2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason shows Nick Savage an email he's never seen. Abruptly ends his proffer. LOL

I wondered why the state did not tersely remind Cindy that she was under oath, or did I miss such an admonishment?
Just you wait...don't want to impeach their own witness...not yet.

I'm ditching all the computer searches, if I am a juror...I wouldn't be able to listen to another juror try to explain it. Just the fact that Cindy claims to have been researching the chlorofyll (sp) and the injuries someone she knew had sustained have confused the issue. Unless the state can prove conclusively she was at work, by computer data, anyway.

When I was on salary, we filled in 8 hours every day and signed, but kept track on paper for our "comp" time so we could use it during the week. No one could tell from my timesheets when I was really at work or not. Would have to have other back -up to know that.

I don't think I could ditch ALL search since CA conclusively stated she didn't search for HOW TO MAKE CHLORAFORM or household weapons, etc.

Plus I didn't see the searches for Chlorophyll on those dates in those reports

MOO

Erin Martin is called to the stand. She works for FBI. Again no jury #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:05 PM

Something that needs to be considered in regards to these "84 or 86 visits" to web sites...many websites have auto-refresh where they refresh on their own every few seconds. Each refreshed page would should up as a new visit.

All that keeps popping in my mind today regarding the DT is the movie The Farce of the Penguins, lol!

CM being rather gruff with witness from very beginning. I'm thinking this is a hoax the DT fell for and the SA is nipping in bud.

And isn't this the guy that Casey took an immediate liking to....stating in jail visit that she WOULD be willing to talk to that Nick Savage guy???

BTW...what the heck is this about????

IIRC that was Appy Wells.

CM using a very loud, abrupt tone with this witness. I'm assuming the bluster is to cover the massive FAIL of his previous "questioning".

Okay; after today I am sticking with the theories I have had for 2.5 years. I firmly believe the whole family had known little Caylee was killed by Casey since the end of June, 2008.

MOO

And you would be so right. CA's great performance when she broke down on the stand was for the benefit of the jury. Today is a sad day because the jury doesn't know everything that we know. The fact that so many people fell for CA performance, I believe the jury will also have great sympathy for her. So today the jury just may believe that CA made those searches if the SA can't get the evidence to prove that she was not home. CA is very manipulative, that's where ICA gets that trait from. GA is a liar, that's where ICA gets that trait from...These people are beyond (enter your own word here).:banghead:

Erin Martin is now testifying, questioned by Mason. She works for FBI.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:05 PM

I joined here early on in the case, but I never post,just lurk. Just wondering, did Cindy use sunpass on her car? If so, it would confirm her work hours, right? I remember some discussion about George's sunpass, but do not remember anything about Cindy.

I live in Orlando, so I'll give you my opinion on this. IIRC, I think she does have sunpass, but in all honesty, to get from their house to where she worked, it really wouldn't have made sense to take the toll roads. Granted, she could've, but it would've been a longer route (and I'm not sure would've saved much time). Even still, it wouldn't hurt to check those records. Nothing the A's do ever makes sense.

30agxao.jpg

Hahaha

Check out blurry Baez in the backround. "Waaa! The State is getting a close up and I'm not. Waaaa, they better not be laughing at meeeeeee"

I just think LDB is so pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member