TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Hailey went missing on December 27th and HD was on NG for the first time on July 3rd... several days later. She then said the above on July 4th about the argument. I'm not getting what changed in one day that's all. Hopefully czgtz clears it up with her post!

LOL... Some days I can be dense as a rock . I now have just realized where the 8 days is coming from.

BD the day she reported Hailey missing she thought that SA had been at work and had come home for lunch (which IMO was the norm) that is why she reported to LE last time seen was 1:00 pm, She then learned Wed, I think that he had been fired from his job the day Hailey went missing and according to SA he did not arrive to her home until 3:00pm (because he was at his mom's , not confirmed) so the last reported sighting then changed to 3:15 pm.

Billie learned of this soon after the fact I believe, not 8 days later when she said it on NG. I remember when LE changed the last time seen and it was not 8 days later either...
I will go back and find czgzt post in reference to this, and another post I refernced as well brb....

Was it established exactly where the dogs tracked Hailey? We need to clear that up immediatley.

She is the mother of the girl where Hailey alledgedly was going to spend the night. She is quoted in an article as saying her daughter stayed with Hailey one night and she wouldn't let her stay over again. The kids ran the streets etc. I have to search for the article where she stated the claims. It's on Big Country.

Yes, I think that was discussed at the beginning of this thread... prob appr 3am? The wording is what everyone was discussing. I think they were discussing that she didn't say "one night".

I found a website where a guy has done some statement analysis on BO's interview on NG. Is that something that is okay to share here, or not? I'm still pretty new here and don't want to violate TOS. I can share the link if it is ok. If not...not a problem.

Here is the post by CZGTZ... Posted in Thread #1 post # 743 on Jan. 3 at 7:03pm

“I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time. “

soooo - LE has phone records, and are accusing the family of not helping :waitasec:

<snip>

Hailey was reported missing Tuesday afternoon, but the exact time and date are not clear, generating much frustration in the task force.

"The family won't help us isolate the when and where," Dean said. "The stories of key players changed as recent as last night. The only reason we know Hailey is missing Tuesday is a phone record."

more here

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses
uummmm - how would a phone record confirm that she was missing on Tuesday? If you have a phone record then that person (or phone) isn't missing. Its late and maybe I'm being dense - but I don't understand that sentence.

O/T - ya'll should come down here - its 70 and absolutely beautiful!!! Plus my night blooming Jasmine is in full bloom and the backyard smells wonderful!!!!

I keep thinking about the BS case in Virginia. Pure speculation: HD was groomed, by some older male, convinced her to runaway with him, he is feeding her a bunch of lies, and this is why she hasn't come out. Perhaps she is being held under lock and key but safe. They key is who was she on the phone with the past few days?

The other scenario is this could be gang related, initiation gone bad?

uummmm - how would a phone record confirm that she was missing on Tuesday? If you have a phone record then that person (or phone) isn't missing. Its late and maybe I'm being dense - but I don't understand that sentence.

O/T - ya'll should come down here - its 70 and absolutely beautiful!!! Plus my night blooming Jasmine is in full bloom and the backyard smells wonderful!!!!
I can smell them!!!!!!!!!!
I don't get that statement either.

Me either!

I agree. That sentence makes no sense. We need to know if LE has confirmed if Hailey was on the phone on Monday afternoon (or at all that day, actually) and if so, to whom was she speaking.

OK, the bit about the phone record and Tuesday makes every even MORE confusing...
huh? Did they mean to say Monday?

And they must know who she spoke to by now. I am guessing it was someone in her regular circle, to keep Le so focused on family and friends.

Why won't the family tell them the where and when???????????????????? arghhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D