TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure would like to know who Shawn's buddies are! He seems like the kind of guy who might not have very many... but, that's just mo.

I agree but I also want to know more about Clint's GF....but I guessing we can't sleuth them:waitasec:

Okay, if God forbid, one of your kids were missing, and you found yourself in a polygraph room, and they asked you who they should be looking at, would you say " BOTH OF US" referring to you and hubby?

I mean just because statistics say that it is highly probable, that doesn't seem to be what LE was asking. It seems like they are asking " who should we look at" ----as in who do you think is responsible.

This statement came from an interview. The polygraph questions are yes/no.

I do think that you are right about what LE was actually asking, but Shawn is a bit of a smart@$$ which isn't helping him.

If BD left the windows and doors unlocked alot of the time, why was SA in the house by himself with the doors locked?

Did DD ever have to climb through an open window before, when the door was locked?

Why did u feel that way?

To answer your question before I post, it just screamed of sensationalism to me...and up until then I thought of her as a dignified attorney. Yikes...

Anyway, I was just thinking of another unfortunate thing this case with Hailey has in common with Kyron; whoever took Kyron seemed to either take a chance that his absence would not be noticed for a while, or knew that it wouldn't; and in this case, how could SA be so sure Billie would not call to talk to Hailey at her friend's house? That is really bugging me, not just that she didn't, but if he is guilty, he took a really big chance or else knew she wouldn't. Especially if he said it as casually as Billie indicated, you know, SA said she was going to her dad's and then to MB's to sleep over. If Hailey had never slept over there before, why wouldn't Billie call?

Exact wording of affidavit is

I typed this from a print out of the affidavit .

It does not swear that information received was from anyone at the house that night.

It also offers no statement to support it was proved there was a party and in fact sounds very much baised in that it says he downplayed the party of which no supporting evidence of it listed or mentioned. It could have been a phone tip sayng lots of cars were there. IMO.

Oh my God I'm losing it! I could have sworn it said info obtained from "family and friends".

Thanks for pointing that out, SoulMagnet.

Reading it over again, though, I have to think that if the LEO was not convinced from whatever info he received, from whatever source it came, that there was a party on New Year's Eve, he would not have included it in the affidavit. There would be no point I can think of.

Okay, if God forbid, one of your kids were missing, and you found yourself in a polygraph room, and they asked you who they should be looking at, would you say " BOTH OF US" referring to you and hubby?

I mean just because statistics say that it is highly probable, that doesn't seem to be what LE was asking. It seems like they are asking " who should we look at" ----as in who do you think is responsible.

This statement came from an interview. The polygraph questions are yes/no.

And yes, I believe that is how LE meant the question, and why they assumed his answer meant what they claimed it meant. Meanwhile he may have heard the question differently and given an answer that he did not realize was incriminating. He's kind of a "smart@$$" and that isn't helping him.

I agree with her somewhat...Everyone is busy talking about him and making up theories ( i am not talking about here thats what we do)

Focusing on him IMO she is saying Hey lets find Haleigh and get her home then we can focus on SA.

I think you are right. And I believe she doesn't want SA to be involved and I can certainly understand that. I think she is saying that there could be someone else out there, but with everyone already finding SA guilty they are not looking at anyone else. And all the news is about him and we certainly have not heard that they are looking anywhere else or at other potential perps. jmo

I have NEVER heard that. Do you have a source? If I am mistaken, I'd like to know. Meanwhile I will look for a link to a timeline that includes his whereabouts.

As reported, DD left his home with BD around 9:00 pm to spend the night with a friend on Dec. 26th (MONDAY). He saw HD playing with Xbox and THOUGHT she should play until around midnight depending on her level of play.

MONDAY... Dec. 26th. NOT Tuesday when (as reported) she told SA that she was going to her dad's house and then to MB.

Everyone needs to keep the days straight, IMO.

here's one timeline: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

JMO

ummmmm........Helloooooooooooo, we have seen this before "focus on an ALIVE Hailey", just take out Hailey and insert Caylee.............another Cindy A. And yes, I did say that.

I have NEVER heard that. Do you have a source? If I am mistaken, I'd like to know. Meanwhile I will look for a link to a timeline that includes his whereabouts.

I never heard it either...It was Sunday dec 26 DD left around 9pm to stay with a friend and upon leaving HD was playing on the XBOX

DD returns home at 4 pm on dec 27 and has to climb through the window to get in.

This is the dame night that Haileys at her friends supposedly at this time they knew no different.

On Tues around lunchtime BD calls her cell she leaves at home and spoke with DD and asked him to text MB and to tell Hailey to come on home.

MB replies and says Hailey isn't there and hasn't been there \
DD Calls BD and says she never went there she didnt stay there.

DD then IIRC goes to CD's and sees if the have seen her and they had not

Meanwhile BD is on her way from Snyder to CCity and files Missing report around 2 pm I believe

To give Bilie the benefit of a huge doubt, maybe she wants people (not LE) to focus away from SA because if everyone thinks he is involved with Hailey's disappearance they'll assume she's dead and stop searching. That's what I want to believe is her reason for continually supporting him. But, just doesn't seem that way.

What I hope she understands is that many people (including LE) are focusing on SA because he is the most likely person to know where Hailey is. Searching for Hailey continues and people are looking for a live Hailey, while simultaneously looking at the suspect for answers. They are not mutually exclusive.
Good night all...

Completely possible, but I kept feeling like if CD knew she was afraid of SA, he would have wanted to back up his mother's account to lend creedence to her suspicions. I don't know, sometimes I can't make sense of anyone in this family and the things they say and do......

jmo

I find it odd if GM and CD knew this 2 yrs ago why didn't they take her out of that house. I would have moved heaven and earth to get my daughter away from anyone that she was scared of and was standing in the bed room door.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333966

LOL

Its just BD complaining because she doesn't like the way Nancy grace portrays her.

Although I found this little tidbit interesting:

"Anything bad that they can find on us, true or untrue, they put up there over and over and over again,"
US?? Is she referring to her and SA? "Us" as in a couple?

She doesn't like how the show is portraying SA. And since she said earlier that she doesn't think SA is involved, I am willing to bet the "untrue" things she references are the videos and murder stories.

She is fundamentally contradicting herself here. If "she'll continue to do whatever it takes to get her daughter's face in the media" then she shouldn't be complaining, because sometimes not looking like the greatest mother in the world is okay - especially if it means you might find out what happened to your daughter.

I wonder if SA has complained to BD about how he is being portrayed and that is what lead to this gem of an article.
:cow:

Don't forget the calls to 911 which were not actually calls to 911 per BD.:waitasec:
I know...I'm still pages behind but I've been waiting for BD to turn on Nancy. Nancy started asking the tough questions and she released those 911 calls! How dare she!!!

To give Bilie the benefit of a huge doubt, maybe she wants people (not LE) to focus away from SA because if everyone thinks he is involved with Hailey's disappearance they'll assume she's dead and stop searching. That's what I want to believe is her reason for continually supporting him. But, just doesn't seem that way.

What I hope she understands is that many people (including LE) are focusing on SA because he is the most likely person to know where Hailey is. Searching for Hailey continues and people are looking for a live Hailey, while simultaneously looking at the suspect for answers. They are mutually exclusive.
Good night all...

she prints and reads true crime she knows they would not stop searching for a body...jmo

As reported, DD left his home with BD around 9:00 pm to spend the night with a friend on Dec. 26th (MONDAY). He saw HD playing with Xbox and THOUGHT she should play until around midnight depending on her level of play.

MONDAY... Dec. 26th. NOT Tuesday when (as reported) she told SA that she was going to her dad's house and then to MB.

Everyone needs to keep the days straight, IMO.

here's one timeline: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

JMO

I thought it was Sunday night the 26th when DD last saw H at 9pm...

ummmmm........Helloooooooooooo, we have seen this before "focus on an ALIVE Hailey", just take out Hailey and insert Caylee.............another Cindy A. And yes, I did say that.

Absolutely. :)

And a flurry of tips.

Oh my God I'm losing it! I could have sworn it said info obtained from "family and friends".

Thanks for pointing that out, SoulMagnet.

Reading it over again, though, I have to think that if the LEO was not convinced from whatever info he received, from whatever source it came, that there was a party on New Year's Eve, he would not have included it in the affidavit. There would be no point I can think of.

The LEO was trying to get a warrant for a car and 2 phones. He offered no PROOF (didn't need to,imo) to the "sworn statements". Just did snippets.

I, for one, would LOVE to see the sworn affidavits of BD and SA that the LEO refers to. Context, etc. It's sort of like taking snippets of the NG transcripts to FIT what "you" think/surmise/speculate about. It's about CONTEXT. JMO.

Yeah but in that case it wasnt Casey(cause she didnt care) saying focus on live Caylee it was CA and GA ..Casey had dissassociated herself when she dropped the car off at the check place. IMO

Oddly enough though with Hailey i see shades of several cases in this one

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26576929/detail.html

"When we asked Billie, why she has been refusing to talk to KTXS after we first released affidavit information, she explained watching all this unfold on T.V. is tough. "It takes a toll on you, but I have to do it. I have to speak for her right now."

Billie Dunn says the rumors are beginning to get to her. Especially the finger pointing going on about her former live in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. "I think there's too much focus on him," said Billie.

The second statement does not support the first. BD says she wants to speak for Hailey but the only thing coming out of her mouth is Shawn...Shawn...Shawn.

Gross. And sad. How unbelievably sad. :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members