2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gavel: Casey - you are getting very close to the end of the hallway! :gavel:

Jury instructions will probably take 45 min. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:15 PM

Jury instructions will probably take 45 min. #caseyanthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:15 AM

HHJP is being considerate to the jury about start time for deliberations. Once they begin they are kept apart from eachother.

ica during JA & JB spat

Attachments

• ica8.jpg
    ica8.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 186
Perry is just ticking off lesser charges and instructions he is going to have to give jury.

ICA doesn’t even mind sitting there listening to the charges he will read to jury

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
It's hard to believe after all this time this could be OVER in 2 weeks. WOW! In time for what would have Been Caylee's 6th birthday

Perry listing off lesser included offenses.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:15 PM

Instructions will probably take 45 minutes. He would rather talk w them Saturday morning rather than Friday night. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:15 PM

#CaseyAnthony From timetable discussed just now..sounds like this could go to jury Saturday morning July 2nd.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:15 PM

I am quite frankly SHOCKED that the DOD works on Saturdays.

:innocent:

I understand what you're trying to say but when I hear DoD the first people I think of are our soldiers who work 24/7 for months on end overseas.

Let me start out by saying that I don't have a brother. When my children were born 35 and 32 years ago even my husband was not allowed in the delivery room when my oldest was born when our youngest was born he was. I guess I am weird but I would not have wanted my brother, father, father in law or anyone who was a male other than my husband and doctor in the delivery room. I just think it is a little weird myself that he would have wanted to be there at all. JMHO

I feel the same way. I've never had children, but if I did, I would not want my brother or father in the room. I probably wouldn't even want my mother in law in the room. Just my husband (and maybe my mother). I also thought Lee's comment about this was very, very, very weird. I can't imagine my brother making a statement like that. :twocents:

After three years of pretty much living and breathing this case, it's almost hard to believe we are this close to the end of the trial.

What a ride this has been, first waiting for word on Caylee, and now waiting for Justice for Caylee.

tick tock, tick tock!

Are you listening carefully about the charges the jury will be deciding on.

Listen carefully. Think about it. This is what is left of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member