TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Is NG on at 6:00 pm , I honestly can't remember.....

I asked the question about seeing her in the backyard because why would a 13 yr old that is home alone??? go outside to talk on the phone?

Czgtz said that Hailey's brother D was not home when she left, that he had been in and out of the house that day. Do we know what time he last saw Hailey?

There was a report by someone that said they had seen Hailey on the phone in her backyard. Maybe it was recently that LE was able to confirm this report or maybe it was confirmed earlier and LE just didn't bother to alert the public or media on it's new findings but either way, time change to 3:15pm and now statments from Mom's BF that he arrived at the house at 3:00pm.

Putting less time spent alone with her? He shows up and she leaves? Sure would love to know what's behind the changing story.

So... she leaves within 15 mins. of bf arrival.

After being seen in backyard on house phone for 30 mins. earlier?

I probably missed it, but do we know what time she was seen on the phone in her backyard?

Probably should not post the brother's name if he is a minor...

I do hope it is still covered on NG... with the announcements today of certain missing finally being found. I don't know how they work that with their programming. Does anyone know if NG only airs what is pretaped?

I probably missed it, but do we know what time she was seen on the phone in her backyard?

No we do not know, nor do we know if the report of someone seeing her on the phone in the backyard has been confirmed.

To clarify my original post, I never meant to imply that the BF was home all day alone with Hailey. I was simply giving everyone's whereabouts when Hailey actually left her house, as told to me by Billie. She never told me a specific time.

I do not think that Billie has changed her story or tried to fudge the time to protect her BF. She would be scratching his eyes out if she thought he was involved with Hailey's disappearance in any way.

"On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. Her brother was in and out, but not home when Hailey left. Hailey told her mom's boyfriend that she was going to walk across the street to see her dad, and then go on to her friend's house to spend the night. As previously mentioned, Colorado City is a very small town. Kids here walk around pretty freely. Hailey did not take anything with her when she left the house."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back