17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they should arrest him just do there won't be riots?

THANK GOD that is not how our system works.

If people kill innocents during riots, it's their stupidity. Not LE's.

Do we really want a system controlled by mobs?

I know I don't.

No, they should arrest him because he killed a young innocent man! We'd be sittin in jail if we did what GZ did. I live in Ca. and I'd be locked up.

I've seen links here that his father was not a judge.

Robert J. Zimmerman, a magistrate in Virginia court system.
But I think in FLA he was a judge I am not sure.
All I can find for Florda on his name is Attorney, but I do not think that is him.

Because he was sneaking up behind my car. He was either going to try and rob me, car jack me, or who knows what else!

Do you want me to tell you stories about rednecks, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, Crips, Bloods, Asian mafia types? I've seen and experienced it all.

Maybe he just wanted to ask a question or needed help of some kind.Maybe GZ experienced the same fear you did.Whether warranted or not.

Because the man who killed him was wrong, obviously. But I am talking about the righteous indignation from the black activists, acting incredulous at the thought a watchman would be suspicious of a black teen wearing a hoodie.

I am saying 'get real' and look at why that might be. And saying it is racist, is unfair, imo. I see it as indicative of the violence that happens in greater numbers with black teens and we should be dealing with that too.

You know, this really isn't what it's about at all.

This isn't about political correctness, this isn't about black on black crime, this isn't about black crime statistics. this isn't even about all the black generalizations. It's all about stereotyping. Exactly what's being done now, stereotyping

No one has EVER said that GZ had no right to call 911, no one has ever said that GZ had no right to be suspicious. I don't think any activists have ever said that either.

This is ALL about a man, a wannabe cop, who went gunning after a kid with a loaded weapon, a kid he presumed to be up to no good, a kid he had NO right to chase after with that loaded weapon. A kid who wasn't burglarizing anything, a kid who was coming home from the store, not concealing anything but candy and a drink. That kid is now dead because of that man's actions.

Personally I couldn't care less about the stats because it doesn't apply here, in my opinion. Political correctness has noting to do with it.

JMHO

The Daily Caller has identified a second Twitter handle that was used by the late Trayvon Martin during the last weeks of 2011. Tweeting in December under the name “T33ZY_TAUGHT_M3,” Martin sent a message that read, “Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified/#ixzz1qYCDCq8p

My son has said worse. It leads to a long discussion about whether he means what he said (No), and why you don't go around saying things like that.

No, they should arrest him because he killed a young innocent man! We'd be sittin in jail if we did what GZ did. I live in Ca. and I'd be locked up.

We don't know what evidence they have. There may not be enough to make an arrest.

Maybe he just wanted to ask a question or needed help of some kind.Maybe GZ experienced the same fear you did.Whether warranted or not.

He was ducking down and sneaking up behind my car. He was not wanting to ask me questions!

You should have seen my reaction when I had to fly right after 9-11 and some guy got on the plane with crutches! I watch everything! :floorlaugh:

ETA: I didn't get out of my car and follow him? Or jump out of my car and say "What are you doing." Heck no! I slammed on the gas and left!

My son has said worse. It leads to a long discussion about whether he means what he said (No), and why you don't go around saying things like that.

My niece had a picture of a 12 pack of Corona posted on her facebook page once and I IM'ed her and told her to remove it immediately and told he she needed to come over so we could talk!

Watching HLN...that article that has been linked from myfox orlando to prove that Zimmerman was on the bottom seems to have been misinterpreted. That guy John, just said TRAYVON was on the bottom...

Anybody else see that?

TREAT AS SPECULATION, until after Anderson Cooper interviews him..sorry!

If this witness has already talked to LE and told them GZ was on top of TM and shot him....we are going to see ugly.

Yup!

And speaking of ugly, it's getting a little testy in here as well. I'm gonna check out for a bit and go for a walk. No, hoodies or guns... :seeya:

Because he was sneaking up behind my car. He was either going to try and rob me, car jack me, or who knows what else!

Do you want me to tell you stories about rednecks, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, Crips, Bloods, Asian mafia types? I've seen and experienced it all.

Oh, he was acting sneaky. I thought maybe he wanted to use the payphone. Does acting sneaky justify the use of deadly force (car)?

What is a kid who is half black and half white supposed to call themselves?

You can laugh but it is kind of a sensitive matter to some kids these days.

I kind of see everyone as a species and not of a particular race. I know I must be mixed since my mother was from Cuba where there is no differentiation between races. I'm hispanic.

BTW: I find it amazing that (and I'm gonna use the term) mixed race (in this case black + white) individuals are most often quite beautiful. I haven't met anyone who wasn't. I've often wondered if that were not the perfect race and that is what was supposed to happen all along, KWIM.

You know, this really isn't what it's about at all.

This isn't about political correctness, this isn't about black on black crime, this isn't about black crime statistics. this isn't even about all the black generalizations. It's all about stereotyping. Exactly what's being done now, stereotyping

No one has EVER said that GZ had no right to call 911, no one has ever said that GZ had no right to be suspicious. I don't think any activists have ever said that either.

This is ALL about a man, a wannabe cop, who went gunning after a kid with a loaded weapon, a kid he presumed to be up to no good, a kid he had NO right to chase after with that loaded weapon. A kid who wasn't burglarizing anything, a kid who was coming home from the store, not concealing anything but candy and a drink. That kid is now dead because of that man's actions.

Personally I couldn't care less about the stats because it doesn't apply here, in my opinion. Political correctness has noting to do with it.

JMHO

BBM

Keep in mind I'm playing devils advocate but...

Isn't what I bolded the heart of this case and if that fact has been proven, that he went 'gunning' after TM?

Mod note:

hey guys, for now please shelve the discussion linked on the Daily Caller site.

We are getting bombarded with new non-MSM link requests. We have to review everyone of those individually because there is a LOT of misinformation & photoshopped pics out there. Will try to take a look a little later but for now, please drop it.

Thanks! :blowkiss:

Watching HLN...that article that has been linked from myfox orlando to prove that Zimmerman was on the bottom seems to have been misinterpreted. That guy John, just said TRAYVON was on the bottom...

Anybody else see that?

I thought 'John' is the one who said GZ was on the bottom?? Is this another 'John'?

Oh, he was acting sneaky. I thought maybe he wanted to use the payphone. Does acting sneaky justify the use of deadly force (car)?

I didn't hit him? :floorlaugh: I was only 17-years-old at the time too!

From everything I know and have seen... When you have your nose broken.... you also have eye swelling and blackeyes.. I saw these things when my Ex got in a fight and got his nose broke... I didn't see either on the video of GZ... :moo::moo:

Not a half an hour after it was broken, the next day yes.

With all the fingerpointing and blaming going on now, I think they know he should have been arrested.

I think it's going to be let's see who we can make take the fall for not arresting him.

I just hope that there isn't anything going on in the meantime with people making "changes' to evidence in order to CYA.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member