2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge says he will prepare jury instructions for attorneys to look over. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:13 PM

looks like we expect deliberations over 4th weekend

I hate jury instructions. It's the crappiest part of trial. They are shitton of work.

The defense is so desperate to score any teeny point they can. Like when CM wanted the judge to instruct the jury that the defense wasn't obligated to even put on a defense. Heh.

309svx1.jpg

Smirk all you want Casey. WE'LL BE SMIRKING DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. Sorry for the caps.

hold up. Did Judge just predict a short deliberation????? LOL

JP says he's trying to decide whether to send the jury out friday evening, or have them fresh saturday morning next week. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:13 PM

Sounds like goal is to have them deliberate by the fourth.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:13 PM

The look on KC's face about Friday hopefully being deliberations, she really does not think ahead.

BTW the jury instructions are going to be the biggest fight in this case, because they are so darn important.

Employees of the DOD can't just run off and testify in cases without DOD approval.
Plus...if I remember correctly weren't people showing up at the State's office willy nilly...sent supposedly by the defense?

Did you see the smart nod from Casey after the "bring it on" "we will"? GMAB. I am done.
Ooooh, she makes me so sick to my stomach!:sick:
I want to see the smirks wiped right off her evil face! And JB's too!

HHJP better not plan on sending out the jury on Friday, has he not seen how much longer the DT really takes daily?

Let me start out by saying that I don't have a brother. When my children were born 35 and 32 years ago even my husband was not allowed in the room when my oldest was born when our youngest was born he was. I guess I am weird but I would not have wanted my brother, father, father in law or anyone who was a male other than my husband in the delivery room. I just think it is a little weird myself that he would have wanted to be there at all. JMHO

Me too and my son was born in 02. I'm a single mom, but I would have thought it creepy if any male other than my sons father was in the delivery room. When the time came I chose my birth coach and my sons godmother over my OWN mother to be in the room with me because with a c-sect I could only have one person with me.

I find it very adolescent Lee chose not to go to the hospital because of something his mother said. Makes me think along the lines of CA and GA having to keep LA and ICA from bickering with each other even as adults. I got the distinct impression from Lee's testimony his comments about ICA being pregnant were not polite and he was poking at her - making fun, rather than inquiring seriously as an interested uncle to be.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member