2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez proves yet, again, he is not to be trusted... IMO.

WHY does HHJP let Baez go babbling on and on?????

I had to literally sit on my hands for two minutes otherwise I would have been banned for life.

JB? I have a black belt, too. In both unarmed AND weapons. Not a threat or a warning. Just letting ya know, buddy.

Perry speaking with snipped tone.

"Depending on what she is going to say, some of it may be admissible, some of it may not be admissible."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 4:13 PM

no jury members were asked if they had any experience with grief

We are all getting stressed out over this. Bottom line, karma will take care of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. I've been around long enough to have seen it time and time again. Rest assured, this case is no different. Caylee will have justice.

All right now, we're getting to the truth of the matter. Jurors know about grief in general.

Another casualty of ICA, Jesse Grund lost his job as LE with OCSO because he lied regarding ICA.

No he didn't. He quit before he made it through training I think. He realized it just wasn't the job for him.

Another casualty of ICA, Jesse Grund lost his job as LE with OCSO because he lied regarding ICA.

Oops! This is NOT correct - Jesse leaving OCSO had nothing to do with ICA. That was Tony Rusciano, a different boyfriend.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Roy Kronk told to be back in court tomorrow morning! #CaseyAnthony #HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members