NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it is possible that SG is NOT related to the 4 identified victims(gasp!), and it is possible that the other remains found (six) may NOT be related to the first four who were found in burlap (another gasp)!

I personally have sleuthed ph and jb 'til I was exhausted, and I have to consider that the profile released on Friday was accurate. Neither ph or jb fall within the age group.

IOW, LE hasn't released much info at all - so most of our sleuthing is pure speculation, and I agree with carbuff and others that we don't want to injure innocent parties.

So, I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts based on the profile...

IMO, it is possible that SG is NOT related to the 4 identified victims(gasp!), and it is possible that the other remains found (six) may NOT be related to the first four who were found in burlap (another gasp)!

I personally have sleuthed ph and jb 'til I was exhausted, and I have to consider that the profile released on Friday was accurate. Neither ph or jb fall within the age group.

IOW, LE hasn't released much info at all - so most of our sleuthing is pure speculation, and I agree with carbuff and others that we don't want to injure innocent parties.

Agree 100%....I've said it many times before that a SG thread should be opened. The only tie to the 4 bodies maybe the others is that they were looking for SG's possible remains.
If I were JB, the doc, or driver, I would be fighting mad that my name was mentioned as an SK. People going thru my business and records would tick any of us off.

I got my information from Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_(town),_New_York) I quote: "West Islip is located on the south shore of Long Island about 45 miles (72 km) east of New York City. A hamlet shared by the Town of Babylon and the Town of Islip in Suffolk County".

Wiki may have it wrong or this may be an example of the confusion I was refering to.

Kemo,

That information is not accurate. The Islip / Babylon line is Rt 231. Babylon village and North Babylon are west of Rt 231. West Islip is east of Rt 231. The Babylon line never crosses Rt 231 until it gets to the bay where it juts over to the Robert Moses Causeway Bridge at Captree Island. This information is more accurate:

http://www.lieconomy.com/li/li/suffolk/township.htm

See how the Town of Islip shares hamlets with the Town of Brookhaven but does not share any with the Town of Babylon.

Wow according to NYPOST ,, Doormer Is out the door,,, wow,,your Fired,, Read the post online newsday didnt mention this online yet,,

[/B][/I]

Hi dcgrumpy,

"stuck the pill bottle in her pocket?" I must have missed something...can you enlighten me? Anysleuths?

ps still tryin' to ketchup!

This was someone's theory and should not have been stated as a fact.

[/B][/I]

Hi dcgrumpy,

"stuck the pill bottle in her pocket?" I must have missed something...can you enlighten me? Anysleuths?

ps still tryin' to ketchup!

The person I quoted said that she must have been drugged and then woke up and called the number on the pill bottle. I was questioning why someone would drug someone and then leave a pill bottle with the victim. It doesn't make any sense to me

If I dial one number off the end of that CVS number I came up with an addy. The addy says it's a "Yacht Broker"?

What the heck is that? I take no credit for the thinking that was Mrs. PC's idea, and a good one to boot.

It may not have anything to do with anything, but the yacht broker had me perk my ears up.

Someone who sells yachts.

Don't know if it's been posted already, but interesting comment from the admin on findshannangilbert site, in the comments section.

Wondering says:
April 26, 2011 at 4:17 pm
Wonder if Brewer and/or Hackett has friends or relatives within the Long Island police?

admin says:
April 26, 2011 at 5:35 pm
Interesting comment Wondering, thanks for reading and bringing that up.
It blows my mind that the Doctor rode around the neighborhood in a car complete with flashing red lights acting as a rent-a-cop for the gated community. Thats gets murkier with the understandong the security tapes for that night have gone missing.

Of course, it hasn't been verified or fact checked, but if true, very interesting

Everything I have read re sk's in general says that there first crimes are usually committed when they are in their 20's. If the four women were his first victims, then that might be the age we are looking at. But if they are not the first victims, then I would subtract the age from the dates found.(hmm not very clear writing on my part.)
As an example. If a victim was found in 1996 and it's the same sk, add 16 years to the aveage sk age of 28... = 43 now. Start back with a victim found in 1988....51 now.

That would still be shown as a 1 minute call to that number on most billing plans. They don't care whether you're talking to a machine or a person.

The 30 seconds or so that's left would be enough to ask about availability of common items: do you have tonic water, garbage bags, Comet, fireplace logs, chocolate-flavored lubricant...et cetera.

You can get a lot of conversation into a two-minute call, especially if most of it's about who-where-when sorts of things. Somebody else mentioned that coverage can be spotty out in the rural areas of Long Island, so they could have been dropped calls and redial.

:goodpost:

OK... I can't get all of the date/time/time before last call/source called/etc. to load, so I am going to just print my "Significance/Analysis" of the phone records from SG that night (my opinion of course - based on what little we know):

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4/30/10 - 10:02 pm
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) SG Calls MP to say she had left home and taken train, etc. ???? talks for less than 2 minutes.[/FONT]

5/1/10 - 12:20 PM
2)[FONT=&quot] SG Calls MP back in 2 hours, 16 minutes - call lasts for 3 minutes - voice mail???[/FONT]

5/1/10 - 12:23 PM
3)[FONT=&quot] SG Calls MP back in less than one minute. Call last for less than 2 minutes. (Voice Mail again???)[/FONT]

5/1/10 - 12:25 PM
4)[FONT=&quot] SG Calls MP back in less than one minute (almost immediately) and call lasted for less than 1 minute. (announced she had arrived and was ready to be picked up to go to JB's house). [/FONT]

5/1/10 - 02:55 AM
5)[FONT=&quot] SG calls the pharmacy at 2 hours, 29 minutes after last call to MP, and talks for less than 1 minute. 26 seconds of the call is taken up with automated options. That leaves less than 34 seconds to actually speak with anyone. Did someone interrupt the call and take the phone away, or was it a mis-dialed call??? [/FONT]

5/1/10 - 02:57 AM
6)[FONT=&quot] In less than 1 minute, SG calls MP, but the call only last about 3 minutes. Voice mail again???[/FONT]

5/1/10 - 03:00 AM INCOMING CALL TO SG
7)[FONT=&quot] MP calls SG's phone back almost immediately, and the call last for 3 minutes. - voice mail?? An actual conversation - With SG and MP or with JB and MP??[/FONT]

5/1/10 - 03:04 AM
8)[FONT=&quot] 1 minute passes, and SG's phone calls MP back and they talk for 6 minutes - perhaps while MP is driving back to JB's. - This was probably where the statement that "JB called the driver" came from.[/FONT]

5/1/10 - 03:13 AM INCOMING CALL TO SG
9)[FONT=&quot] 3 minutes pass before MP calls SG's phone back, and they talk for 1 minute - probably to say I am almost there.[/FONT]

5/1/10 - 03:15 AM
10)[FONT=&quot] SG's phone calls MP back in about 1 minute or less, and and they talk for only 2
minutes.

[/FONT]5/1/10 - 04:09 AM
[FONT=&quot]11)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] SG's phone calls MP back in 52 minutes - almost an hour after the initial pharmacy call and the flurry of calls to MP. What was going on during this 52 minutes??? The call only last for about 1 minute. How did MP get back into the gated community??? Is this the time she was running to GC's home??? Was the driver looking for her for 52 minutes???

[/FONT]5/1/10 - 04:51 AM
[FONT=&quot]12)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] SG's phone calls 911 about 41 minutes after her last call to MP. As far as we know, this is the last time her phone was used and the call to 911 lasted 23 minutes. [/FONT]

BBM

Can't be. We have SG's family saying they heard her knocking on neighbors doors asking for help on the 911 call. If there is only one 911 call, this doesn't fit, because that call is logged at 4:51. We also have GC saying that SG knocked on his door at approximately 4:45, which is very close to the time the log says SG called 911.

ETA: Also, the last person GC sees is the asian man riding around looking for SG. This fits the description of her driver. So if she was on the phone to 911 when pulled into a vehicle, it had to be his vehicle she was pulled into. The call was only 24 minutes...in 24 minutes we're to believe she called 911 from JB's, was there long enough for her driver to show up, bolted to the neighbors houses, finally found GC who opened the door, spoke with coletti, ran from there, was chased by her driver, but then met some stranger on the way that pulled her into his vehicle. All in the course of 24 minutes.

NO WAY!

I think the timeline could fit. I take a leasurely walk during my lunch break many days and can easily walk a mile in 20 minutes (while talking on the phone). She could have called 911 immediately before her driver came in. Allot can happen in 24 minutes!

If I dial one number off the end of that CVS number I came up with an addy. The addy says it's a "Yacht Broker"?

What the heck is that? I take no credit for the thinking that was Mrs. PC's idea, and a good one to boot.

It may not have anything to do with anything, but the yacht broker had me perk my ears up.

Oh hell! I sleuthed something about a yacht broker awhile back and now I can't remember what it was! :banghead:

Oh wait! Try Brewer Yachts or Brewer Marina and see if the number matches! Seems the name of the owner was Jack Brewer. (JB's brother maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl