2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I think Casey is taking the stand. That's why he's recessing early - doesn't want to interrupt her testimony.

Bill Shaeefer thinks either

1 - another witness coming

2 - defense will rest

3 - casey will take stand????????????

IMO, if ICA will take the stand, HHJP will talk to her about it now.

And he didn't? Interesting!

Pleeeezzzzze unless someone has a lot of $ for a pet cemetery, they bury them in the back yard. In something the elements will not enter, at least for awhile. Or the vet uses a crematory. (sp) ?

welllllll

I guess after lunch HH might ask ICA if she wants to testify

If they rest after this, talk about going out with a whimper and not a bang.

A child learns from the actions of the parents.. this is normal. However, each generation adapts their own customs around the learned actions. So I believe that the DT has once again kerflunkeld this. GA and CA buried pets in black plastic with duct tape at the ends. Casey added a new touch of Duct tape around the head and a white bag. Also parents buried the animals. Casey just threw it in the woods.

omg does this mean she is going to take the stand? Why else would they not just rest their case before lunch

Just a thought-I wonder if the DT has a different outfit for ICA in the back and she will come after lunch and testify-I know a long shot!!-Wishful thinking huh!-LOL

ICA WILL testify. JP wants extra time to interview her to make sure she understands her rights and implications. JP clearly does not trust JB to do this.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Judgment of Acquittals coming up by Cheney Mason, Yawn!
28 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member