so much and I'm not sure if it was rumor or fact. Until the news media can report some tidbits of facts, so called rumors have muddy things up a bit.

I love reading everyone's opinion, theory, explanation etc and I know we are all different. But I am missing something because I don't care about how much education he had, where he came from, or how smart or dumb he was. To me that is all related to sentencing. To suggest only low income people or less educated folks commit heinous crimes is incorrect. NOW I am not saying people are wrong, we are all in this together trying to dissect the case(maybe we never will?) But to me the reasons behind why, pale into insignificance when it comes to the end result. I say this with respect and hope I am not stepping on toes in doing so.

I would have thought and abusive or dysfunctional upbringing would raise the chance of some-one committing a crime, along with mental illness, bullying and drug use. Which is why we would be intereted to hear if any of these would apply to the accused, which is why hearing from ppl in Kapunda who know him is so interesting.

I'm not his Mum and nobody can wear her shoes right now but if I were her and I knew the police had solid evidence like DNA. I would tell my son that he needs to admit to it, and pay the price. I would tell him I love him but if he didn't confess, then he will not be getting visits from me.

I noticed on another street adjacent to the victims street it looked like there was some sort of cement making plant? Or something like that. Can someone tell me what that is?

I'm not his Mum and nobody can wear her shoes right now but if I were her and I knew the police had solid evidence like DNA. I would tell my son that he needs to admit to it, and pay the price. I would tell him I love him but if he didn't confess, then he will not be getting visits from me.

If I was his mum and I didn't think he did it I would be trying to find out who did. Cause some-one killed them.

If I believed he did it, I would probably be blaming myself for not seeing signs and intervening in his life so this would not have happened. No idea what I would say to him :(

I hope he admits it too actually, it would be a lot easier for everyone concerned, and if there is solid physical evidence, and it sounds like there is I don't see how a trial would help him much unless he mounts some kind of insanity defense....does anyone here know what options he does have if he chooses to come clean?

^ the dealer was a guess by me, I am not sure either.

ETA: and if I was his mum I don't know how I would cope to be honest! Whatever is in his past you have to feel for her, no doubt she could never have predicted this!!

If I was his mum and I didn't think he did it I would be trying to find out who did. Cause some-one killed them.

If I believed he did it, I would probably be blaming myself for not seeing signs and intervening in his life so this would not have happened. No idea what I would say to him :(

Ditto on the first one, second one...I wouldn't want any more grief come to the surviving family members and if I had any guilt, by him not owning up to it would cause more guilt placed on me. At least I did something right with my son and that would be to get him to own up to what he did...for the Victims, for the community, for the police, for me the mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon