2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide if LDB should go tonight or not - Depending on how much time she needs, I want her to do a snip tonight and the rest tomorrow when they are fresh.

Mason up in 10 minutes

popcorn.gif

Many people know about suicide, personally. I just happen to believe some are phony, self-serving.

My Mother thought the same as you when her Mother made 4 "phony, self-serving" suicide attempts. My grandmothers 5th attempt succeed. Your beliefs about suicide are highly dangerous to other peoples well being.

God Bless America JB is done.:dance::skip::party::partyguy2::fireworks:
:highfive::jumping::applause::aktion:

Ok so. Fwiw my son has only followed the trial and not the case. He just told me that Baez gave him doubt.
Doubt or reasonable doubt?

OMG JB just hugged ICA. Is that a show of emotion??????

I do really want to know how Kronk saw a skull in August and it was then in a bag in December??????????????? Someone explain please.

I think that was an excellent closing argument.

There are many threads on it.

I thought the closing argument was a snooze fest.

This is torture! I find myself constantly numbing myself with food while I hear JB talk! I've gone from 102 to a 105 pounds just because of his whining!!

102 to 105!!@#$%
Somebody call the waaahmbulance.

;) j/k.
3 pounds sounds like nothing to us trial shut-ins.

Oh nooooo Now we have to listen to Mason about why she shouldn't be convicted of ANY of the charges. I don't want to listen anymore. Jury must be tired too.

How long a break? Is Linda going to be up again this evening?

omg Judge Perry is going to let them go as long as they like? Somebody shoot me now.

Is that the last time I am going to have to hear Jose Baez's voice?:great:
Nope, you'll get to listen to him again during the penalty phase, after she is found guilty of murder.

Up next, mason....Chalk you jb for batting for ja and asking for no contempt be held against him. This has been one long long day!

via twitter...

@MarkEiglarsh Mark Eiglarsh
Stuff happens during an emotional trial. I think Judge Perry should have simply admonished them and then promptly moved this along.

C Mason thinks he is great so he will go on and on and on just to be on TV... God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member