TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

To clarify my original post, I never meant to imply that the BF was home all day alone with Hailey. I was simply giving everyone's whereabouts when Hailey actually left her house, as told to me by Billie. She never told me a specific time.

I do not think that Billie has changed her story or tried to fudge the time to protect her BF. She would be scratching his eyes out if she thought he was involved with Hailey's disappearance in any way.

"On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. DD was in and out, but not home when Hailey left. Hailey told her mom's boyfriend that she was going to walk across the street to see her dad, and then go on to her friend's house to spend the night. As previously mentioned, Colorado City is a very small town. Kids here walk around pretty freely. Hailey did not take anything with her when she left the house."

It wasn't your post that the time of 1PM was given, it was on several news sites and on her facebook...
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/02/cash-reward-offered-for-missing-13-year-old-girl/

czgtz - if the neighbor saw Hailey on the phone in the yard - would it have been a landline cordless phone? I remember you said that Hailey did not have a cell phone.

Poly the bf.....hopefully, that's been done.

Billie doesn't have a landline. And as far as I know, no polygraphs have been given.

NG will be starting in about 30 minutes - hopefully we'll get clarification on the timeline. I haven't watched NG in ages - hopefully I can last beyond 10 minutes.

Livestream link - (Issues with JVM is streaming right now)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

Been watching CBS7 News....not a word about Hailey, but by golly I sure know about the New Apartment complex going up in Midland and the tragedy the Homeowners across the way are having because future Apartment tenants will be able to see in the Homeowners backyards.....:tsktsk:

Has Billie's phone records come in today as planned - anybody know?

And I was just adding being out there 30 minutes... that is a long time for a teenage girl to be outside talking on the phone.

I disagree. I've got one right now on the other end of the phone with my 13 year old son, it's been two hours already! I have to pry the phone away from him and I hear she often goes outside (27 degrees outside) to talk to him! ( it's driving me CRAZY, but that's a topic for another forum lol)

These cases with missing young girls need to lead newscasts, not be fitted in around other stories...JVM is going on about the Navy's raunchy video...after covering Kristi Cornwall and the woman who died in the beer mogul's home...both valid to cover, but time is of the essence in these cases like Hailey and Phylicia Barnes, the 16-yr old missing-lead with it please, NG. (I'll even watch, though on mute probably...)

To clarify my original post, I never meant to imply that the BF was home all day alone with Hailey. I was simply giving everyone's whereabouts when Hailey actually left her house, as told to me by Billie. She never told me a specific time.

I do not think that Billie has changed her story or tried to fudge the time to protect her BF. She would be scratching his eyes out if she thought he was involved with Hailey's disappearance in any way.

"On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. Her brother was in and out, but not home when Hailey left. Hailey told her mom's boyfriend that she was going to walk across the street to see her dad, and then go on to her friend's house to spend the night. As previously mentioned, Colorado City is a very small town. Kids here walk around pretty freely. Hailey did not take anything with her when she left the house."

Can you get mom to mention the boyfriend by name to a reporter?

Can you get mom to mention the boyfriend by name to a reporter?

The boyfriend was with the mother on the interview that was on KTXS and they said his name but they do not have a link to the interview on thier site.

Assuming mom had her phone at work with her and no landline, whose phone would Hailey have used?

The boyfriend was with the mother on the interview that was on KTXS and they said his name but they do not have a link to the interview on thier site.
:banghead: arghhhh

I'm gonna e-mail them and inquire about putting a link to the interview up, anyone like to join me?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler
Back