TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both MB and her mother have stated publicly that there were no plans nor even any discussion about HD spending the night on Monday. And the mother said HD
had never slept over before.

They could be lying of course. It is their word against SA's.

Ah OK, thanks
It's a wonder then that BD never found it a little odd or want to check on it that day...

There was some talk when Billies friend was here that MB's mom could be less than credible..As far as I know it was just that...talk..like maybe small town gossip, because how much could either know if they had never met? Supposedly and I do think it's in an interview somewhere, but don't know where..MB's mom DID have her reasons as to why MB was not allowed @ HD's..I don't believe she elaborated..or if she did, I don't remember, lol!

Both MB and her mother have stated publicly that there were no plans nor even any discussion about HD spending the night on Monday. And the mother said HD

This is what first directed my attention to suspect SA.

A poster here indicated that Mark K. and TES might have some bad history? No idea if it is true. But would still love to have TES do the sonar water searches, at the very least.

I was just thinking about the term Illegal Narcotics... If they were presxriptions would they have still labled it as such? When I think of Illegal narcotics I think of Marijuan, crack, cocaine ect... If i were to word it as prescription medicines with the money I would have worded it : The took out 140.00 to Illegally obtain presciption medications.?? Am i off in thinking this way?

BBM

Nope...I don't think your "thinking" is off; in fact, IMO it seems fairly simple in that a prescribed narcotic is not illegal...thus no reason to term it "illegal narcotic"...as is stated as confirmed by BD in the affidavit.

Moreover, where the affidavit states "Dunn admitted that the illegal narcotics were for Adkins and herself"; I can't think of any possible scenario that would lend itself to negate that activity from illegal narcotics to prescription medication.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

eta - by "prescribed" I mean..prescribed to BD as she claimed on NG.
<snipped>
BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

speaking of the couch....imo there is a reason billie goes above and beyond to make it a point to state that Hailey was sleeping on it during a certain week....but why? I have some horrid ideas....

Am I correct in thinking a sofa was removed from BD's residence? If true, who took the sofa and where is this sofa? Does LE have it and IF they do not, why not?

You are correct....I believe someone gave them a newer sofa...the old ones were out in that broken down truck in the front yard...I would hope LE looked at them, but I believe they were hauled off to the dump.

This is what first directed my attention to suspect SA.

Me too..and the rest just fell into place for me..as much as it can anyway. While I felt like BD was not being honest, I DID NOT start out believing she was anything other than the mother of a missing child that happened to behave a little odd. I really figured SA would be arrested rather quickly and mom would be devastated.. obviously I was wrong ......

There was some talk when Billies friend was here that MB's mom could be less than credible..As far as I know it was just that...talk..like maybe small town gossip, because how much could either know if they had never met? Supposedly and I do think it's in an interview somewhere, but don't know where..MB's mom DID have her reasons as to why MB was not allowed @ HD's..I don't believe she elaborated..or if she did, I don't remember, lol!

Here it is!

<snipped>
[redacted by me] said she had never interacted with Dunn&#8217;s extended family.

The first time she saw Hailey&#8217;s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend&#8217;s her house, even though two were close friends.

[redacted by me], her mother said, had visited the Dunns&#8217; home overnight.

&#8220;My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,&#8221; she said. &#8220;And the last time I did, I didn&#8217;t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids&#8221;

[redacted by me] said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which [redacted by me] said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

speaking of the couch....imo there is a reason billie goes above and beyond to make it a point to state that Hailey was sleeping on it during a certain week....but why? I have some horrid ideas....

I am curious what your ideas are?

If FBI/LE didn't test or take the sofa they made a big mistake.
They should search SA property mom and grandmother before having searchers comb the grounds- first. IMO.

I hope LE is using all of SA's Tuesday pings for searching as well...they have not released pings as to where he was on Tuesday, have they, or did I miss that part? I know that we have not heard where he says he was...or if Billie even asked him.

Oh my! I didn't realize that Hailey had NEVER spent the night there!!!..and BD still didn't call???

Of course, it is possible that both MB/her mother and SA are both telling the truth. Unlikely or not, HD could have told SA she was spending the night with MB, but had entirely different plans.

I do hope they've checked any other computers/cell phones she might have had access to (friends, library, etc.) - just in case.

You are correct....I believe someone gave them a newer sofa...the old ones were out in that broken down truck in the front yard...I would hope LE looked at them, but I believe they were hauled off to the dump.

hu????????? :maddening: The couches belonged to Billie and were removed from her home after Hailey disappeared? They were taken to the dumb???
OMG thud

I was thinking maybe more phone calls or texts during that 3 hour void. And also maybe SA's fingerprints. If it was BD's phone why would his prints be on it?

Why would they keep the phone if it had his fingerprints? They would lift the fingerprints off the phone, mount them on a piece of cardboard to compare them under the microscope. But I would assume that any prints on it are not going to be clear, probably pretty smudged. Something that is used pretty often like that is not likely to have usable prints on it, it's handled too often.

Besides... it's not out of the realm of possibilities, unless Billie carried it on her at all times, SA's prints would be on it too... they lived in the same house, he might have handled the phone occasionally. Even though my hubs and I both have cell phones, we have picked up each other's phones at times.

I think the whole couch leaving the home is a rumor at this point.

I'm not sure we can link that article since it's x'ed out so I'm not quoting you everyoneneedsadvice...but if that's true and I hope it is..it means that Hailey had discussed the situation with her friend and maybe the mom too..That's good news..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage