TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Your point would be?

My point would be, I think the article provided false information. Frankly, I'm sick of reading crappy news reports, linking one that isn't MSM and wrong just ads to the misinformation out there.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123690"]Found Deceased TX - Jonathan Foster 12, missing! Media Links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Imamaze did great job with media links.

Dear Posters,

I know you are all working hard to put the pieces together on this case and what happened to Jonathan.

I would like to share a couple of thoughts that you might keep in mind as you review the facts and information.

We have family posting and reading here. Please try to keep their pain in mind. Please take the time to word your posts carefully so that you get your message across without causing undue hurt.

LE has spoken loudly and clearly in this case. I have never seen a more honest or harsh press conference. LE is sure they have their person and they are sure this person is pure evil and that she acted alone.

While the family may have some history, there is no indication, except from the mouth of a "pure evil" _______ to indicate they were not working hard and doing their best to provide Jonathan with a loving life. Mom went so far as leave her newly married man to protect her son. That speaks volumes to me and I think she should be commended for that. We see many women on this board that support their man over their children, to the detriment of the children, over and over, and over.

Just some thoughts to keep in mind as you post. Remember this is about a child, that from all accounts was happy, well-liked in his neighborhood and loved his family.

Thanks,

Salem

My point would be, I think the article provided false information. Frankly, I'm sick of reading crappy news reports, linking one that isn't MSM and wrong just ads to the misinformation out there.

I don't see how you can conclude the article provided false information considering the body could be badly burned but why would that prevent an ID from dental records? I don't think that even a complete skull would be needed for the dental record ID, a jaw would be enough. And obviously the article didn't claim the body was just ashes.

I don't see how you can conclude the article provided false information considering the body could be badly burned but why would that prevent an ID from dental records? I don't think that even a complete skull would be needed for the dental record ID, a jaw would be enough. And obviously the article didn't claim the body was just ashes.

The linked article claimed DNA would be required to make an ID.

The article also states the body was ashes.

Post respectully snipped

Nelson's sister defended her saying that she spent Christmas day with her.

"She showed no signs of doing anything to anybody illegal," Angie Johnson, Nelson's sister, told the station. "I don't believe at all she has anything to do with killing a child. That's not Mona."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelso...-foster-shes-monster/story?id=12514556&page=2

Bold and blue by me.

Really sister? She showed no signs of doing anything to anybody Illegal? Never? With THAT rap sheet full of assault charges and stints in prison? Breaking kids bones and giving them head injuries? Really?

Sometimes people need to go somewhere, sit down and shut the eff up.

Isn't rehashing the incorrect information in a link just as bad as posting the link in the first place? It's been removed.

Okay, how about this.
http://www.kvue.com/home/112668169.html
Quote: A witness reported seeing a woman matching Nelson’s description pull up to Davis’ apartment in a gray or silver pickup truck near the time the threatening phone call was made.

I think the bigger question is how was Jonathan removed with witnesses who saw monas truck there and witnesses who gave sd an alibi yet didnt see Jonathan being removed....jmo

I walk by the window, see someone pulling up to the neighbors house... or parked in the driveway... or entering or exiting. But I don't sit there and watch until they have driven away.

Someone simply saw her pull up. They didn't sit and wait until she was inside, then wait until she left again. We wish they had, but they didn't. This may have been because they were used to seeing her there and saw her there earlier too? She was in there at least a few minutes, then came back out and left in whatever way she did that.

I don't think it's weird that the witness didn't sit and wait for her to leave.

Originally Posted by Wondergirl
Post respectully snipped

"She showed no signs of doing anything to anybody illegal," Angie Johnson, Nelson's sister, told the station. "I don't believe at all she has anything to do with killing a child. That's not Mona."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelson...2514556&page=2

Bold and blue by me.

Really sister? She showed no signs of doing anything to anybody Illegal? Never? With THAT rap sheet full of assault charges and stints in prison? Breaking kids bones and giving them head injuries? Really?

Sometimes people need to go somewhere, sit down and shut the eff up.

(colored red by me)

Maybe the sister is referring to the illegals she'd smuggle into the country. :|

That is what I recall as well. The buildings were shut down because of code violations thus putting her out of a job.

So was MN 'laid off' and not 'fired' from her job?

SNIPPED:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelso...-foster-shes-monster/story?id=12514556&page=2

Isn't this one of the hallmarks of a psychopath? Christmas Eve with the family of her victim, followed by Christmas Day with her sister where she appears emotionally comfortable. Just making the holiday rounds.

SNIPPED:

Isn't this one of the hallmarks of a psychopath? Christmas Eve with the family of her victim, followed by Christmas Day with her sister where she appears emotionally comfortable. Just making the holiday rounds.

IMO Yes! TWISTED psychopath!! IMO it's the equivelant of going clubbing when your daughter is missing.

SNIPPED:

Further proof of what LE said about her ice cold heart.

The sister is just helping the case, IMO, by showing her demeanor after the crime.

Had JF's death happened accidentally by taser or she hit him too hard or whatever, wouldn't she have been a little flustered going with police? She seemed unemotional and detective said she showed no remorse. This had to have been intentional. Right?

Had JF's death happened accidentally by taser or she hit him too hard or whatever, wouldn't she have been a little flustered going with police? She seemed unemotional and detective said she showed no remorse. This had to have been intentional. Right?

Yep, I think it's impossible to remove a child from his own home by accident. Why remove him at all? YKWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic