TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it is wonderful to see the outpouring of community support. It is great to see that they are obviously at least in some places making people sign in. It was wonderful to hear the one man talk about looking for tracks and laid down grass.
HOWEVER
The shots of people out with their young children searching REALLY bothers me. Yes, chances are Hailey is not out there laying in the ditch that they are looking in. BUT, if she is, do you really want you 6, 10, 13 year old seeing that? The fact of the matter is, you take that chance every time you go out and search, and it is NOT something a child should see.
Please please do not take the kids. If you can't leave the kids somewhere there are so many other things you can do. Take flyers to other towns. Put flyers on poster boards and stand at intersections in towns that may not know. Gather supplies and food for searchers and drop it off. (look at the resource guide for a nice long list of what you can do).

:clap::clap::clap:
Agree with you wholeheartedly.
DH and I discussed joining in the search for Hailey as we have assets that could be utilized and helpful for the terrain. With that being said, DH could search, I on the other hand, as much as I love to sleuth and desperately want this child to be home, I do not want to be the person to find her in a field. Thank goodness there are people that are able to search, they are, in fact, my heroes. I can help by handing out flyers, organizing, answering phones or pouring coffee.

I don't know yet if this has been cleared up (still 4 pages behind), but it DID NOT take 8 days for Billie to learn that her BF was no longer working. Can someone please tell me how to bump up my posts so I don't have to re-explain?

I have to agree with you. And there is this:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329616

"Family" being the key word (imo). Perhaps we include BD's BF & CD's GF in there, but for sure include Mom, Dad and...brother(?). As someone stated earlier, the only thing we know for sure is that Hailey has not been seen since 12/27. :maddening:

It is too bad BD and Family are coming off as less than truthful. I don't think this is the case at all! I have watched BD everytime she has been on NG and followed this case closer than any other case. Billie has come across very believable and honest when answering questions. The confusion is because the media has printed much information that is not accurate or is speculative. Just go back and watch Billie on NG and you will see for yourself. CZGTZ has said "Listen to Billie." And I think this is very good advice.

You are correct. i went and searched this out and found a post by BD friend czgtz...

Here is the post by CZGTZ... Posted in Thread #1 post # 743 on Jan. 3 at 7:03pm

“I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time. “

Thank you. But is there actually one where Billie said SA "lied" to her, as you said previously? That's what is confusing me... :waitasec:

I don't know yet if this has been cleared up (still 4 pages behind), but it DID NOT take 8 days for Billie to learn that her BF was no longer working. Can someone please tell me how to bump up my posts so I don't have to re-explain?

You could quote yourself

The only way I know is to find your post about it, and quote it on this one.

ETA not sure that would work b/c it's on a closed thread. Copy and paste it maybe?

I don't think you can quote if it is on a closed thread? There is a way to move a post, but it beyond me.

Try clicking on your screen name, and there is an option to view all of your posts. Then you will probably have to cut & paste the one you want to post here.

If that is the case though, why go on a night later and admit that he came from his Mom's house? Then when questioned about it she spills it? If she would have just said "he was visiting his mother and came from her house" from the beginning none of this would have happened. Lots of people get off at 3pm as did he when he had a job ya know? She could have very well skirted the situation with NG, but to say two different things days apart is well...hinky. I don't think she knew. JMO.

I think because NG pressed her harder the second day. She seemed to start off on the same path and NG said something akin to...'what we understand is...' and then she cleared it up. Transcripts are at the end of the last thread, I think.

Sorry I am behind, but it is my understanding that SA lost his job that same day that Hailey went missing, not 8 days before. I am not certain where that info is coming from about the 8 days.
Does someone have link that states as such ? Here is a link to a statement from BD about the job loss:

Snipped........................

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html( Jan 4th)

Czgtz, I recall reading that it was stated that Billie didn't learn he lost his job until after HD was reported missing. I think I read that on the previous page or the one before.

Could Billie have failed her Poly because she as any mother would start blaming herself, having guilt feelings for not doing this or that? I recall on Nancy Grace, how torn up Billie was from a callers question about not calling the home where HD was suppose to spend the night. Perhaps, this is adding to her guilt.

Please tell Billie in NO shape or form should she hold any guilt ever. As parents we do the best we can and none of us are perfect especially a woman who is a single parent!

MOO since this case started here, it always seems the circle comes back to SA. Only Billie knows in her heart if he is indeed involved, have her listen to her instincts. Perhaps if she did tell an untruth to LE (not saying she did) maybe it was because of her not wanting to give the media any negativity about her mothering and therefore her fear of the focus off her daughter?

Thank You !!! That is what I thought :blowkiss:

"in their discernment of the truth"

Strange wording--sounds like LE thinks one of the key players knows the truth subconciously but won't face it and is believing lies they are being told

I think we no nothing about this case. How did that happen?

Beyond Belief, I think this happened because Hailey's being missing wasn't reported early enough. Seems like LE thought she was a run away, they may be right but when a 13 year old little girl is missing, she needs to be searched for like a 3 year old girl would be.

We know so little. Poor mom is saying she failed a LDT when LE is now saying no one knows if they passed or failed. The mom needed a victims rights advocate with her imo. She is trying to hold her self together, so it seems. I hope whoever is close to Hailey and is not telling the complete truth will come forward tonight. This childs been missing 14 days....Runaway or not she needs to be found. Sorry for the rant.

Sorry I am behind, but it is my understanding that SA lost his job that same day that Hailey went missing, not 8 days before. I am not certain where that info is coming from about the 8 days.
Does someone have link that states as such ? Here is a link to a statement from BD about the job loss:

Snipped........................

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html( Jan 4th)

Right Hailey went missing on December 27th and HD was on NG for the first time on July 3rd... several days later. She then said the above on July 4th about the argument. I'm not getting what changed in one day that's all. Hopefully czgtz clears it up with her post!

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

czgtz: Hailey Dunn case
Redcat is a verified local in the Hailey Dunn case
mommajack: Hailey Dunn Case
40G!GZ7: Hailey Dunn case
spankysmom: Hailey Dunn case
ajk: Hailey Dunn case
smalltownmom71 is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
regresmom is a verified local Hailey Dunn case

Ok, it is wonderful to see the outpouring of community support. It is great to see that they are obviously at least in some places making people sign in. It was wonderful to hear the one man talk about looking for tracks and laid down grass.
HOWEVER
The shots of people out with their young children searching REALLY bothers me. Yes, chances are Hailey is not out there laying in the ditch that they are looking in. BUT, if she is, do you really want you 6, 10, 13 year old seeing that? The fact of the matter is, you take that chance every time you go out and search, and it is NOT something a child should see.
Please please do not take the kids. If you can't leave the kids somewhere there are so many other things you can do. Take flyers to other towns. Put flyers on poster boards and stand at intersections in towns that may not know. Gather supplies and food for searchers and drop it off. (look at the resource guide for a nice long list of what you can do).

Maybe a mom group or church group could set up a child care for searching if you cannot go search.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

czgtz: Hailey Dunn case
Redcat is a verified local in the Hailey Dunn case
mommajack: Hailey Dunn Case
40G!GZ7: Hailey Dunn case
spankysmom: Hailey Dunn case
ajk: Hailey Dunn case
smalltownmom71 is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
regresmom is a verified local Hailey Dunn case

msyanas is also. :hug:

Do you think they may be referring to "Cecilia Garcia/Diaz". I know various le was seen at her house on Friday. I had a friend drive by there.
Thanks

"The story of some of the key players continues to change"

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329616

Would someone PLEASE tell me who "Cecilia Garcia/Diaz" is and HOW is she important?

I have read every post on every thread and I am totally lost when she is brought up in a post.

THANKS!!!

Dear God....Please bring Hailey home to her family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01