OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I want to be certain I am looking at the same, um, cloud cover as everyone else.
On google earth, the four corners of this cloud cover would be:
SW corner:
34.58.31.80N/95.11.56.81W
SE corner:
34.58.36.56N/95.07.30.90W
NW corner:
35.20.33.42N/95.11.45.73W
NE corner:
35.20.35.02N/95.07.29.14W

So that covers Latimer, Haskell, and Muskogee counties, and a lot of gas lines. Is that correct?

Please ?? A screen shot? I promise I will one day be able to run google earth @least I pray. I try and try and sometimes I get a minute or sometimes five but never long enough! Often I get nothing.

At first it was mildy annoying, not being about to look at them I found ways arround not actualy being on a google earth to find the area's but now it is just maddening.

ETA it isnt just google maps or earth either bing to. Plus if more then one pc in my house is on we cannot run youtube or any other video. So it has to be a bandwidth issue but my cable people say no issues. THEY LIE! I know I have checked my connections ,had them look for dropped signals and even polled my neighbors who have the same issues, although I dont think their networks are as large.

Ok, so I want to be certain I am looking at the same, um, cloud cover as everyone else.
SW corner:
SE corner:
NW corner:
NE corner:

So that covers Latimer, Haskell, and Muskogee counties, and a lot of gas lines. Is that correct?

Oriah, I don't know what cloud cover you guys are talking about. I know on one of the Google Maps I look at, the right side is "brown." Is that what all of you are talking about?

*RUMOR*

There is a post on Topix stating that Sheriff Beauchamp has resigned. I'm still looking to see if it is true.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p176

Oriah, I don't know what cloud cover you guys are talking about. I know on one of the Google Maps I look at, the right side is "brown." Is that what all of you are talking about?

*RUMOR*

There is a post on Topix stating that Sheriff Beauchamp has resigned. I'm still looking to see if it is true.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p176

little, I'll take a look at google maps and see what their coords are.
And god bless ya for watching topix... if Beauchamp has resigned, I'm- ok- what I am is going to :great::banghead::waitasec::floorlaugh::seeya::loser:

None of my online "sources" have anything on Sheriff B. rumor. And we're expert at covering
this sort of thing in OK, believe me. Regular event, like death and taxes.

None of my online "sources" have anything on Sheriff B. rumor. And we're expert at covering
this sort of thing in OK, believe me. Regular event, like death and taxes.

Well, dang.

Yeah, we all know about "Topix." Take everything with a big grain of salt.

I just found these photos of the "heavily armed" Latimer county sheriffs department. Why the need for machine guns?

http://www.usacops.com/ok/s74578/tour.html

Lol. Because they need to deal with the, uh, farmers and stuff in the area. Or perhaps they just returned from Iraq where they were on a 'black ops' mission? Or- wfgodot is corrrect- it's the zombies.

Poor Madyson. Where is she?

Live amongst the Oklahomans for a time, and it will all be clear, lol. The other reason for it of course is zombies.

Wfg, I understand about the crimminals in OK. But, the assult rifles had to have cost a bunch of money. I suppose they could have gotten a Homeland Security grant for them. If they purchased them on their own, where did they get the money??? They had no money to continue the search for the missing Jamison family!!!:maddening:

Wfg, I understand about the crimminals in OK. But, the assult rifles had to have cost a bunch of money. I suppose they could have gotten a Homeland Security grant for them. If they purchased them on their own, where did they get the money??? They had no money to continue the search for the missing Jamison family!!!:maddening:

This article in today's News-Capital sort of underscores Oklahoma's cavalier attitude toward weaponry:

McAlester mayor recounts campaign to bring gun-runner to town

Yeah, we all know about "Topix." Take everything with a big grain of salt.

I just found these photos of the "heavily armed" Latimer county sheriffs department. Why the need for machine guns?

http://www.usacops.com/ok/s74578/tour.html

Very impressive group I must say!There must be one hell of a drug war going on in them thar hills.When they show up at the coffee shop I bet the local cranksters are rather impressed!!

They really don't look any different than the Drug Task Force in my part of the state.I think all the artillery is standard procedure.

SW corner:
SE corner:
NW corner:
NE corner:

Yes Oriah that is the square cloud that I keep getting.It sure makes it hard or impossible to check out that area.There are in fact gas pipeline right of ways and old seismograph trails all through those hills.There is a GEO Communicator link that Little has that shows all the lines and oil and gas activity but I can't get it to work now.(Probably just my fault)

Little have you used the Communicator link recently?

Yes Oriah that is the square cloud that I keep getting.It sure makes it hard or impossible to check out that area.There are in fact gas pipeline right of ways and old seismograph trails all through those hills.There is a GEO Communicator link that Little has that shows all the lines and oil and gas activity but I can't get it to work now.(Probably just my fault)

Little have you used the Communicator link recently?

No, I haven't, C-Bar. I'm trying to find the link so I can post it.

Soooo....Oklahoma police depatments look like the military just hit the beach? Our police force wear black or dark blue uniforms. They also don't go around flashing assult weapons. Heck, I don't even think our PD has assult weapons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf