2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW - True. If he saw the skull in August and then it fell out of a bag in December?????????????????????????? WTH

The skull didn't fall out if the bag. The skull was outside the bag. He picked the bag up first and then fully realized that the thing on the ground was in fact a skull. JB is playing extremely loose and fast with the witness testimony and the evidence. In other words he's lying like his client.

She killed someone is what I think. She killed her little baby girl. JB wind it up.

Really bothers me that so many people didn't smell the decomp odor. Friends that rode in her car and IIRC JB misstates the fact that Tony poured the gas in her car. Jury possibly can find some reasonable doubt? I don't drink but I think I might start today. :innocent:

they didn't smell the decomp because at the time they were in the car, she hadn't "moved the body", right? nothing to smell...until later.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Baez sounds like he is ending #closingarguments soon. #CaseyAnthony

Well I won't hold my breath.

Omg now we have to listen to CM. I hope it is short and sweet. Plezzzzz

WTH!!! I have never seen a defense be able to explain the charges!!!!

Is there going to be a separate thread for the rebuttal?

We are finally seeing the light at the end of the rabbit hole?

Ummm, shouldn't HHJP be instructing the jury on the charges and the law?

I don't think they need to hear CM's highly slanted version.

In his good ole' boy schtick routine either.

Why in the world are the closing arguments given FOUR hours each? That is excessive, and JA proved it. Why are the jurors punished with 8 hours, when half that time would be adequate?

I hold fast to the fact that there's NO reasonable doubt that she knew her daughter was dead on June 16th and never called the authorities... to the fact that her car smelled of human decomposition as evidenced by more than 3 people...to the fact that she partied for the following 31 days with no thoughts of giving her "baby" a proper burial... to the fact precious Caylee was found in a garbage dump with duct tape over her mouth and nose.
Fantasy forensics, imaginary friends and magical thinking can NOT refute this evidence.

"All of the lies that you've had to swim through...."

Seriously? He uses "swim through" when he says Caylee drowned?????

When Baez said "Thank you," I felt like clapping... he was finally done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti