FBI will dedicate up to six agents to help investigate the Kyron Horman disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people in the area would recognize who this is.
http://www.kptv.com/video/24014601/index.html
I believe this person to have been at the school grounds often. Maybe seeing his kids off to school.?? Has he given everyone the slip.??? Has he moved.???
Changed vehicles.?? What was he driving.??? A truck.!!?? Have they looked into this.?? Probably not.! They almost immediatley thought it was Terri.
No Body, No Crime.

I believe this person to have been at the school grounds often. Maybe seeing his kids off to school.?? Has he given everyone the slip.??? Has he moved.???
Changed vehicles.?? What was he driving.??? A truck.!!?? Have they looked into this.?? Probably not.! They almost immediatley thought it was Terri.
No Body, No Crime.

He came forward soon after the mayor asked who it was and he was cleared.

No Body, No Crime.

:welcome:

Nice to have a new poster. I can see you joined a few months ago but haven't posted much. I hope you will post more often! This is a great site with great people and it's nice to "hear" new voices now and then!

:welcome:

Nice to have a new poster. I can see you joined a few months ago but haven't posted much. I hope you will post more often! This is a great site with great people and it's nice to "hear" new voices now and then!

I agree Gitana, it is great to have a new poster and Art here is a hearty WELCOME to you.

From the link you posted it looks like the man in a plaid shirt is standing with a little girl, shown in the photo that TH took of Kyron in his classroom. I would venture she was a classmate of Kyron's and the man is her dad. IMO

Thanks for the welcomes.!
scandi, wrong guy in plaid shirt with little girl. Check video again.
Hope the FBI will thoroughly check this guy out.!
Wishing everyone luck, in their investigations with helping to find Kyron.

Thanks for the welcomes.!
scandi, wrong guy in plaid shirt with little girl. Check video again.
Hope the FBI will thoroughly check this guy out.!
Wishing everyone luck, in their investigations with helping to find Kyron.

I never realized there were 2 different men photographed in Kyron's home room that morning. I'll go look closer and thanks for that. Hmmm

I never realized there were 2 different men photographed in Kyron's home room that morning. I'll go look closer and thanks for that. Hmmm

Did you, or anyone, find the second man in the photo? I can't seem to see one. TIA

Did you, or anyone, find the second man in the photo? I can't seem to see one. TIA

Hi Tink, Art posted it in post #112 of this thread: http://www.kptv.com/video/24014601/index.html

I think Art is saying this is not the same guy with the little girl who was in the photo of Kyron standing by his project that TH supposedly took.

Hence two men were in the room that morning and one has been ID'ed, right? This is a question and not a fact at this point IMO.

Art, maybe you could post a photo of each man side by side. If this is true it is certainly something we were not aware of before. xox

I'm new here, not sure if this has already been posted or if I'm posting on the right thread for Kyron.
This may be of some interest.
"Mayor asks for help to I.D. Man in Kyron Picture"

I do believe this is who they should be looking for.
Terri is innocent.
Maybe someone could post thisvideo in the other threads also.

On what grounds? Because he's a man in a science fair? The video you posted was from, what?, a month after Kyron went missing? Yet still police focus on Terri?

So why do you think that this man in the background in the photo is the one police should be looking for?

Right. According to Terri there were "300 people running around - no coordination" that day. OF COURSE some innocent people are going to be unwittingly caught on other people's photos that day.

As I recall, that man was cleared last summer. He's just a poor schmuck who was being a good daddy attending his kid's science fair. And in exchange, he has people pointing fingers at him because he was unlucky enough to be in the same room as Terri Horman once. Poor guy.

Interesting sentence contained in this article:

"The FBI is seeking to gain congressional support to aid them in their capabilities in combating crime on the Internet. That effort, announced recently and referred to as combating "dark spots", which refers to criminals "going dark" online in encrypted chat rooms and such, could very well play a role in the Kyron Horman case, as the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has gathered as much as 300 sets of email and other communication records on the computer (and cell) to date on this missing Portland boy's case, but who knows what else might be out there."

http://www.examiner.com/criminal-pr...ron-horman-case-now-did-profilers-help-before

"The FBI is seeking to gain congressional support to aid them in their capabilities in combating crime on the Internet. That effort, announced recently and referred to as combating "dark spots", which refers to criminals "going dark" online in encrypted chat rooms and such, could very well play a role in the Kyron Horman case, as the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has gathered as much as 300 sets of email and other communication records on the computer (and cell) to date on this missing Portland boy's case, but who knows what else might be out there."

http://www.examiner.com/criminal-pr...ron-horman-case-now-did-profilers-help-before

Thanks ... this is interesting. I do not remember reading the part about the "dark spots" when the story first came out in February.

BBM:
:cow::cow: I am "guessing" that the 300 "sets of e-mails" belong to TH ?

Prayers that Kyron will be found soon !!

300 sets of emails? If at least half of those are written by Terri, that's one hundred and fifty emails that pertain to the case. Wow. I wonder in how many of those she stated she hated Kyron?

And it sounds like she's been using encrypted chat rooms too...

Are there encrypted chat rooms at WOW?

I like all of you here so much, please don't take this wrong. I think that examiner.com site & that report in particular, are a bunch of (as Mike Rowe says) 'poo'. It's terrible reporting and I think that person misinterpreted what she read from genuine news sources and blended it up to make 'original' content.

I believe, from other reading I have done, that the 'black holes' refer to serious child *advertiser censored* traders. There are a lot of hints that this investigation is a lot bigger than TH or Kyron but we don't discuss it here because it's not in MSM. Yet, this quasi-news source drags hints in w/out substantiating them.

That's my opinion; I don't give a lot of credence to what is in that story. the source is all The Oregonian.

TH would have to either be a computer whiz or know one or know people who use such things to participate in encrypted chat rooms. This seems to be about a bigger internet crime case; it's always dangerous to infer from four or five lines.

I like all of you here so much, please don't take this wrong. I think that examiner.com site & that report in particular, are a bunch of (as Mike Rowe says) 'poo'. It's terrible reporting and I think that person misinterpreted what she read from genuine news sources and blended it up to make 'original' content.

I believe, from other reading I have done, that the 'black holes' refer to serious child *advertiser censored* traders. There are a lot of hints that this investigation is a lot bigger than TH or Kyron but we don't discuss it here because it's not in MSM. Yet, this quasi-news source drags hints in w/out substantiating them.

That's my opinion; I don't give a lot of credence to what is in that story. the source is all The Oregonian.

True! But what I take from the article is that there is a very large amount of online activity to sort through in regards to the Kyron case.

Are there encrypted chat rooms at WOW?

My son says there are "private servers", not sanctioned by Blizzard, the makers of WoW. He says Blizzard wants all the areas to be publicly accessible, and it has its own preset servers. He believes it would require a pretty good knowledge of programming and considerable risk of being banned. He's no expert, just a frequent WoW player.

IDK how skilled Terri is. But I can easily imagine that the computer expertise required for any of this real (or media-created) activity would be within Kaine's skills set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliza27