17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright I just saw a snip of this on John King and they have a previously unknown (to the public witness) that says GZ was on top in the grass and heard gunfire but did not see a flash.

This is going to get interesting.

Maybe I am not a easily intimidated person because I've been to some very dangerous places here in the United States. One of my favorite places is Detroit and I go there at least once a year. I'm usually the only white person anywhere I go in Detroit. It doesn't bother me?

But I love skydiving, rollercoasters, and jumping off buildings too (Vegas). I think I might be crazy?

ETA: I am always going to the USA fleemarket in Miami! Love that place! They have the best mango's! Mango's and Heineken! Yummy!

But if you are a paid security guard, then you feel like a sitting duck. And you might have a different feeling about seeing two black teens in hoodies checking you out at midnight in a parking lot.

Trayvon Martin: New witness to Trayvon Martin shooting to appear on CNN tonight

n anonymous witness plans to appear on CNN tonight and disclose what happened the night Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford.

The witness will appear on the show Anderson Cooper 360, which airs at 8 p.m. eastern time, a publicist said.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ss-20120329_1_new-witness-anderson-cooper-cnn

Wonder if this is the kid whose mom was on MSNBC yesterday with her lawyer. If it is, this article is wrong, in that he didn't actually see the shooting.

I have to LOL when I see the term 'mixed' used. We are all mixed! There is not a purebred amongst us.

What is a kid who is half black and half white supposed to call themselves?

You can laugh but it is kind of a sensitive matter to some kids these days.

Yes, but a two-year-old would not verbally be able to tell you, "Look ma, my nose is broken." An adult would know if their nose was broken.

Actually he never cried, no hurts he just told me he wanted to "sled" with the laundry basket.

I called ER because I heard him hit the walls the entire way down.

On this subject I am not sure what to think, both sides of this story have issues. IMO.

But if you are a paid security guard, then you feel like a sitting duck. And you might have a different feeling about seeing two black teens in hoodies checking you out at midnight in a parking lot.

I was a bartender for 11 years and during the day we didn't have bouncers. I've had to chase people out of the club with a baseball bat.

Also, one time I was sitting in my car by a pay phone at a gas station (I didn't have a cell phone) and I looked in my rearview mirror and there was a black guy coming up behind my car (he didn't have a hoodie on) and I slammed my car in reverse so fast and hit the gas! Yes, I tried to hit him with my car. I know what he was going to try and do. I missed! :banghead:

If this witness has already talked to LE and told them GZ was on top of TM and shot him....we are going to see ugly.

I was a bartender for 11 years and during the day we didn't have bouncers. I've had to chase people out of the club with a baseball bat.

Also, one time I was sitting in my car by a pay phone at a gas station (I didn't have a cell phone) and I looked in my rearview mirror and there was a black guy coming up behind my car (he didn't have a hoodie on) and I slammed my car in reverse so fast and hit the gas! Yes, I tried to hit him with my car. I know what he was going to try and do. I missed! :banghead:

So why did you do that?

After he tells you he's being followed by a creepy, weird man, you hear them exchange words, allegedly hear shoving, the call drops, and you can't reach him again?

What 911 would she have called? I bet all she knew was that he was visiting his Dad in the Orlando area. There are a lot of little municipalities in that area and several counties. How do you figure out which to call?

Chances are she would not have had Trayvon's father's number, maybe not his mother's. She may not have know Trayvon's mother's last name since it was different than Trayvon's so she couldn't look it up. She certainly would not have known Trayvon's Dad's fiance's number, name or address.

Now that so many people only have cell phones, it's a lot harder to track them down. Kids I know don't keep track of their friend's parents - they don't want to talk to the parents.

So who's she gonna call?

Even if she knew he was in Sanford, she wouldn't have known WHERE Trayvon was. Even when Trayvon's father called the Sanford police, it took hours before they connected Trayvon with their 'John Doe' and he knew the area where Trayvon probably was.

Because the man who killed him was wrong, obviously. But I am talking about the righteous indignation from the black activists, acting incredulous at the thought a watchman would be suspicious of a black teen wearing a hoodie.

I am saying 'get real' and look at why that might be. And saying it is racist, is unfair, imo. I see it as indicative of the violence that happens in greater numbers with black teens and we should be dealing with that too.

Okay. I just still don't see how that pertains to the topic at hand...

I don't condone what GZ did, but in some way there is some sort of fear when your a person who sees and reads stories of gang violence that depict black teens in hoodies and boxers showing. Then add on top of that living in a neighborhood that has had a rash of crime in it. Call it fear/intimidation/whatever.

He should of just called the cops and waited for them to come. He took issues into his own hands, at least that's my initial feeling. And someone died because of it.

I lived literally 5 miles from where Rodney King was beaten. I was home the night when the riots started and it was horrific and frightening to say the least. I'm fearful this will happen again! I just hope the Sanford Police think it's worth other people losing their lives over GZ's irresponsible behavior. Because during the Rodney King riots a lot of innocent people lost their lives just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I say at least arrest GZ until they figure out what really happened? That is usually the normal protocal and if it were one of us you know darn well we'd be sitting in a cell right now!!

So they should arrest him just so there won't be riots?

THANK GOD that is not how our system works.

If people kill innocents during riots, it's their stupidity. Not LE's.

Do we really want a system controlled by mobs?

I know I don't.

So why did you do that?

Because he was sneaking up behind my car. He was either going to try and rob me, car jack me, or who knows what else!

Do you want me to tell you stories about rednecks, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, Crips, Bloods, Asian mafia types? I've seen and experienced it all.

What is the dailycaller? I'm scared to click on the link? It isn't some kind of racist, extreme right wing (there's extreme left wing too) site, is it?

Maybe a tad conservative, but not neo nazi's... lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth