2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're almost in the home stretch...hang on..we'll get there!

I never thought I'd say this, but...Hallelujah, Chaney Mason is up! :giggle:

Is he closing his closing???? Please be the end!

Only love for a little dead girl that I never knew could have made me waste a rare day off work to sit here being tortured by the voice from hell. Where is laryngitis when one really really needs it?

Everyone, please check your siggy lines. We have several posters with very long signature lines that are blowing the margins.

I have pm'd several and I think they have all reduced their siggy lines, but anyone that didn't get a pm, please check that you have returns in your siggy line so it does not go to far across the page.

Thank you all, very much,

Salem

ohhhhh yes our Dear Lord has heard our prayers....We are hearing the Last of JB!!!...Is it Christmas???

LDB will make casey cry like crazy - you aint seen NOTHING yet

Sorry if this is a stupid question (I new to following trials such as this) -- but does the prosecution still get another chance to speak? I was hoping for LDB to make the closing arguments!

Isn't his time up??? Again, rules aren't reallly rules? 4 hours each side...

Ahhh. He's wrapping up. But CM next? Will SA finish tonight? I think they should go to dinner and back tonight to complete. JMO

When the state rested its case, we could've said nothing, but you didn't have enough information. [He goes through witnesses the defense called.] We wanted to give you all of the evidence.
Baez says it's difficult for you to peruse the truth, and the case is not proven. The reason they couldn't prove this case is because it wasn't true. Look at all these tests that they ran. No fingerprints on the duct tape, or even on the gas can. No fingerprints on the duct tape at the scene. No fingerprints on the laundry bag. No DNA on the duct tape, why was there no DNA?

Caylee was excluded, there would've been some material on the tape. There wasn't. We can't find DNA on some duct tape? Not only DNA but fingerprints, and you didn't have that.

No DNA on the paper towels, no DNA in the trunk. No chloroform on the steering wheel. Goes through tests.... Nothing adds to their theory, they only hope. Negative negative negative negative negative. No prescription or over-the-counter drugs. No hairs showing decomposition. The hundreds of other hairs they checked. Was she smart enough to outwit the greatest crime lab of our country? That doesn't sound right. That doesn't make sense. No maggots in the trunk outside of the very few that were in the bag. But remember there were 75 in the bag, why how did they get in there?

No discoloration inside the skull. Dr. Spitz, was very well-qualified, and he testified for you, and told you that the child died of suffocation you would have that. The list goes on and on and on. No cause of death.

It only adds up to one thing. And that is she died by an accident. This was an accident that snowballed out of control.

The defense didn't have to call these people, we have no burden here. he goes through all of the pictures of witnesses and says I'd be willing to bet that most of you don't even remember any of them. Do you remember what these people talked about? But the man who finds the body is never called by the prosecution?

The defense called Roy Kronk. There were very suspicious circumstances surrounding Caylee being found. we never said he packed up her remains and brought them home but there is one thing we did say-- and one thing that is un-controverted, he knew where she was and had control of that for at least four months.

This is what I showed you at the beginning of this trial, and this is actually what came out. Roy tells his friend sees this skull. and he never says another word about it again. That afternoon he calls 911. And he tells them I found something round and white, he tells him it's a skull. He calls the next day. He gives a more comprehensive description. He said something very interesting-- there was a falling tree there that looks like someone cut it. how would he know so much detail? He says, there was a whiteboard hanging over. this I suggest you as a marker where he might've hit her remains in the tree. However use this tree? Is a too heavy for someone who weighs 100 or 105 lbs soaking wet? Is a too heavy for some weighs that 200 pounds, like RK?

What happened to the whiteboard? It wasn't there on December 11. Casey was already in jail, she was under house arrest and the media was parked outside her house. So somebody move that whiteboard, somebody removed it from that tree.

You never get a second chance at a crime scene. If you want reliable information it cannot be contaminated.

On the 13th, a police officer meets in there. so RK 10 show him where the bad of bones are. But it wasn't there. RK said the officer was rude to me. why not grab the bed and go down the block and say news media here it is. Give me a reward, I've got it right here. Something is wrong here. Something is very shady. He called his son about the money, the reward. His son said RK said, I found Caylee. Brian Sparks had been a estranged son but wanted a relationship with his father ... but he impeached his father's testimony.

On December 11 when he happened to be urinating, RK finds her remains and tells the police in two different statements I picked up the bag a few feet off the ground and the skull fell out.

He never told the police he had called several times before. He knows they have the 911 call. He knows the story had changed. He feels he has to play ball. How can you trust anything at that scene if it is staged? Dr. Spitz says her skull was not as they found it. We have RK lying... The skull was out of the bag so who put it back in the bag? Those remains were hidden in the bag. This man is lying. How can you rely on any of that evidence? There is something not right here.

Okay sing the invitation hymn. DONG DONG. The bell is ringing.

ok maybe he isn't....or he is....or he isn't. Every time I think he says his last sentence, he says something else....... :floorlaugh:

JB is a horrible orator. He is overly emotional and lacking in content, complete pathos, not content or even rhythm to his speech. He likes to hear himself talk, but he is far from persuasive.

He's one of the folks who when not being understood just keepstalkingLOUDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member