2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO IT'S THE PROSECUTION DUTY TO PRESENT EVERYTHING TO THE DEFENSE (FBI VIDEO, ETC) BUT THE DEFENSE DOESN'T NEED TO? I'm done. I'm sick of JB. I hope that after this trial I never have to see his face again.

Hey SuziQ...
I do not think that J Grund lost his job because he lied about ICA. I believe that you are thinking about another person. I will find who that was and get back to you.
I think that I am right but could be wrong.

I take it back, He lost his job during the 31 days that Caylee was missing.

I stand corrected!

HHBP will enquire of the defendant if it is her decision and her decision alone to testify or not testify

poptart.jpg

WHOA ............... did I just see a HEAD NOD from ICA ? when JP said about inmate taking stand ???

Ohhh...her decision and her decision alone...methinks HHJP might not trust JB too much on that score....

Oohhh, she DOES want to testify. JB just said that he would have to question her!

6 more witnesses!

Wonder who.

ICA's decision to testify or not is "Her decision and her decision alone."

WOW! Maybe that's what triggered the competency hearing.

interesting... did you hear JP's statement about ICA decision whether or not to testify will be her decision and her decision alone?

ETA: i take this as she wants to testify and her attorneys don't want that.

Ooooh - I bet ICA liked hearing she gets to testify if she wants.

And then HHJP will enquire of ICA whether her decision to not to testify is hers and hers alone.

CANNOT WAIT

Perry says he wants to make sure whatever the decision is (testify or not) it's her decision. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:17 PM

Defense announces it has at least 7 more witnesses. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:17 PM

Mason says there is about 6 more witnesses after grief doctor. Then Perry will talk with #CaseyAnthony about testifying. #CaseyAnthony ...
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:17 PM

Hey SuziQ...
I do not think that J Grund lost his job because he lied about ICA. I believe that you are thinking about another person. I will find who that was and get back to you.
I think that I am right but could be wrong.

It was a deputy named Tony Russiano (spelling) who had an intimate relationship with KC, who lost his job.

Jesse wasn't fired. He quit the police force after about 6 months saying he wasn't cut out to be a deputy. If I recall correctly, he said something about getting too emotionally involved. I believe he moved to Georgia where he has a brother, to go to school there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman