TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The confusion is that when Billie told NG he lost his job on the 27th, it was already Jan.4 or thereabouts. And she did not say it on the first night she was on the show. So unsure as to when he told her. The reason people are interested is wanting to know if he held back all that time (seems hard to do) or she decided not to share it that first night with NG.

Right Hailey went missing on December 27th and HD was on NG for the first time on July 3rd... several days later. She then said the above on July 4th about the argument.

you must have your mind on july white sales :)

Would someone PLEASE tell me who "Cecilia Garcia/Diaz" is and HOW is she important?

I have read every post on every thread and I am totally lost when she is brought up in a post.

THANKS!!!

Dear God....Please bring Hailey home to her family!

Bumping your post because I'm mystified as well. lol

Would someone PLEASE tell me who "Cecilia Garcia/Diaz" is and HOW is she important?

I have read every post on every thread and I am totally lost when she is brought up in a post.

THANKS!!!

Dear God....Please bring Hailey home to her family!

She is the mother of the girl where Hailey alledgedly was going to spend the night. She is quoted in an article as saying her daughter stayed with Hailey one night and she wouldn't let her stay over again. The kids ran the streets etc. I have to search for the article where she stated the claims. It's on Big Country.

Please let's not get this thread shut down with alerts and stuff, by talking about people that LE has not singled out in any way publicly :(

czgtz

This is the only question I will ever ask you.

Did LE get the phone records and was Hailey indeed on the phone at the time the neighbor claims to have seen her?

Also says SA is NOT a POI. I am SO confused and Frusrated at how this has turned out. She is out there some where........and someone knows where?? But who....
If the clip they showed was him answering that particular question...he dodged the question and said nobody has been charged. The usual from LE, not going to confirm or deny until they feel it suits the investigation.

There's always confusion when we discuss when we can and cannot sleuth someone in these cases.

Sleuthing means we go out and find everything we can find about someone on the internet. That is allowed when LE names a suspect/POI or makes an arrest. It is also allowed when the MSM (mainstream media) says someone is suspect. It is also allowed when there is someone who is an obvious target of the investigation. At this time, none of those components are issues. That could change at any time.

SPECULATING is when we wonder if this person or that one was involved. We can name those who are in the mainstream media during our speculation, but we MUST not claim those opinions are facts. Using "IMO" and "JMO" help in that regard. Also, please use initials and link whenever you can. The thing is that if these people we speculate about are NOT involved, it will take YEARS to get their names off the internet and it isn't fair to them or their families.

And we do NOT start pulling up social network sites of people just because they are friends with people named in this case.

I hope that clears up a few things. Now, let's find Hailey! :grouphug:

Right Hailey went missing on December 27th and HD was on NG for the first time on July 3rd... several days later. She then said the above on July 4th about the argument. I'm not getting what changed in one day that's all. Hopefully czgtz clears it up with her post!

MD Mommy, I think you need to look at your dates.....:seeya:

Thank you. But is there actually one where Billie said SA "lied" to her, as you said previously? That's what is confusing me... :waitasec:

So sorry for the confusion...I said he "lied". I was not quoting Billie as saying that. It is just my opinion that when someone withholds the truth I call that a lie.

My understanding from what Billie said was:
1/3--On NG Billie said SA arrived home from "work" on the Dec. 27th.
1/4--On NG Billie said SA arrived home from his "mother's" on dec. 27th.

Nancy questioned her and Billie said she had just found out he was at his mom's. This leading me to believe Billie did not know SA had lost his job because why would she say he arrived home from "work" if he had not been at work because he had gotten fired that morning. I hope this makes sense. Now I am confused...Grrrr!

There's always confusion when we discuss when we can and cannot sleuth someone in these cases.

Sleuthing means we go out and find everything we can find about someone on the internet. That is allowed when LE names a suspect/POI or makes an arrest. It is also allowed when the MSM (mainstream media) says someone is suspect. It is also allowed when there is someone who is an obvious target of the investigation. At this time, none of those components are issues. That could change at any time.

SPECULATING is when we wonder if this person or that one was involved. We can name those who are in the mainstream media during our speculation, but we MUST not claim those opinions are facts. Using "IMO" and "JMO" help in that regard. Also, please use initials and link whenever you can. The thing is that if these people we speculate about are NOT involved, it will take YEARS to get their names off the internet and it isn't fair to them or their families.

And we do NOT start pulling up social network sites of people just because they are friends with people named in this case.

I hope that clears up a few things. Now, let's find Hailey! :grouphug:

Thank you Kimster, that just cleared a few things for me. I am truly sorry. Websleuths ROCKS!!!

soooo - LE has phone records, and are accusing the family of not helping :waitasec:

<snip>

Hailey was reported missing Tuesday afternoon, but the exact time and date are not clear, generating much frustration in the task force.

"The family won't help us isolate the when and where," Dean said. "The stories of key players changed as recent as last night. The only reason we know Hailey is missing Tuesday is a phone record."

more here

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses

did i dream that BO said H would always sleep at MBs house? or did I read that somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member