OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how, with all that firepower, they can't manage to clear one little 'ole mountain??

This is a tad dated, but again- some interesting reading...
http://whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/statelocal/ok/ok.pdf

I don't know why, either, Oriah. I'm beginning to think there's something "hinky" going on in Latimer county.

I've been trying to find the 2009 audit for Latimer county. It must have got mis-placed.

Depends on what you mean by clear.

Oh, sorry- I meant clear locations of possible illegal drug activity...so that it would be safe for SAR to 'clear' the area for the Jamisons....

I don't know why, either, Oriah. I'm beginning to think there's something "hinky" going on in Latimer county.

I've been trying to find the 2009 audit for Latimer county. It must have got mis-placed.

Oh little...I am long gone on the hinky in Latimer Co.

We're thinking of naming the whole state Hinklahoma.

They did finally hire a new medical examiner though, some guy from Minnesota, so maybe he can straighten that mess out.

I've also been trying to find an email address for anyone at Investigation Discovery, about the Jamisons security video. If the ID show got to view it, then maybe we can.

If anyone here knows of an address at ID, can you please pass it along!

I've also been trying to find an email address for anyone at Investigation Discovery, about the Jamisons security video. If the ID show got to view it, then maybe we can.

If anyone here knows of an address at ID, can you please pass it along!

I think you have to go here to email, little:
http://investigation.discovery.com/our-networks.html

ETA: sorry, should have added- I think you have to go from there to the Open discussion and there's the email

Thanks, Oriah. I think I have looked through this webpage, but will look again.

I also want to pass on a couple other thoughts from others.

1.) There were other people inside the Jamisons home the day the video was taken.

This could be a very real possibility. It would also explain why the Jamisons were acting "strange."

2.) "They shouldn't have been flashing the money around."

This is also a possibility. If there was money in the suitcase, the Jamisons could have opened it where someone was looking or they just showed another person the money.

I noticed the missing guns from the audit of county owned goods yesterday , they have a few that didnt turn up on the list. I looked at the link yesterday and didnt post it and now I dont have time to dig it up. I will try and find it when I get back.

I noticed the missing guns from the audit of county owned goods yesterday , they have a few that didnt turn up on the list. I looked at the link yesterday and didnt post it and now I dont have time to dig it up. I will try and find it when I get back.

Thank you, soul. See what I'm talking about?! :Bennymonkey:

Are we on hiatus? Or making clandestine forays into Oklahoma to solve this thing on the QT?

Are we on hiatus? Or making clandestine forays into Oklahoma to solve this thing on the QT?

Wfg, I've been at a stand still where the Jamisons are concerned. I'm looking at the church people again. They seem to have been in contact with Bobby, right up until they disappeared.

I have invented a whole new theory which includes bio medical research. It is not based in fact or even on a flat rock. I wont post it to save you all that headache but it was a good one. I do not think the Jamison will be that far out of the box.

Madyson would be looking forward to easter. I hope the church people remember her.

Wfg, I've been at a stand still where the Jamisons are concerned. I'm looking at the church people again. They seem to have been in contact with Bobby, right up until they disappeared.

Speaking of the church people...did we ever figure out where their other branches are?

I'm sort of disappointed everyone isn't on a clandestine foray in the San Bois, Oriah, Soul, and little, clad in camoflauge and with green branches of trees attached for further effect, slowly moving in a "Birnam Wood come to Dunsinane," Shakespearean, manner in order not to draw gunfire from the poor but simple mountain folk protecting their caches of bones.

Speaking of the church people...did we ever figure out where their other branches are?

Oriah, I think Bobby and Sherilyn were involved with the Muskogee and Eufaula branch of the Seventh Day Adventist. I still don't know if the Eufaula branch is in the process of building a new church.

The church couple who were going to go to the mountain with the Jamisons are members of the Irving,Texas, congregation.

I'm sort of disappointed everyone isn't on a clandestine foray in the San Bois, Oriah, Soul, and little, clad in camoflauge and with green branches of trees attached for further effect, slowly moving in a "Birnam Wood come to Dunsinane," Shakespearean, manner in order not to draw gunfire from the poor but simple mountain folk protecting their caches of bones.

I have friends,wfgodot. I could get us a nice WW2 tank. No creeping though scarey woods for me. Plus ,Green is only my color if it is in a glass poolside.

Wait-wait-wait wfgodot...why are you disappointed? You don't know this to not to be true. All you know is that wfgodot isn't on a clandestine foray. (Or are you?)

All I know is that I am going on MY clandestine forays with my automatic weapons sourced from:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/feb/21/mexico-los-zetas-drug-trafficking

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members