2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If JB tries to say that the duct tape was not adhered to the skull he should just save his breath, it was raining!
You can clearly see that in the pics and was pointed out by Ms. Welch in the beginning of the testimony.

I'm not a morbid person but I wanted to see the crime scene pictures since it's part of the evidence proving premeditation.

You can see pics?! I'm working blind.

ETA: nevermind, I misread. Sorry. Hard time concentrating.

You know, generally this ME stuff is some of the most fascinating to me. But when you spend three years following a case, and get so close to it all, and develop such feelings for the victim(s)... I just don't know if I can even watch/listen to this.

Casey has that long sleeve blouse wrapped tightly around herself up to her neck, even has her hands tucked in.
Caylee was wrapped in a blanket.

ETA: Thanks for this screen cap STEADFAST!
Casey when medical examiner introduces himself.
caseymedexaminer.png

I believe covering your chest or neck is a vulnerable body language action, from what I can recall.

Is KC trying to cover her shame or giving self comfort by wrapping the sweater around her?

OH NO! CM responding...that means he'll be handling cross. :(

Amazing how ICA has now snapped out of it! :banghead:

ICA looks as if she wrapping herself in a straight jacket. She must be very cold. (in a temperature kind of way) :)

She is hiding the hands that murdered Caylee.

I'm sort of leaning toward a deliberate attempt by JB to infantilize her with oversized clothes, etc., making her already diminutive form appear that much smaller to the jury. She keeps thwarting this, of course, because her narcissism won't allow her to refrain from pushing her chest out at every opportunity and wearing the tightest clothes she can to further enhance her "assets".

ICA just looks MAD. She's mad because they dared show those pictures.

Bold mine

You think that's mad, just wait until Dr. G is on the stand...KC will be sending daggers, via her eyes, to her...and that lower jaw of hers will be jutting out even more.

Juror 3 keeps biting her lips when looking at these pictures. # #caseyanthony #fox35

That was very silly. He made the jurors look at these pics over and over again and concluded nothing other than the investigators weren't wearing protective shoes?

If it was a murder of my loved one I would be upset about that.

I would wonder if they didnt wear protective shoes at the scene ,what else they did or did not do.

What's with Casey pulling the sleeves so far down her hands? It's always bugged me.

She has been doing this all morning.

:waitasec: MOO ... she's trying to hide one of the murder weapons ... MOO

JB should not have crossed that witness. I don't think the jury will appreciate listening to his rants after seeing those pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01