State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how long can we go 11-1 with no verdict?
Would you really cause a mistrial :waitasec:
You realize our Wake County taxes are high enough w/o retrying a cold blooded killer.

Eh, they could have pled this out from the get-go. I would have said voluntary manslaughter 10-15, deportation at the end of it.

all the defense has to do, is bring in all the witnesses who saw Nancy that day

I believe many saw a woman who looked like Nancy. To see Nancy running implies the witness KNEW Nancy.

It's ok, the trial still has 2 weeks left w/ Kurtz.
I guarantee you will side with me in the end :crazy:

Again - you are very confident, bordering on cocky. Not an attribute I find appealing.
I think Kurtz has done a phenomenal job in this trial. Alot better than the CPD. So, if anything - in 2 weeks I will be even more likely NOT to convict.
:laugh::laugh:

He told the detectives they were on medicine.

You are exactly right--I had forgotten about that already and something was mentioned about the medicines just this afternoon.

Oh, I almost forgot. There is someone besides JA who knew about Saturday's painting plans. HP testified that NC told her about it on the phone July 11, before she went to the party.

Day 16-Part 3 of testimony.

But since HP is "in on it" Ima just go ahead imagine this won't count for much.

Thank you. I will go back and listen (if I can stand it, lol). The whole dress thing is odd because, why would BC say he had to wash it due to the stain? Why not just "I washed it because it was in the hamper?". He washed the kids clothes too, so why not just say that he did all the laundry?

And then the stain was found on the dress. Why would he make up a strange detail like that?

The oily stain was so little, I'm guessing it was a greasy fingerprint put on the dress after it was washed. I don't think it was intentional but I can see someone inadvertently touching it with a greasy finger from getting the kids chicken nuggets or something like that.

Eh, they could have pled this out from the get-go. I would have said voluntary manslaughter 10-15, deportation at the end of it.

They offered him 2nd degree and he turned it down. That may have been before Kurtz found out about the computer searches.

Ok, I'm done for the day. Going to watch the second Dateline of the night.
Good night!

You are exactly right--I had forgotten about that already and something was mentioned about the medicines just this afternoon.

See! Right there. THAT is what I think the jury will be doing all of deliberations. A lot of.....Ohhh....yeahhhh. I forgot about ______.

It'll be Christmas, Jimmy.

I disagree, because a stain was found. I think in his custody interrogation, AS asked about the "wine" stain but she was mistaken. It was clearly a food stain. I don't think BC ever said he washed the dress. He said he "may have" because at that point he was unsure what she was even wearing that night. But clearly the dress was never washed and that is why the stain was still on it along with deodorant streaks.

You can make your point without yelling. You should try it.

That was a lazy bold. I'll bold from now on for you.

If you want to say oh, this can happen, that can happen - I'll go on and say this. My husband wears so much deodorant, it doesn't always come out of his shirts in the wash either, especially now that we have the front loading washer. I have pants that wrinkle in the front when I sit - and the wrinkles are still there after a wash in the front loader. I don't like the front loader - for cleanliness - as well as I did my top loader. However it is energy efficient. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member