17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
GVInjury1-1.png

Wow....Kudos to the Paramedics that were able to:

-Get this bloody mess to stop bleeding with no stitches or bandages

-Clean every noticable drop of blood off the rest of his head and clothing

-AND get his shirt tail neatly tucked in

Yet still have him ready for transport to arrive at the jail 32 minutes after the shot that killed Trayvon was fired. PARTICULARLY considering, that according to MapQuest, it's a 15-16 minute ride from the crime scene to the jail.

Can't access photobucket right now so take a very close look at Papa's photo, not only were they able to stop the bleeding, they apparently closely shaved a perfect circle in George's hair. And either the paramedics and cops should all be fired for not declaring George incompetent to be able to make the determination if he should go to the hospital or someone has over exposed the film to make it appear that he has extremely deep scars. If that truly was George's injuries there is no way on earth the would not have been admitted into a hospital and more than likely required life saving brain surgery!

Someone OVER enhanced and played with that video!

I am very bothered by how the media has portrayed this. Showing pictures of TM that were several years old but made him look childlike, young, innocent. Showing one picture of GZ that was several years old but made him look to be large, criminal, dangerous. In reality the two were 10 pounds different in weight and TM the taller of the two.

Why does the media insist on referring to GZ as a WHITE Hispanic? The story coming from TM's father about the Skittles is gospel but things said by GZ's father, friend, brother are doubted. Everything GZ is doubted.

GZ was on his way the store when he saw TM. He was not out that night looking to hunt anyone down 'like a dog' yet the media plays up.

Could events have happened just as GZ claimed and that is why he was not arrested? LE did speak to an eyewitness at the scene that verified what GZ said happened yet people don't want to believe that. People want to believe that LE is engaging in a cover up.

Why do so many want to think GZ is a liar? His story has not changed! What the media has put out has changed. Please don't listen to the likes of < mod snip >. They have an agenda and that is to incite racial divide.

Over the weekend I read that NBC edited the 911 recording to make GZ look even worse. Today I read that ABC enhanced the video showing GZ does have bruises and still people think it is untrue.

Is it really beyond the realm of possibility that TM did act suspicious to GZ? It is not possible that TM did jump GZ? If GZ had stayed in his car nothing would have happened. Leaving his car was a mistake and no matter what he suspected to be going on, he should have waited and let LE handle whatever. He did not do that but it doesn't mean he hunted down anyone 'like a dog'.

Let's wait for the Grand Jury decision before accusing LE of shady behavior.

Yeah the white hispanic label was the most bizarre thing. It's not that he is white, it's that the media NEEDS him to be white to push their angle of this story. It's absolutely obscene the way they have tried to skew opinion against GZ. The damage is done now, though, I don't think anything that comes out in favor of GZ will matter. Luckily the hate and anger seems to be fizzling a bit. This mob mentality is not healthy imo.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/04/01/massive-trayvon-martin-rally-set-for-sunday-in-bayfront-park-2/

Can't access photobucket right now so take a very close look at Papa's photo, not only were they able to stop the bleeding, they apparently closely shaved a perfect circle in George's hair. And either the paramedics and cops should all be fired for not declaring George incompetent to be able to make the determination if he should go to the hospital or someone has over exposed the film to make it appear that he has extremely deep scars. If that truly was George's injuries there is no way on earth the would not have been admitted into a hospital and more than likely required life saving brain surgery!

Oh my God! Martin ripped off Zimmerman's left ear too! LOL LOL

IF GZ is not arrested then he is not liable so I do not think TM family would be able to sue him or them.JMO

Actually, I think they could still sue civilly if they wanted to. I don't believe you have to have a criminal charge for a civil suit. jmo:seeya:

Per MSNBC, the State Attorney Norman Wolfinger, and possibly family members of George Zimmerman were at the scene the night of the shooting...

The Martin family lawyers are asking the Justice Dept to look into these new developments/allegations...
Can you provide a link to this please. I looked on MSNBC.com and couldn't find it.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...ission-votes-no-confidence.html#storylink=cpy

"Even though investigators have the dead boy&#8217;s cell phone, it was Trayvon&#8217;s father who combed through the phone records to discover that his son was talking to a girlfriend in the moments that led up to his death. Police never contacted the girl, who told lawyers that Trayvon was alarmed because he was being followed."

I wonder if the battery went dead on TM's phone. Inconvenient timeing for sure. The police didn't try to find out who he was so maybe the phone was dead.Well, of course it could have been damaged during the fight or whatever took place there.

RBBM - Thank you vlpate!

Beyond Belief, I agree on the battery or getting damaged. Thank you!

Yeah the white hispanic label was the most bizarre thing. It's not that he is white, it's that the media NEEDS him to be white to push their angle of this story. It's absolutely obscene the way they have tried to skew opinion against GZ. The damage is done now, though, I don't think anything that comes out in favor of GZ will matter. Luckily the hate and anger seems to be fizzling a bit. This mob mentality is not healthy imo.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/04/01/massive-trayvon-martin-rally-set-for-sunday-in-bayfront-park-2/

You do realize that the initial police report describes GZ as white, not even white/hispanic. Is there some reason Sanord PD NEEDED him to be white?

?? are you saying the video has been doctored to add an injury?

If he was lying on the ground having his head continuously smashed into the concrete sidewalk wouldn't the "welts" be smack dab on the back of his head?

imo

his head/neck was (by force?) hyper extended backwards so his chin was pointing up to the sky, even beyond a "comfortable" position?

try it for yourself: lie down on the floor, raise your chin as far as you can and push your head back and "into" the floor... the position works to explain his injuries imo.

i hope i explained this well enough to make sense !!

Do you have a link to this please?

From what I read she was talking to him when the phone cut out. Are you saying no one spoke to her until the parents checked phone record? Please link. Thank you.

I'll see if I can find it in the mean time do you have a link????

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/trayvon-martin-girlfriend-hospitalized-following-death

According to this article she was unaware she was the last to talk to TM until she was contacted after the wake. jmo

I keep think that by living there, Gz was aware of what could be seen and heard out the windows of the homes. Lots of possibilities of a witness seeing whats going on outhere behind their homes. Just how many laws was he willing to break with the possiblity of being seen?

Actually, I think they could still sue civilly if they wanted to. I don't believe you have to have a criminal charge for a civil suit. jmo:seeya:

Your right but under this law they might not be able to go after him civilly JMO.Maybe one of our lawyers here would know?

It doesn't surprise me that GZ has signs of a struggle, because I believe that Trayvon fought for his life.

Trayvon was on top of GZ apparently.
That is consistent with GZ's claims of self defense.

This is just an observation I made. Yesterday, I was squatting down to pet my stray dogs on my walkway. One of them came up from behind me and nuzzled my ear, causing me to loose my balance and topple over. I put my hand out to catch myself and scraped my hand on the concrete. I noticed the very obvious scrapes that come with falling on concrete and it made me think that IF GZ did indeed have his head hit repeatedly on concrete that night, there would surely be those same concrete scrapes on his head. Hopefully, someone somewhere documented these injuries so it can be seen. jmo, moo, all that

The injuries were noted in the police report and they are visible in the video of GZ at the police station.

Per television coverage on MSNBC the feds are now on the scene of Trayvon's killing. Taking photos and going door to door to speak to witnesses. Full coverage starting at 2 pm.

Oh my God! Martin ripped off Zimmerman's left ear too! LOL LOL

I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it!

And still not a drop of blood anywhere on George or his clothing! And wasn't it so nice of those paramedic's to press his shirt so nicely for him so that he didn't have to walk into the police station disheveled from his life or death fight?

Can you provide a link to this please. I looked on MSNBC.com and couldn't find it.

No, I'm watching TV. The story will likely repeat at some point...

ETA: by watching TV, I mean that I am not sure the story is available online...

respectfully snipped by me....but of course that would not fit everyone's version of what they want to believe happened. I think it is reasonable that to GZ TM looked suspicious - a tall figure out in the rain possibly lurking between buildings, covering their head/face and not someone he recognized normally in the neighborhood??

does a medical examiner "clean" up the body at all?
BBM

I'd like to know the answer to this myself. Maybe we could ask one of our WS mods, grandmaj. If I'm not mistaken, she works in the funeral home business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2