State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have made some very good points. Do you know if Jason knew, when he spoke with Meredith at the hotel, that Mr. Fisher was not coming down? Also, did Meredith testify, she spoke to Jayson while he was at the CB restaurant? I need to go back and listen to her testimony. Just so long and I don't know where to start.

Alan's plans were up in the air, due to his health issues.

SS thought MY found out when she was there.

Yes, MF called Jase when he was at CB.

He had called her earlier, she was returning his call on her way to the Ale House., per her testimony.

But where there is blood you can make a path of pillows to avoid getting your shoe prints on the carpet. Pillows are portable. But he probably forgot to grab the pillows to take out with the rest of the bloody evidence. The prints that were there weren't intended, but they happened, so what to do? Not portable.

That's my theory.

One thing that stuck out to me is the size 10 print on the pillow was a full print but the size 12 prints I've seen are all partials.

I think it is so interesting how people can look at situations and come to different conclusions...with that said, the fact that the 2nd floor ONLY, aside from the blood on the door handle....had evidence of the murder....for me, says it was not a random crime. Whoever did this crime felt comfortable enough to do some clean up before heading downstairs. The lack of blood on JY and the double shoes prints is simple to me...he drops his clothes, shoes and bagged them before heading downstairs.
JMO

Afterall, he is 'already gonna take a hit on the house'. He'd have to do way more 'fixing up' if *somebody* tracked blood all over that house. Wasn't it fortunate that the 'random killer/s' were so careful to keep all the blood in the masterbedroom & the guest bath? :maddening:

Still at the office will have to try and catch up when I arrive home with respect to todays testimony.

Hi Allusonz....:seeya:

Today's witnesses were:
Gen Cargol
Carole Ann Sowerby
Michelle $$ Money
Michael Smith
Andy Parker

We are getting there !!

They each had a million dollar policy on each other, but no way, is any insurance company, even one with the dumbest agents, is going to pay out on a ongoing murder investigation.

That is a huge motive, imo. Game changer for me. I had no idea.

Of course they wouldn't pay it out but he may have thought he would never get arrested and charged for her murder. He did get away with for years.

:what:

I just relistened to MM's testimony about her finding out that Michelle had been murdered. Something struck me.

It was interesting the words she used. She ended up (paraphrasing) "speaking with her husband and Lisa, and went onto the internet and finding out that they 'found Michelle'.”

Not finding out that “Michelle was dead” but that they “found” Michelle. Subtle difference, but significant to me b/c IMO just as JY was waiting for MY to be found by Meredith, so was she waiting for the news, not that Michelle was dead, but that she was FOUND. At this moment (I reserve right to change my mind) it sounds to me like this “broad” knew something at the time.

I hate to quote myself, but this was really an ah-ha for me today. And I never even considered this possibility before. So bumping it in case anyone might not have seen it. Does anyone else agree that this is significant? I am starting to believe MM was involved somehow (in the murder).

Jason said he looked up those terms due to an accident he came upon.

I am not trying to be difficult but anyone knows if you want to kill someone by hitting them on the head, you don't need to research how to do it.

Now, if the word strangulation was found on his computer...:eek: maybe.

But, there are so many things in this case that have been taken out of context...........

Like it was already stated, the theory is that he wanted to strangle MY, not whack her over the head. And yes, if you are planning to murder and want to know, for example, how long it takes before someone is unconscious (when strangled), then you might look it up. You might want to know if there's a certain area of the head that's more hospitable to fatal trauma than another area. IMHO, this guy was hardly brilliant and I could see him looking up random key terms just to see what pops up.

To me, these searches show that he was weighing his options:

Ishcemia

Anatomy of a knockout

Head Trauma Knockout

Right posterior occipital region (back of the head)

I can see no other reason he would have googled them in the first place.

I don't think he changed his shoes or clothes inside the house. I think he hosed off outside. Not sure if that's consistent with the state's theory or not, but I saw the garden hose and drew that conclusion immediately. (Hence, the lack of evidence in the car). He disposed of his clothes and the shoes somewhere between the house and the hotel.

Based on that theory (not changing clothes/shoes inside house), how does he keep any blood evidence from being tracked downstairs?

That is a huge motive, imo. Game changer for me. I had no idea.

Of course they wouldn't pay it out but he may have thought he would never get arrested and charged for her murder. He did get away with for years.

:what:

I agree, but his family is worth a lot of money, as well.

I don't see this about being about money.

Either real money or Michelle Money.

A PI, huh?

Thank you, Cody...:)

I wonder what kind of involvement he has in this case.

Oops, defense just basically destroyed this shoe witness, imo.

How do you think the defense destroyed this witness. I didn't get that.

I think it is so interesting how people can look at situations and come to different conclusions...with that said, the fact that the 2nd floor ONLY, aside from the blood on the door handle....had evidence of the murder....for me, says it was not a random crime. Whoever did this crime felt comfortable enough to do some clean up before heading downstairs. The lack of blood on JY and the double shoes prints is simple to me...he drops his clothes, shoes and bagged them before heading downstairs.
JMO

That's what I am thinking as well.

I would like to know how many of the hush puppy brand shoes were sold in 2005.

TIA for anyone that has this information as they are a poplular brand of shoe

Popular brand :waitasec:

Well, not in these parts.

I was interested enough in seeing what these shoes looked like and how popular they were
Guess what?
The only major store (shoe or dept) in the Raleigh area that carried the brand at all was SRI warehouse (similar to the DSW he used).
That mens style was rare around here.

I hate to quote myself, but this was really an ah-ha for me today. And I never even considered this possibility before. So bumping it in case anyone might not have seen it. Does anyone else agree that this is significant? I am starting to believe MM was involved somehow (in the murder).

I always felt he hired someone but now I think he had an accomplice.

I saw that clip on Vinnie tonight and thought the same as you! She didn't say 'they found Michelle dead' or 'I saw that Michelle had been killed', she simply said 'the found michelle'. Much the way scott peterson said 'laci is missing'.......:maddening:

I also had the opportunity to review the testimony regarding the number of profiles on the rock as testified to yesterday.

It was stated that there "multilple" profiles and could not state that they matched anyone. It will be in the trial testimony of SBI agent.

Yep, you were right about the rock.

Based on that theory (not changing clothes/shoes inside house), how does he keep any blood evidence from being tracked downstairs?

Unless the perp was literally dripping in blood, removing shoes and walking down carefully, not touching anything along the way would get the job done. Whatever he used to initially wipe himself off with, he toted out in a bag with the shoes.

Does she have an alibi? I thought she was in Florida? Actually yeah her wording caught my attention too...

Like it was already stated, the theory is that he wanted to strangle MY, not whack her over the head. And yes, if you are planning to murder and want to know, for example, how long it takes before someone is unconscious (when strangled), then you might look it up. You might want to know if there's a certain area of the head that's more hospitable to fatal trauma than another area. IMHO, this guy was hardly brilliant and I could see him looking up random key terms just to see what pops up.

To me, these searches show that he was weighing his options:

Ishcemia

Anatomy of a knockout

Head Trauma Knockout

Right posterior occipital region (back of the head)

I can see no other reason he would have googled them in the first place.

I think he wanted to knock her out, with a blow to the head, and then finish her off with strangulation. If he simply tried to strangle her, he knew she'd fight back, but if he could KNOCK HER OUT first, no fighting back, just strangle her to death. JMO

JY could have worn the size 10 to the house with plans to leave prints outside the house after the murder, where the water was running or around the windows. He hadn't planned on getting blood on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv