17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! So when will we get the first Doc. Dump?? I'm seriously jonzing for those original statements!

So did Scott Petersen

Ha! Yes, and Scott Peterson was an "ex-Eagle Scout" - we heard that every day. They even found witnesses who said he helped little old ladies across the street. And yet . . . he murdered his pregnant wife and threw her into San Francisco Bay. So much for a squeaky clean record.

He was out of sight a long time before the bounty was issued.

~jmo~
He went underground the second AS showd up.

on a different note:
I would not be too surprised if he is wondering around the streets like an Alzheimer patient,
I have heard that before, with a blow to the head.

I'll be happy with a manslaughter charge. I also hope that everyone stays calm and let's them bring in Zimmerman peacefully! There doesn't need to be a big crowd of people. Just let him be arrested like Trayvon's parents want.

I'm betting he's already in somewhere being processed. It just doesn't make sense that this prosecutor would allow losing control of the situation with a big crowd of onlookers and media trying to rush in for video and photos. She just seems far too patient and in control than to risk that kind of a scene.

jmo, moo, etc.

I hope that people do realize that GZ will most likely get bond? He won't be in jail for the whole time waiting for trial. The only way he won't get bond is if he is charged with 1st degree murder (won't happen) or he is deemed a flight risk... IMO

He went underground the second AS showd up.

on a different note:I would not be too surprised if he is wondering around the streets like an Alzheimer patient,
I have heard that before, with a blow to the head.

LOL....visual here of him doing that while creating his website and fund raising pay pal on his i pad!!!!!

I hope that people do realize that GZ will most likely get bond? He won't be in jail for the whole time waiting for trial. The only way he won't get bond is if he is charged with 1st degree murder (won't happen) or he is deemed a flight risk... IMO

I would at the very least think they would consider him a flight risk unless his legal advisors were lying yesterday and he never left the state.

I won't be surprised if he's not arrested and bonded out before her presser.....that's fine. He will be CHARGED.

I'm just glad his weapon will now be confiscated and hopefully along with the CWP...:woohoo:

I've thought about that too. He'll get arrested, charged and perhaps given bond. If he makes bond, then what? This case is out of the news cycle for awhile until the some docs show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko