2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, if they call RK again and ask him how HE buried his pets, I will seriously lose it.

He has nothing else. We are in sidebar

This family lost a lot of pets.....WOW

ICA probably killed them and GA disposed of them...this is where she gets her story of how caylee died. It was an accident and daddy helped me get rid of the body. This is what lead to GA's Come To Jesus Moment. The animals were alone with ICA when they "died". 1+1=2 The only difference is that GA actually BURIED the animals.. ICA couldn't do that in the BACK YARD so she tossed her in the woods.

I believe this is it! The END of their case. Now JB will ask ICA if she agreed to NOT testify. Then they will rest. Is this the "big Bang?" I am not impressed. Now the SA starts Rebuttal? should be interesting. IMO.

Someone on WFTV said that the DT is going to rest their case ... will see.

Does JB not realize that this only implicates her. She was aware of FAMILY BURIAL practices??????? Unreal!!!!

So NOW Lee buried Cinamon, and Cindy buried Mandy. So how does this make George look guilty? They cannot close their CIC on pet burial can they? That is just too weak.

I'm now recalling all the family pets I've lost and have been buried in the yard. Always a sad occasion.

The last pet I buried in the yard was my little beta fish...named Fish. We put him in a sandwich bag and a small cerial box. It was a cute little ceremony. After that we lost our little dog, Max and he was cremated.
Great dog and he had a good life. Much better ending that little Caylee had.

How did this help ICA - her family gave her a blueprint for what to do after she killed her daughter!

Bad all the way around for ICA, who, by the way, looks like she's about to ERUPT like Mt. St. Helens...

Well, Is she or isn't she???? That is the question!

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
I wonder what the jury thinks about all of the Anthony family members being called to the stand...while she just sits there saying nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe