IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, Patty G is getting to the bottom if this in NC -- there is only one article referencing MP as an RSO in NC.

May have been a misrepresentation through the Media or something? Don't know as of yet (bumped Patty Gs post for reference)

Thank you for doing this, Patty G! We need to know what's going on before we can make suggestions on how to fix the system.

Plumadore is who I'm wondering about. Why isn't he listed on the registers out there?

Because so far there is nothing out there that indicated he committed a sex crime and that he needed to be registered.

If you look at my bumped up posts, it appears that MP fled to NC and was arrested as a fugitive. However, yesterday the radio station indicated that MP was a registered sex offender and should have registered in November 2007.

This made no sense because there are no sex crimes in Indiana, or North Carolina or even in Florida.

When MP was arrested in NC because he was a fugitive, however, I figure that MP was either living in a RSO home with an RSO, or perhaps, took over the apartment of a RSO and this is how they found out MP is a fugitive.

It was the neighbor and Lemmon who knew each other from prison.

"Shumaker said he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon shortly after Plumadore moved into the trailer park, and Plumadore moved in with Lemmon a few days later. Shumaker said he knew Lemmon because they were both sex offenders and were in jail together."

http://wap.indystar.com/localheadlines/article?a=2011112280328&f=1242

:waitasec: I interpreted this to read that Shumaker was in jail with Lemmon and that they were both sex offenders.

Lemmon was the grandpa. Plumadore is the perp. I did see in another article that Lemmon met Plumadore while in prison and that Plumadore was also in for sex crimes.

Lemmon met Shumaker while in prison. Shumaler introduced Plumadore to Lemmon shortly after Plumadore moved into the trailer park, and Plumadore moved in with Lemmon a few days later. Shumaker said he knew Lemmon because they were both sex offenders and were in jail together.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...o-many-sex-offenders-20111228,0,5710876.story

Guillain-Barré syndrome is possible.

Possible, sure. This is not something you self diagnose or treat though. It is a life threatening condition requiring hospitalization and potentially life support.

Not an expert, but my wife had this and it's pretty horrific.

In any case I suspect that her new-found paralysis is nothing more than either heavy self-medication or some kind of hysteria.

Have the autopsy results come out yet? Sorry, I'm almost 20 pages back, so I'm trying to catch up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/27/ng.01.html
--Nancy Grace Transcript---Dec.27 / 2011----

GRACE: You know, Sheriff, when do you expect to get the full autopsy to find out what really happened?

SHERIFF FRIES: I can tell you that I know that the autopsy is complete now. There is information that we cannot release yet. The formal charges will be read on Friday and hopefully there will be more information in there. The coroner were release any information about the body. As you know the autopsy has been completed and there will be more information forthcoming when we can release it.

Man, this is sad all around. I pray for the remaining sisters to be placed somewhere safe. Do we know where they are?

Casting stones on the mother is just not my style. I dont believe it helps any :(

No clue Kimster. There needs to be a major overhaul of these registries.

For example: Around me - in Mega Urbanville - if you look up my address there are almost 500 of them within a 5 mile radius!!! :eek: If you start digging into these guys - alot of them are transient, homeless and list a street corner as their address - like "southwest corner of NE 1 Avenue and and NE 25 Street" :eek: I kid you not.

I live a half a block from a huge public school complex and across the street from that is a major little league ball park - yet some of the RSO's that actually have a listed address are right across the street from the park and just houses from the corner of that school complex. So go figger................ I don't get it either!
A couple of our recent cases had me hunting for RSOs near my grandchildren. One "dot" on the map seemed mighty close to them, so I tracked the address...to the probation and parole office! What the heck good is having a registry if RSOs can use the probation/parole office as their addy?!

Thanks! So...

Grandpa, Mike's mentor, ALSO used babysitting to facilitate his crimes. He molested his victim for seven years, beginning when she was about the age of Alianha's younger siblings.
Yep looks like MP was being taught well by Gpa while he was living with him.:furious:

:waitasec: I interpreted this to read that Shumaker was in jail with Lemmon and that they were both sex offenders.

That is how I understand it, too. I believe it was also these fine gentlemen to whom TS went for assurances about her pending move to the community.

IF Ariahna really did have ODD, then I can see maybe sending her off to someone else while Mom was sick. My ex's daughters half brother had ODD, and he spent a good deal of time at our house. In fact, he had almost the same diagnosis as Ariahna. ADHD, ODD, and some more alphabet soup diagnoses. He was a handful, but to be honest, I don't know what was due to the ODD, and what might have been due to other issues. I am not sure that I could have handled that child while I was sick, mainly because he was the type you couldn't let out of your sight unless you wanted something lost, broken, hidden, or stolen. In that situation, I can understand MAYBE sending Ariahna to a close friend or family member for a couple of days, or having Grandma come in to watch the kids at the house.

But sending all three girls makes 0 sense. However, maybe, and I am trying very hard to be generous with my mindset here, she really did harbor doubts and figured there is safety in numbers. Maybe the mother really is one of those people that does not understand how fast it can happen, or that a molester will go after more than one child, or maybe it never crossed her mind that her kids wouldn't tell her if he did something.

Is there confirmation that the boys really were at the house with her the whole time, or did the boys have somewhere else they could go? I have a brother that will only watch my sons if his wife is at work, because he will not change someone else's little girl.

At this point, yes, I do think that Mom was negligent, because at the end of the day, the buck stops with her. However, what I don't have a set opinion on yet was whether she was negligent because she just didn't know any better or whether she maliciously handed her daughters over to a monster. I would like to know, even though it won't change anything.

Man, this is sad all around. I pray for the remaining sisters to be placed somewhere safe. Do we know where they are?

Casting stones on the mother is just not my style. I dont believe it helps any :(

FB comments indicate that ALL children have been removed from the house. There was some arguing on different FB Walls of members of the family (step-dads) eluding to this late last evening . . . NOTE, this is FB

Maybe this has already been theorized (I can't keep up with all of the posts) but if he killed her on the front porch (a highly unusual place to commit a premeditated murder) I wonder if he might have tried something with her, she ran from him, and he chased after her and killed her as she tried to leave. Just a theory and MOO and all of that.

A couple of our recent cases had me hunting for RSOs near my grandchildren. One "dot" on the map seemed mighty close to them, so I tracked the address...to the probation and parole office! What the heck good is having a registry if RSOs can use the probation/parole office as their addy?!

THAT would freak me out. Knowing that my grandkids lived where ALL the SO's and criminals are coming and going on every single day! Instead of just having one or two within a few miles - you've got them all 'in the neighborhood' (so to speak) on every single day. :(

This is why I think all monsters should be locked in cages FOREVER.

That is how I understand it, too. I believe it was also these fine gentlemen to whom TS went for assurances about her pending move to the community.

--she asked advice of her (RSO) father---if she could trust (RSO) shumaker and ( felon /accused murderer ) mike plumador.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57349128/vigil-honors-slain-9-year-old-ind-girl/

And before she arrived, she even asked her father if her children could be at risk for abuse from two specific men — including a suspect now accused in her daughter's death.

"He said, `No. They will not touch your children. They're doing everything they're supposed to do,"' said Greg Shumaker, one of 15 convicted sex offenders who live at the park and the other man that Souders had inquired about.

Thank you for doing this, Patty G! We need to know what's going on before we can make suggestions on how to fix the system.

I can suggest one place where the system needs to be fixed and that is when a criminal violates probation.

Clearly MP had a record in 2007 in Indiana, he fled to North Carolina, North Carolina picks up MP as a fugitive from Indiana, however, there was no mention of the fact that MP was also a fugitive from Florida.

I sent an email Monday night after MP was arrested to Florida DOC letting them know where they could find their fugitive and basically asked them why they didn't look harder in the 11 years he was missing. :banghead:

It blows my mind that MP is out there in public, committing a crime and databases don't throw out a red flag for a fugitive on the run. :crazy:

Respectfully I think the children still left in the mother's care might disagree. God help them, because the system sure won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060