Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Henderson Nevada today, visiting a friend. While I was there, I visited AGJD's grave at the Palms Cemetery on Boulder Highway.

2870704900045078242S500x500Q851.jpg

2887182230045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

It's good to see that someone is leaving flowers on her grave.

I've learned a few new techniques in with Corel Photopaint, and have been revising a few of my reconstructions.

I’ve done a revision of my Arroyo Grande facial reconstruction, and it is a big improvement over the previous one.

I’ve sharpened the lines, and gave her give her new teeth and irises of the eyes, and a more natural looking smile. I also gave her a much more lifelike skin tone and lip color, and a slight change in hairstyle and darker hair.

6579c7d8-5eaa-4dc9-b8e7-2a93a8c129d2.jpg

I had the mod replace the images in the earlier posts.

any further word on Cynthia or Nadine? neither is listed as a rule out and the profile was last updated onn 8/16/2011.

not sure this was mentioned but the UID's nucDNA is not in Namus but even if it was, that won't help match to the MPs with mtDNA only.

Hey Webrocket! I haven't heard back about Cynthia or Nadine. I will reach out again over this upcoming weekend and see what I learn. :)

Nola

I found 2 girls that I think bear some resemblance, hopefully someone can look at their pictures and give feedback.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/129dfca.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/73dfca.html

As of July 2010, Diane Dye was on a list of people who are in CODIS, and haven't generated a hit against AGJD.

See Post #49 of this thread

View Single Post - NV NV - Henderson - Female 258UFNV, 14-25, Oct 1980 - "S" Tattoo

Rachel Ziselman is not on any AGJD rule-out list that I can find. But I don't see that much of a resemblance, and her DoeNetwork casefile indicates "DNA Available", which in California, almost certainly means she's also in CODIS.

According to at least one reliable witness, Diane Dye was last seen and spoken to in December of 1981 more than a year after AGJD was discovered in October of 1980. So I'm thinking that even if for some odd reason CODIS didn't compare these two for a match - this last seen date rules Diane out.

I may be off on this but, Rachel Ziselman (sad to say) appears to be the ideal Rodney Alcala victim.

Cheryl is quite a bit taller than the UID, otherwise they really do resemble each other.

I didn't intend to propose her as a possible. They are clearly not the same person. I was just showing that she had a similar gap (but on the other side), just to illustrate what AGJD's gap looked like.

One of the reasons I thought of Rachel Ziselman is b/c of the gap in the teeth. She was 11 when she disappeared and if she was being used as a prostitute for 3 years until her body was found, her appearance would have changed quite a bit between the ages of 11-14.

One of the reasons I thought of Rachel Ziselman is b/c of the gap in the teeth. She was 11 when she disappeared and if she was being used as a prostitute for 3 years until her body was found, her appearance would have changed quite a bit between the ages of 11-14.

LE believes that AGJD could easily have been only 14 years old. To me, our Jane Doe looks older - the reason behind their belief in this young age has not been stated (bone or dental indicators) in any document that I have seen. So you are not at all off in looking at this age group, IMO.

So while I have watched this thread for months, I only just now saw AGJD's entry on NAMUS, and I am totally confused how they could list this:

Left eye color Blue
Right eye color Blue
Eye description Hazel or Blue

??

Carl I'm sure you know the answer to this one. It may have already been answered in the myriad pages on this thread, which I read ages ago but don't remember.

Thx in advance.

So while I have watched this thread for months, I only just now saw AGJD's entry on NAMUS, and I am totally confused how they could list this:

Left eye color Blue
Right eye color Blue
Eye description Hazel or Blue

??

Carl I'm sure you know the answer to this one. It may have already been answered in the myriad pages on this thread, which I read ages ago but don't remember.

Thx in advance.

Actually, I don't know the answer to that one. I had presumed that her eyes were hazel, and I had not noticed that discrepancy. DoeNet indicates "Green or Hazel".

This one aggravates me to no end, maybe because it's so close to home [I live 1 block away from where AGJD was found]....I want to get her identified so bad, but MP records were so spotty back in the day, and even worse for missing kids...

I'm starting to think AGJD had to have been in the foster care system or something, or a runaway that no one ever reported... it's is a very discouraging thought. If no one ever missed her, we may never get her id'd. Sorry for the negativity :(

She has sort of an Eastern European look. I've wondered if perhaps she was brought here by a Romanian gypsy crime syndicate. I know that they are widespread throughout Europe, and less so in the U.S., but there is some of that here.

Given the close proximity to Las Vegas, this doesn't seem all that implausible. Perhaps she was brought there to engage in pickpocketing and/or prostitution, and for whatever reason, fell out of favor with the bosses of the organization.

I noticed a resemblance between Barbara Bruno (who was recently suggested in another thread to be a different UID), but I cannot really see if she has a gap in her teeth. NamUs says that she may have been going to California. She could have been going there and met with bad fate on the way near Las Vegas.
2362218440045078242S425x425Q851_zps67e0e400.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11582/2

I can't reconcile the differences between their noses and mouths.

Well I've sent away to the local library to see if there was any coverage about the missing girl and if there is a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675