Brad Cooper April 1st Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you forgot the bug man and her friends saw the condition of the house many times.

Yes, but that means both of them didn't clean, not just him. Are we to believe that neither of them ever cleaned the house?

Yes, but that means both of them didn't clean, not just him. Are we to believe that neither of them ever cleaned the house?

I'm not saying Nancy never cleaned house.
I'm just saying the evidence says Brad very rarely did anything to help.

Thanks for the comments. I don't feel hesitant to join into the discussions, but it did and still bothers me how many "Hang BC at sunrise" folks are here.

It helps tremendously to go back and view all of the depositions, affidavits, warrants, opening arguments, testimony, and everything else that's available in this case. You may have already done that. But when the entirety of the case is all put together and the huge lies, lies of omission, Brad's overwhelming mean and controlling nature are brought to light, and the 'off' nature of his actions from 7/12-7/15 are all put together, it's a lot easier to think him guilty than not.

The sworn evidence is only coming from whatever NC told her friends though. They weren't in that house every day.

I'm not saying it's not true, but it's based on hearsay.

Exactly, plus we have not heard from one defense witness yet. DD did say she saw BC out washing his car at times and doing yard work.

I'm not saying Nancy never cleaned house.
I'm just saying the evidence says Brad very rarely did anything to help.

But the only evidence you have is what her friends are saying. Of course they are going to say he never cleaned, they are trying to paint him in the most negative light possible.

Here's a scenario for you. Currently, me and my wife share the cleaning responsibilities in my house. My wife's friends have never physically observed me clean anything. Therefore, according to them, my wife could theoretically tell them I don't do nothing.

See what I did there?

I failed to mention in my 'Brad is guilty' response that I would love for the prosecution to have submitted a ton of hard evidence in this trial and they have not done so. They may never. Most of us are still hoping the computer forensics expert will tie up some loose ends.
If Brad didn't kill Nancy I certainly do not want him to spend the rest of his life in prison. I think I can speak for the rest of the "Brad did it" folks on here with that. None of us want an innocent person to be found guilty. But there has been no proof, whatsoever, that there could have been anybody else who did it. Again, it's all of the inconsistencies and lies surrounding Brad from 7/12-7/15 and later that just don't add up. He has even lied about things that he didn't need to lie about.

But the only evidence you have is what her friends are saying. Of course they are going to say he never cleaned, they are trying to paint him in the most negative light possible.

Here's a scenario for you. Currently, me and my wife share the cleaning responsibilities in my house. My wife's friends have never physically observed me clean anything. Therefore, according to them, my wife could theoretically tell them I don't do nothing.

See what I did there?

You think her friends are lying about their own observations?
You think Nancy lied to multiple friends about Brad being a slob?
You think the bug man lied?

Sorry, but your hypothetical doesn't hold water in this case.

The nasty bed linens in his room say a lot.

Exactly, plus we have not heard from one defense witness yet. DD did say she saw BC out washing his car at times and doing yard work.

Brad admitted he washed his car on occasion.
It was a BMW for God's sake.
Did you see the video of the backyard?

What if a defense witness testifies that they have observed Brad clean the house?

I think NC embellished her stories to her friends (they have admitted this already).

The bug man didn't lie, but I don't see how that proves that Nancy cleans and Brad doesn't. To me it shows they both don't clean.

See what I did there?

I have not heard so much that Brad never did anything..as I have heard testimony that he mowed the lawn and has been seen outside with the kids playing,and doing yard work....The only thing I have heard testified to that No housework was done by Nancy for Brad's benefit since early 2008..and I am sure Brad didnt do anything on Nancy;s behalf either...I dont think he spent much time fixing his own room neither..given the description of it ..Yikes

It may have very well been that these people were comfortable in some clutter...as RE Agent testified and Bug Man testified too..and I also believe IF they did any entertaining, they would clean things up..at least in view..I kind get reminded of Fibbermagee's Closet..All clean..until you open the closet door :floorlaugh:

But what does seem to be aberrant behaviors by Brad is his "White Tornado" housework that particular morning :waitasec:

What if a defense witness testifies that they have observed Brad clean the house?

I think NC embellished her stories to her friends (they have admitted this already).

The bug man didn't lie, but I don't see how that proves that Nancy cleans and Brad doesn't. To me it shows they both don't clean.

If the defense has a witness that saw - or heard Brad talk about- Brad cleaning floors...bring him on.

If the defense has a witness that saw - or heard Brad talk about- Brad cleaning floors...bring him on.

So you need proof that he cleaned his floors to prove he didn't commit this crime? People don't typically discuss these things, do they? It seems silly to have to prove one cleaned floors at any given time.

Speaking of entertaining, it is in Mike Hiller's deposition that they had plans to go to the Cooper's Saturday evening. Maybe that is why he felt the house needed cleaned.

It looks to me that they both were slobs from what I can understand from everything I have heard and read. So, it is possible that she threw most of the blame on him. As for the bug man, I wouldn't let that guy in my house.

So you need proof that he cleaned his floors to prove he didn't commit this crime? People don't typically discuss these things, do they? It seems silly to have to prove one cleaned floors at any given time.

Speaking of entertaining, it is in Mike Hiller's deposition that they had plans to go to the Cooper's Saturday evening. Maybe that is why he felt the house needed cleaned.

Not me.

The jury will consider testimony and make their own minds up about all the evidence. Will they believe the state and their witnesses, that Brad was not known to do household cleaning? Or will they believe it was not unusual for him to be hand washing the floors?

Just a small piece to consider in this laboring trial.

Not what Brad said.
He said he washed the floors on that Saturday AM because Nancy was upset they were not done when she returned from vacation.

Not me.

The jury will consider testimony and make their own minds up about all the evidence. Will they believe the state and their witnesses, that Brad was not known to do household cleaning? Or will they believe it was not unusual for him to be hand washing the floors?

Just a small piece to consider in this laboring trial.

The thing is, the evidence shows the dress was not washed which makes it hard to believe the crime occurred in the foyer as soon as she arrived home. At least in my mind there is huge doubt that it happened the way the prosecution alleges.

Not what Brad said.
He said he washed the floors on that Saturday AM because Nancy was upset they were not done when she returned from vacation.

That is splitting hairs a little. The floor needed cleaned, he had not done it, they were having people over.....

Am I crazy or would it not be normal for NC to keep the house clean with minimal help from BC? However, when things are very chaotic, I would think it not abnormal for BC to possibly pitch in and help. And I am sure NC would never give him any credit for helping. She was too caught up in telling everyone she met about BC's affairs, Yes, BC could have been straightening up the house for guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot