WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know when this was taken. Are we sure they werent living with JoAnn? --Im sorry-but i cant take much more of these people. I want to know how the FBI knows that she vanished 9/24....

they removed the last seen time from the poster too...

I don't post much but OMG, that photo!!! Just feeling great sadness here. The poor darling.....speechless and so sad.

oh my gosh, I think I can actually feel my heart breaking.....

Dear Aliayah, you poor child! Out of all the cases I've followed throughout the years, this one takes the cake for stealing my heart.
How could anyone do such a thing to a beautiful human being!!!

She's got quite the defined widows peak in the latest picture.. I hope it was some sickness and not her or others pulling the hair out.. Lost her teeth from an accident? I friggin bet it was not darn accident!!! Just like the bruises on her face. No darn wonder all the other children were taken so quickly from these MONSTERS!! I pray none of the other children physically felt the violence that is so evident in Aliayah's eyes.
I think now we know why the children are not being released to any family. No offense meant to Vickie, but we have no idea, yet, on who submitted this photo.. maybe the FBI/LE just can't figure out where the actual loyalties fall in the family. Especially when someone takes a picture like this and doesn't share it with authorities BEFORE the child went missing.

I am afraid -the older children have LOTS to tell, and they probably have been abused more severly than Aliayah. The older girls..."i shudder to think" what they have lived through and seen.

I just talked to Randy, my brother and this is what he wanted me to post.

Randy talked to Jo Ann and this is what he told me.
Jo Ann said the picture was taken on July 10th on her
cell phone. That she is not sure who took the picture, but
that Aliayah was running and ran into a door facing causing
the bruising. She said she had to sign a release to let FBI use
this photo and asked for it to be edited. She said they told her
they would try. It was edited to take other people out of photo.
Randy said he and his wife were at JoAnn's when she signed the
release. Randy states that Aliayah was not abused while in
Jo Ann's care.

they removed the last seen time from the poster too...

CC...this is goin to put me over the edge. No wonder they didnt want the pics in the press, and thanks -cause I thnk she has been gone for quite awhile. (cries)

And what about medical records. If she was gettin SNAP for her kids she was receivin Medicaid for them. Kids have to have complete physicals every year (maybe every 6 months can't remember). Wonder how many red flags are in those folders????

I would like to see this picture blown up.. but lack the proper computer program... can anyone stomach it?

her eyes are so puffy... she definitely was crying some time before the picture was taken

LE made quite a statement by releasing that picture in the poster. Leaves no doubt in my mind as to what they think happened.

Did the whole Lunsford family have lice? It's not uncommon here for families to shave everyone's head if there is a bad case of lice....all boys and girls that are to young to take care of their own hair. That could explain the haircut..if it is cut off. I can't see it that well on my computer.

As much garbage in bags as we saw outside that house, can you imagine trying to get rid of lice in there?

Was her hair cut off to make her look like a boy?

I just talked to Randy, my brother and this is what he wanted me to post.

Randy talked to Jo Ann and this is what he told me.
Jo Ann said the picture was taken on July 10th on her
cell phone. That she is not sure who took the picture, but
that Aliayah was running and ran into a door facing causing
the bruising. She said she had to sign a release to let FBI use
this photo and asked for it to be edited. She said they told her
they would try. It was edited to take other people out of photo.
Randy said he and his wife were at JoAnn's when she signed the
release. Randy states that Aliayah was not abused while in
Jo Ann's care.

With all due respect I don't buy the "door facing" thing. I think the pattern would be in her eyebrow too. It looks like it had started to heal before this was taken as well.

I want to know when this was taken. Are we sure they werent living with JoAnn? --Im sorry-but i cant take much more of these people. I want to know how the FBI knows that she vanished 9/24....

Me too CJM!!

What in heaven's name is going on? I suspected something would be controversial about the photo, as they were making such a big fuss about releasing it. But honestly I didn't dream it would be this bad. Looking at that photo breaks my heart, those eyes just say it all.

FWIW Nurse, I think her hair is pulled into a ponytail. But why would someone want to highlight the bruise like that? WHO took this picture?!!!

LE made quite a statement by releasing that picture in the poster. Leaves no doubt in my mind as to what they think happened.

Did the whole Lunsford family have lice? It's not uncommon here for families to shave everyone's head if there is a bad case of lice....all boys and girls that are to young to take care of their own hair. That could explain the haircut..if it is cut off. I can't see it that well on my computer.

As much garbage in bags as we saw outside that house, can you imagine trying to get rid of lice in there?

Was her hair cut off to make her look like a boy?

One thing I DO KNOW-if i would have seen the latest "Aliayiah" i would NEVER have thought it was our Aliayah in the Christmas pic. Careful planning maybe?

This tells me the FBI believes NOTHING these people are saying. And more importantly aren't making excuses for them either.

In the most recent photo, Aliayah has a bruise on the left side of her face. FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said investigators don't know what caused it or why Aliayah Lunsford is missing
four teeth.

http://www.wboy.com/story/16036514/2011/11/14/fbi-new-aliayah-lunsford-poster-delayed

It may take somethin like this to override her maternal instinct to protect her child. Although I wonder if she too is scared of her daughter.

There is something about the Grandma that bugs me. (Sorry Vickie, I know she's your sister)
IMO..Since the beginning she has used people to spread her own agenda. And that agenda was to spread lies. When Vickie first got online and started talking about Aliayah and her family, it was to tell us how much she was loved and what a wonderful family she had at home. Grandma was happy as long as Vickie told Grandma's version of things. Vickie defended Grandma continuously. She was too distraught to do anything and there was that gag order preventing her from talking. There are no pictures because FBI took them all. Everything Grandma wanted put out there, Vickie was happy to do. But when the truth came crashing down on Grandma's head, did she apoplogize to Vickie? No....she got mad and stopped speaking to her because she won't defend LL. She is mad at her own siblings because they won't keep quiet about her missing grand daughter?
Joann used Vickie and had no problem doing it. IMO, she has shown her loyalties lie with Lena and they will stay with Lena. I don't think it's out of fear of Lena tho. Someone here said maybe it is the guilt for knowing she allowed her daughter to live this kind of life with her children. Maybe it's that.
But IMO, Joann is the key to this investigation.

*Sorry Vickie....just sharing my thoughts. I know this is hard on you.

BBM means Bolded by Me. Notice that each time it is used is in regards to a quote from another poster where the current poster has bolded some of the text for emphasis.

I thought it was a ponytail, but now I am questioning myself. She does look thinner. My children have inherited my (lack of) grace and often run into door facings, fence posts, or walls because they are not looking where they are going. The end result has NEVER looked like this. There may be some initial redness, but they have never bruised.

It's my opinion that the grandmother is not lying. I think she is simply telling the version of the truth that LL told her. And, like so many people in this world, she doesn't want to see the truth.

Something in my heart is screaming "THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL" that sweet baby walked into a door. I'm sorry, and Vickie, I respect you and your brothers so so much for all you are doing!!!!!! Something is off here. How is that the last known pic of Pretty Aliayah? From July!??!?!?!?! Thoughts are so jumbled in my head, but one thing is clear: I think Aliayah has been missing longer than LL is stating...........

I'm so sorry Vickie, but horse pucky!!! Is Aliayah the worlds most self destructive accident prone child in the world?? Did Jo Ann state that bruise happened at her home or LL's?! What's the excuse on the other bruises on her face. Does Jo Ann not know who all was ever in her home around the time of the bruise? Or is this her attempt to cover her butt for not sticking up for this baby, by saying someone took the pic, and she doesn't know who..

I am SOOO glad that the FBI did NOT censor this picture. Something was not right and they darn sure know it now!!

My family is full of clumsy people! My oldest daughter was not allowed to wear shoes in the house because she would trip over air... but I will say this, never have my children looked beaten!

BBM means Bolded by Me. Notice that each time it is used is in regards to a quote from another poster where the current poster has bolded some of the text for emphasis.

I thought it was a ponytail, but now I am questioning myself. She does look thinner. My children have inherited my (lack of) grace and often run into door facings, fence posts, or walls because they are not looking where they are going. The end result has NEVER looked like this. There may be some initial redness, but they have never bruised.

It's my opinion that the grandmother is not lying. I think she is simply telling the version of the truth that LL told her. And, like so many people in this world, she doesn't want to see the truth.

I agree that she may believe what she was sayin. What I don't believe is that this bruise was from the day this pic was taken. Maybe not even the day before so it's more than likely that its a story cooked up to hide someone losin their temper and Aliayah bein too close when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57