State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if the defense can show that the computer may have been tampered with . We shall see what they question the detective about on Monday. Bet they can put some doubt in a few of those jurors minds.

It's ok, the trial still has 2 weeks left w/ Kurtz.
I guarantee you will side with me in the end :crazy:

I disagree, because a stain was found. I think in his custody interrogation, AS asked about the "wine" stain but she was mistaken. It was clearly a food stain. I don't think BC ever said he washed the dress. He said he "may have" because at that point he was unsure what she was even wearing that night. But clearly the dress was never washed and that is why the stain was still on it along with deodorant streaks.

You can make your point without yelling. You should try it.

Det. Daniels testified today that Brad handed him the dress on the 13th and he told the Det. that he had washed it. When they asked him why he had washed it he said it was because Nancy had spilled wine on it at the party. That is in today's testimony.

A little cold medicine or benadryl would take care of that.

So - now we are going to assume that he drugged his kids to do this? Wow - he sure is the Master Planner. But, if his kids are like mine, Benadryl has the opposite effect - makes them super hyper.

But - since BC is so good at planning everything maybe he gave them medicine before July 11th just to see how they would respond to it. Give me a break

I thought the SBI lab said they couldn't tell whether it was washed or not. I have no idea whether he washed the dress. I am not sure it is critical point imo.

The reason it is critical is because the state has placed a huge emphasis on it, suggesting he was hiding it because he didn't remember what she was wearing. So ridiculous, imo.

The SBI witness said she couldn't tell, but there was an oily stain consistent with food, most likely and Kurtz pointed out the deodorant stains right then and there.

Why was Brad sitting in his office at Cisco on Fri July 11 doing Google map searches and panning over and then focusing in on the Fielding Dr. area? What possible innocent reason can be manufactured for this? And isn't it a coincidence that where he focused his map is the same place his wife's body was dumped the very next morning?

I dunno, that's be like me saying: Gal: How did you know about this in July/August of 2008, don't ya think?

I don't recall that BC's Samsung Blackjack was erased, just that the contact list was minute. When was it testified that his blackjack was erased?

Watching Dateline...Pregnant girlfriend shot in her home. Boyfriend allowing police set up audio equipment in his own home and help them catch the killer. Just another example of a loved one that is innocent and the difference in the relationship with the police. This guy is letting them completely invade his home and helping in extreme ways. Interesting.

Like I said, I could easily sway you to 'guilty' if we were on the jury. I suspect something like this will be the case in deliberations. -- Maybe 10-2 guilty in the straw vote. In no time 12-0 guilty as charged ;)

Wow - you are pretty confident in yourself. Very admirable. But, let's just say that I am not easily "swayed". I tend to stand my ground.

The Twitterers are sending folks here to W/S. Saying we are obsessed.

I wish we could have all seen that and that they would allow the MFT output to be given to the defense team. My understanding is that he did one goodle map search on 27518, which is his home zip, and supposedly moved the cursor to the right and zoomed in. He was on a total of 41 seconds. I am still questioning how the coordinates for Fielding Dr would ever be the center of 27518 when Fielding Drive was never in the 27518 zip code.

Fielding Drive is not even considered Cary. It is Raleigh.

The reason it is critical is because the state has placed a huge emphasis on it, suggesting he was hiding it because he didn't remember what she was wearing. So ridiculous, imo.

The SBI witness said she couldn't tell, but there was an oily stain consistent with food, most likely and Kurtz pointed out the deodorant stains right then and there.

Great. So where's the wine stain Brad said Nancy told him about? Nancy was able to rinse it out so well the SBI couldn't pick up on it? That's some mad laundry skillz.

Det. Daniels testified today that Brad handed him the dress on the 13th and he told the Det. that he had washed it. When they asked him why he had washed it he said it was because Nancy had spilled wine on it at the party. That is in today's testimony.

Thank you. I will go back and listen (if I can stand it, lol). The whole dress thing is odd because, why would BC say he had to wash it due to the stain? Why not just "I washed it because it was in the hamper?". He washed the kids clothes too, so why not just say that he did all the laundry?

And then the stain was found on the dress. Why would he make up a strange detail like that?

Wow - you are pretty confident in yourself. Very admirable. But, let's just say that I am not easily "swayed". I tend to stand my ground.

So, how long can we go 11-1 with no verdict?
Would you really cause a mistrial :waitasec:
You realize our Wake County taxes are high enough w/o retrying a cold blooded killer.

Thank you. I will go back and listen (if I can stand it, lol). The whole dress thing is odd because, why would BC say he had to wash it due to the stain? Why not just "I washed it because it was in the hamper?". He washed the kids clothes too, so why not just say that he did all the laundry?

And then the stain was found on the dress. Why would he make up a strange detail like that?

Because it was hard for Brad to tell the truth about too much of anything during that time in his life.

I used to say that after someone screamed at me a few times about having let a stain set. I also learned to wash it quickly lest I be damned.

So - now we are going to assume that he drugged his kids to do this? Wow - he sure is the Master Planner. But, if his kids are like mine, Benadryl has the opposite effect - makes them super hyper.

But - since BC is so good at planning everything maybe he gave them medicine before July 11th just to see how they would respond to it. Give me a break

He told the detectives they were on medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member