TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest article. BBM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7364428.html
Quote:
Police found a portion of burned carpet, "hit on" by a cadaver dog, in Nelson's garbage. They also recovered twine that resembled the cord used to bind the boy's hands.

And Quote:
Complaining of a stomach ailment, Nelson did not attend an earlier hearing in which a Harris County magistrate deemed probable cause existed for her arrest and detention.

What bothers me is what exactly leads LE to think she has killed before? None of the above possibilities account for that.

I think that LE came to this conclusion because of the manner in which JF was killed.

I don't think there always has bread crumbs leading up to the theory she/he could of killed others more than one crime in itself.

JF's murder was wicked, and imo very escalated.

I guess she could have called Quanell on Tuesday after LE first questioned her, then she was arrested on Wednesday.

I found this great article on Quanell X: http://www.houstonpress.com/2009-01-15/news/quanell-x/ which made me wonder how Mona even knew how to contact QX.

From the article:
"Getting hold of Quanell is not as easy as one might think. There is an informal phone tree of lawyers, pastors and old friends who have his direct line and funnel calls and complaints to him."

Love or hate Quanell, his story is fascinating. It's a long article, but well worth reading IMO.
Bumping this post about QX.I think everyone should read it.If anyone,he could get a confession from her,if they let him keep talking to her I believe the truth could come out.

I don't buy that either.I do however strongly believe drugs was the connection between Mn,SE,AD and DD.
IMO it's very possible she came to SE's house because she was owed money.That's why she was pressing Jonathon to get a hold of her and it enraged her.I also believe both AD and DD knew why she was there and what those phone calls were about.I don't think she was telling the truth about what was said in them.She was ashamed that Jonathan was home alone,she would be even more ashamed to tell what this was all about.That's why she did not want to get LE envolved at first.JMO

I am leaning toward that thought also.

Bumping this post about QX.I think everyone should read it.If anyone,he could get a confession from her,if they let him keep talking to her I believe the truth could come out.

I didn't get the impression his goal was to get a confession from MN.
It appeared to me that his goal was/is to cast reasonable doubt in her involvement in this most hideous crime.

To do this, not to an enemy, or someone who owed her money, as if any excuse could justify these evil acts, but to a child, a kid, who had every expectation of opening Christmas presents, and drinking hot chocolate, or eggnog, to seeing his grandma perhaps the following day, a day celebrated for the gift of the long awaited One who would save the world, only to be torched like as the innocent in the days of the wicked Nero, or those who suffered at the hands of the SS guard. Pure evil, and nothing less.

May his name be shouted out in the heavens as a victor who fought a good fight, as a lamb led to the slaughter, who knew no malice toward anyone, even his captor, and murderer. May his family, especially his mom, find a renewed life from her son's death. May something good come from this, for God says that good triumps over evil.

The evil in this world seems to reveal itself more and more as the moments go by.

jmo

We went from tough... to scared... to hysterical.

A subdued Mona Nelson, charged with capital murder in the death of a 12-year-old boy, made her first appearance in court Monday. Then, after leaving the courtroom en route to her cell, she burst into wracking sobs. :boohoo:

"She cried her eyes out," her court-appointed attorney, Allen Tanner, said later. "She's not the stone-cold mean woman like the cops have made out."

Houston activist Quanell X attended Monday's court session at the request of Nelson's family.

"I don't believe this case is solved at all, and I would urge the public not to rush to judgment."

Police homicide Capt. David Gott invited the activist to share information with investigators.

"Obviously, it's very hard to tell whether she acted on her own, considering that we don't have all the details of the offense," he said. "She didn't give us a confession. She didn't tell us a lot of the things she's telling Quanell X."

"There's always the possibility that there could be someone else involved, but right now there's nobody else who's being targeted and it doesn't look like there's going to be charges filed on anybody else," he said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7364428.html

jonathanfostergrad.jpg

On the eve of Jonathan Foster's funeral, the uncle who raised him like his own son hopes the world will remember Jonathan for the loving life he lived and not for the horrific way he died.

Glenn is Jonathan's uncle, but his death is really like losing a son.

jonathanfoster.jpg

"We have pictures. We have memories," he said. "We were blessed with time."

"People who knew him will remember how energetic he was; the smiles, always willing to help somebody.

jfbigsmile.jpg

They are focused on remembering what they describe as a full life, even though it was just twelve short years.

"All his manners and the way he carried himself, that was me, instilling on him how to grow up and be a man and I think he did that until the end."

jonathanx.jpg

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7877975

MN after killing JF went back because maybe:

1: To explain away any DNA of hers found at the home

2- To possibly plant evidence towards someone else

3- To enjoy her crime to witness the families fears up front and personal

I think all the above.

<<respectfully snipped>
May his name be shouted out in the heavens as a victor who fought a good fight, as a lamb led to the slaughter, who knew no malice toward anyone, even his captor, and murderer. May his family, especially his mom, find a renewed life from her son's death. May something good come from this, for God says that good triumps over evil.

jmo

Amen! This is very beautifully written, Yosande.

Is it weird that no one mentioned that when she came back & was with the family that same night,she was drunk? I believe it was MN herself that stated she was drunk on vodka.

I am also wondering why LE has not said anything about the phone threats. If she kidnapped Johnathon for her desires, I don't think she would have made any threatening calls. That is why I think it is related to drugs/money and also why LE has not said anything about threats. That may be why AD didn't call 911 immediately after the threatening calls. I think LE is watching & waiting and there will be another arrest.

This case is so bizarre, there are so many unanswered questions, it boggles my mind.

When I see the angelic faces on these kids, I just can't believe anyone would harm them. The poor families of these beautiful kids will live in a nightmare world forever.

OK MN didn't have an attorney, but spoke to this activist person. When this goes to trial, will the DA dispose X to testify what she told him?

Why haven't LE question X? I mean this is still in investigation and she didn't have an attorney so why not

Given the "tough and unfazed" turned suddenly to "sobbing hysteria" as promoted by her defense attorney, does anyone see a disassociative identity disorder defense coming up?

MN after killing JF went back because maybe:

1: To explain away any DNA of hers found at the home

2- To possibly plant evidence towards someone else

3- To enjoy her crime to witness the families fears up front and personal

I think all the above.

Narcissists always think they are sooooo smart. I bet she truly thought she had them all buffaloed. I bet she felt so smug, hanging around and pointing towards pedophiles. I'd also bet that her new "sobbing hysteria" has to do with finally realizing that she doesn't have ANYONE fooled.

OK MN didn't have an attorney, but spoke to this activist person. When this goes to trial, will the DA dispose X to testify what she told him?

Why haven't LE question X? I mean this is still in investigation and she didn't have an attorney so why not

That is a good question. I think he just wants the spotlight and will never get the truth out of MN. He is using this as promotion for himself & whatever his causes are. Just something else to make this even more bizarre. I don't believe MN broke down in tears. She doesn't strike me as that type. could be wrong..oh well.

1:12 Reporter: Quannell says Nelson called him before her arrest in the murder of 12 year old Jonathan Foster, back when homicide investigators were questioning her last week.

2:28 Reporter: Now I spoke with an HPD homicide investigator on this case today about all of these claims. He told me that Nelson's landlord told HPD that he didn't know anything about that burned carpet, and that Nelson never mentioned it to him.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26356885/index.html

Bean so what does this mean that Quannell is her landlord?

Bean so what does this mean that Quannell is her landlord?

I haven't seen anything to indicate that. In fact, it looks like he's definitely not, since he and the landlord have completely opposite stories.

ETA: The 2 quotes I transcribed weren't related - I just found them each interesting.

Yeah, but she wasn't trying to protect step dad, she threw that right out there. Saying that and trying to PROTECT someone, that's 2 entirely different things. Protecting someone would mean you are trying to HIDE their identity, she didn't do that with the step dad. And also, I thought this "protect" thing was something X said today when he was talking about he being run down. I think he made two statements, one contradicting the other.

BBM. Excellent point, my friend.

I'm sure LE can verify every second of SE's whereabouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members