17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z's atty has referred to his former client as George Martin twice now. Wow he can't even get his name right! moo

wm

Taunting a congresswoman???

Making fun of her voice???

Bringing up Al Sharpton?

:truce:

Shouting at the press now!!!

"Something terrible happened and it gets couched (as racism)."

Old pictures of Trayvon looks like "he just left choir practice."

Bringing up Trayvon's Facebook pictures.

"Big man tracks down poor little boy."

Honestly. Honestly. :please: Who is dead, Mister Attorney? Attacking the victim isn't something they teach you in Law School. Bad form. Just bad. :(

If any police were on George's side, they probably aren't now that this guy has attacked them.

Why is this man still talking and trying this in the press (something he took the press to task for mere minutes ago)?

I did hear correctly earlier in that they have withdrawn as counsel?

Then for goodness sakes gentlemen - WITHDRAW already.

Should these attorney be discussing what GZ told them about what happened. What if he statement is different than what he has told his attorneys? Are they crazy???? jmo

I am completely ASHAMED to be a Floridian right now! :maddening::maddening:

Bringing up Al Sharpton?

Honestly. Honestly. :please: Who is dead, Mister Attorney. Attacking the victim isn't something they teach you in Law School.

Wow, are they seriously trying to incite riots or something? WTF?

Bringing up Al Sharpton?

Honestly. Honestly. :please: Who is dead, Mister Attorney. Attacking the victim isn't something they teach you in Law School.

So, SO incredibly unprofessional. OMG!

Are these guys really defense attorneys?

The prosecutor needs to get a gag order right now. Today. Yesterday.

This stinks to high heaven. This is a one-sided court on the sidewalk.

I have never seen anything like this in my whole life! :what:

"Shaken baby" - George's head was "smackin' around inside his skull."

"The unarmed man can kill you if he's doing what he's already doing."

I would throw both of these guys in jail, personally. They are slandering Trayvon while "not" representing Zimmerman. :banghead:

Why is it, when someone is finally speaking up, and speaking well for George, it's now time to get a gag order? I know he's saying things that a lot of people don't want to hear, but from where I sit they're telling the God's honest truth.

You must love Jose Baez for telling us all the "truth" about Casey and George and Caylee-so helpful. Defense attorneys will say anything-they owe loyalty to their client, not to us, not to the public or the state or to justice, just to get their guy off and that's not a good place to look for truth. But if that's your choice of truth it's a free country.

I for one am thrilled someone is finally speaking the truth, the voice of reason, in this crazy swirl of misreporting.

What a true breath of fresh air.

Also I like seeing passion.

Rude to the press. He keeps telling people to shut up.

I just don't believe this . . .

The way this guy talks to these reporters... I would have shut his microphone off and left! He is a rude SOB.

MOO

The vehemence with which this guy is trying to sway the press tells the tale that he TRULY BELIEVES that this case is going to trial for sure. Why else go into a pretrial opening statement yelling at the reporters???

I now see why GZ is ignoring them. They both (the older one mainly) need to have their mics turned off. They are embarrassing attorneys everywhere. Mimicking the congresswoman, poking fun at TM.. how callous!! Wow, I have never seen anything like this.

THEY ARE CLOWNS.

If the lawyers are no longer representing GZ this presser is all about them. They had some brilliant ideas for an opening/closing statement and aren't willing to let them go to waste.

I don't see why they would have to say anything about the case beyond the bare "we are no longer representing the client due to inability to contact, he can contact us any time to change that, we continue to support his innocence and hope things will settle down peacefully so that nobody else needs to get hurt. Thank you, no further questions. "

U: whoever escalates is responsible. The only account from anyone who was actually there is that he had gotten the address and was walking back to his car when he was attacked I was not there I don't know.

Just when I thought no one could top a certain other attorney. Wow.
MOO, JMO.

They just asked "any more questions about the case?" Ummm... you are NOT a part of the case!!

Sonner: Are there any other questions about the case? This will be litigated and the evidence will come out.

Uhrig: (off mic) NO. (denies that this statement means Sonner/Uhrig knows that charges will be filed/it will go to litigation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny