State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering his alleged brilliance and wonderful mind, he sure does read slowly.

My take is that he wants a very clear understanding of what he's reading so that he can answer/respond accurately.

I had to be out a couple hours, did I miss anything earth-shattering?

The worse the defense does the more trolls come out from under rocks to try and race to their rescue and save the day. Unfortunately the facts are what they are. Cooper roasted his own buns. He's where he is because of his own actions. He plotted, planned and executed the murder of his wife. He got caught, plain and simple. He thought he outsmarted everyone. He didn't.

This might disappoint some folks, but unfortuneately BC is entitled to a defense so the trial is only at the midpoint with the pros haven taken their best shot (and its not a very strong one). If the defense is able to raise doubt about the google map, BC walks.

Well the thing about people seeing someone who looked like her jogging unless they reported an abduction their information was relevant early in the case only for search areas since that would have been consistent with BC's lie about her having gone running.

Now, later on when he became the prime and only suspect, it would be IMO good practice to run these people down and question them to test your own theory and to close that rabbit hole down.

My take is that he wants a very clear understanding of what he's reading so that he can answer/respond accurately.

My take is that he royally screwed up getting caught making the statement that he made.

Like watching a chess match......................................

I had to be out a couple hours, did I miss anything earth-shattering?

This site, WS, has been overloaded and down a few times. kurtz has gone insane trying to cross examine Det. Daniels, Det. Daniels is calling Kurtz's hand. Love it.

This might disappoint some folks, but unfortuneately BC is entitled to a defense so the trial is only at the midpoint with the pros haven taken their best shot (and its not a very strong one). If the defense is able to raise doubt about the google map, BC walks.

Agree the defense has their shot at this coming and all involved in the case (jurors that is) should remain open minded.

Nope! SOP...............this det was asking questions and OTHER det's were keeping notes as well. It wasn't up to this det to write down every little thing. The other det's were doing it.

Det D recalled smelling the downey himself and it was in other officer's notes. NOTHING unusual or nefarious about it. Just in a def attorney's mind.

JMHO
fran

I was working and listening, sometimes had to mute, but when Young was on he said more than once he could not answer because Daniels asked the question. But if Young was there and heard it and taking the notes then he should have been able to testify on it when Kurtz was crossing him.

We know that, we have been discussing it for 2.5 days or more. We are very much aware of what the prosecution has, we're waiting for the defense to present their case. None of us know how it's going to end,,,,,but many of us feel very strongly that Brad killed Nancy and if he walks, he walks.

all the defense has to do, is bring in all the witnesses who saw Nancy that day

Well if my husband or child was missing, I'd haul my hiney anyplace I was asked to go to find out where he was, who took him, and how can I get him back home with me again. Much like John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Steve Groene, Sharon Rocha, Ron Grantsky, etc.

Even if all your husband's neighborhood friends fingered you with biased and identical reports of your husband's hatred of you and then lobbied the PD to arrest you? Did that happen to any of the folks you listed above? (and you might want to check one of those names off the list)

I think Kurtz is pulling everything out of his A and Det D is way too smart for him. Kurtz is trying to twist things around.. they are basically fighting back and forth with words.. the contest between who is more creative.
I have a feeling he will still be on the stand Monday
, huh!

BBM

If Kurtz is smart he will end this BS today:bigfight:...the longer he goes on the sillier his magician act looks:floorlaugh:

No more rabbits coming out of his hat:deadhorse:

He's done :violin: ........................ and so is Brad :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members