General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, and she made a point to stress how tight Misty and HS were, and how this was Misty's friend. I don't remember her mentioning the blood relation between her and RC. Were Misty and HS close? and did their friendship supercede hers and RC'S family connection? I'm real curious about this, since she was caught up in the sting too. If she was involved in Haleigh's case, where her loyalties lay, would be important. IMO, everybody arrested in the bust, was arrested for a purpose...because there were other people involved in the drug deals, who were left alone. MOO

Her loyalties lay with Ron, remember Misty was new on the scene. I think Hope was the one in the police report with Ronald when they were spotted in a grave yard or something, parking, doing who knows what. If any incest in any of these families went on, my bet is on Hope and Ron. And now Hope is in the same prison facility as Misty, so Ron still has someone watching her. jmo

Her loyalties lay with Ron, remember Misty was new on the scene. I think Hope was the one in the police report with Ronald when they were spotted in a grave yard or something, parking, doing who knows what. If any incest in any of these families went on, my bet is on Hope and Ron. And now Hope is in the same prison facility as Misty, so Ron still has someone watching her. jmo

I missed this police report..Do you recall as to when this incident took place?

I missed this police report..Do you recall as to when this incident took place?

RCTresspass1-1.jpg

Hmmm, wonder what a 22 year old Ron was doing with his 15 year old cousin? and he was 6'2 140 pounds, wow, thats real healthy, no evidence of drug abuse there, oh I know, he prob had a thyroid prob or something! Is that correct they were with two others?

All of them were targeted. Ron, Misty, Tommy, Hope, and all their enablers

I disagree.
ALL of them were involved and ALL of them were arrested. That doesn't mean ALL of them were targeted.

Thanks Papa, Wonder where Haleigh and Jr. were and who was watching them at the time..This report states he was arrested on July 29, 2006.. IIRC.. Didn't he claim he got custody of Haleigh on her second birthday or did I dream that?

I've taped HLN shows in the same studio as Art Harris, and I've seen him work the case. I think he is reliable. Why do you not consider him reliable, just because he reports something that isn't favorable to Ron?

BBM

Just curious, why do you, and so many others, find it necessary to resort to these kinds of comments?

Thanks Papa, Wonder where Haleigh and Jr. were and who was watching them at the time..This report states he was arrested on July 29, 2006.. IIRC.. Didn't he claim he got custody of Haleigh on her second birthday or did I dream that?

She was probably with Katrina, plus it was a Saturday maybe it was Crystals weekend, so that debunks my theory he picked up Hope at school. Marie Griffis told me herself that when Ron got custody, him and Crystal had gotten back together and he had told Crystal he dropped the court case, so thats why she didn't go to court, she thought since they were back together and he told her he wasn't pursuing it, that was the end of it, but he went to court and was awarded basically by default. Real nice guy, karma didn't slap him around at all.

jmo

I disagree.
ALL of them were involved and ALL of them were arrested. That doesn't mean ALL of them were targeted.

ITA. an example would be why would Donna be "targeted"? silly imo.

ITA. an example would be why would Donna be "targeted"? silly imo.

Why would Donna be granted a hearing on her sentence and not Ron? I think most understand that the charge Misty went down for, the biggest one, included Donna, so you cant charge Misty and not charge Donna. Dont worry, Donna will get released.

jmo

They may not be looking at Ron as the killer, but it is obvious they were looking at him as an as someone who had more knowledge than he let on and that he was involved in some capacitiy. Proffer agreements entail immunity, if he was innocent he wouldn't need immunity.

I don't need immunity in the Haleigh Cummings case, because I'm not involved. Why would Ron need it?

LE could also have used the proffer to get a story out of Ron since he previously didn't cooperate with them.

His proffer can be used against him if he doesn't follow through with the deal, and if he is not truthful.

BBM
IMO, this is like saying because all dogs are mammals that means all mammals are dogs.

BBM in red.

So...if this is how you feel about Ron, why devote so much time to him? Why not join me in trying to figure out WHO THE KILLER is, which, at least IMO, is more important than who is lying about what happened?

As far as if Ron is lying or not, it still doesn't mean he was involved. For an example, let's pretend Cousin Joe did it. LE could be looking for motives and something to tie Cousin Joe to it. Ron, not believing or realizing it was Cousin Joe, could have lied about all kinds of illegal behavior he participated in with Cousin Joe. Later Ron wants to reduce his sentence, so he agrees to come clean.

BBM

Let me try to head off the comments I'm sure are going to follow this. I realize Haleigh is Ron's daughter, and I realize this is not a glowing character endorsement of Ron. IMO, that has nothing to do with the fact that yes, some people do behave this way. IMO, a five minute stroll through the Caylee Anthony forum will illustrate a lot of :what: ways people will behave, even regarding the murder of a little girl. I don't believe anyone but FCA killed Caylee, and I don't believe anyone but FCA disposed of her body, but that didn't stop Mother and Father Anthony from IMO lying through their teeth about any and everything to cover FCA's and their own tail ends, at Caylee's expense. Why would anyone expect any different behavior from Ron, especially people who must be familiar with his past history? I personally don't find it surprising at all Ron might cover his own tail at the expense of his daughter, and I'm sincerely baffled so many others seem to.

It seems odd to me that they wouldn't have Tommy's on tape, made me wonder if there is something related to HaLeigh on it. JMO

I suspect Joe may know what happened, but I don't think he is the one that did whatever was done. I think most things where Joe is discussed are odd though. Which is the most recent story from Misty, that it was Tommy not Joe? Hard to keep them straight. JMO

I didn't get into all the details of the drug stings. IIRC, Tommy got involved when Misty and/or Ron didn't have enough drugs to sell so they went to him. If he never got into the car, it's possible they didn't get him on tape, but I'm sure someone on here would know better than me what went down with Tommy.

Misty threw Tommy's and Joe's names out back in the fall of 2009, if I recall correctly. I didn't think much of it at the time, as she also implied Haleigh's mother's side of the family was involved, so ALL this at the time came across to me as deflection from herself. Then there was the picture of Joe and Misty hanging up fliers, and they seemed a little too 'chummy' to me if Misty had been in fear of her life from him just the day before. At one time I thought it unlikely Cousin Joe was involved, but now I'm giving him a second look.

Are there more photos of Misty and Joe looking "chummy" other than this one?

itsmisty.png

Are they more "chummy" than this pic?

ron-misty-tongues-touch-w-wm-056-221.jpg

I didn't get into all the details of the drug stings. IIRC, Tommy got involved when Misty and/or Ron didn't have enough drugs to sell so they went to him. If he never got into the car, it's possible they didn't get him on tape, but I'm sure someone on here would know better than me what went down with Tommy.

Misty threw Tommy's and Joe's names out back in the fall of 2009, if I recall correctly. I didn't think much of it at the time, as she also implied Haleigh's mother's side of the family was involved, so ALL this at the time came across to me as deflection from herself. Then there was the picture of Joe and Misty hanging up fliers, and they seemed a little too 'chummy' to me if Misty had been in fear of her life from him just the day before. At one time I thought it unlikely Cousin Joe was involved, but now I'm giving him a second look.

I understand, and thanks for posting. Her most recent one I think was saying Joe was not involved, and it was Tommy, iirc. I don't think Misty is or was afraid of anyone. JMO. I think she is protecting herself and Tommy. JMO

I've taped HLN shows in the same studio as Art Harris, and I've seen him work the case. I think he is reliable. Why do you not consider him reliable, just because he reports something that isn't favorable to Ron?

The same thing happens with Misty. She can't be telling the truth on certain things but if it means Tommy was involved or her accusations about someone "molesting" her, it must be so.

Its hard to tell from this photo, but is this Ron or Joe? Whoever it is, they look pretty "chummy" to me! Anyone know when this was taken?

a-rc-misty-fight.jpg

Its hard to tell from this photo, but is this Ron or Joe? Whoever it is, they look pretty "chummy" to me! Anyone know when this was taken?

a-rc-misty-fight.jpg

By the shape of his head it looks like Ron. The picture is fairly grainy, hard to tell, but they do look chummy.

a-rc-misty-fight.jpg

I remember that photo and it's Ron. Hopefully someone else can confirm this but I believe it was about the time that NG was reporting Misty as "missing", probably the first time she was with Donna.

I remember that photo and it's Ron. Hopefully someone else can confirm this but I believe it was about the time that NG was reporting Misty as "missing", probably the first time she was with Donna.

Aww, ok, I was just thinking maybe this was Misty and Joe before they left to go put up missing posters for Rons child.

a-rc-misty-fight.jpg

Look at the tattoo on his leg..Thats Ron C and Misty..He was putting on a show for the person operating the camera that day and IIRC that picture was taken right before Misty left to go on a vacation w/o Ron..I'm thinking it could have been right before Misty took that LVA, but could be it was right afterwards..Whatever, this picture was taken not long before he and Misty divorced..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member