17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
<---- jumps ups and runs to put the train back on track :blushing:

Soooooo.... who thinks George Zimmerman's claims fall under the SYG laws?

Send me GZ's medical reports, TM's autopsy report, and crime scene forensics report ... then I'll let you know.

;)

it must be 2:20 AM. :crazy:

I'm just trying to watch my keyboard because I see a simple misunderstanding resulted in extra work for our wonderful moderators tonight and I'm trying to not only stay out of trouble, but to not give them any extra work. :blushing:

Send me GZ's medical reports, TM's autopsy report, and crime scene forensics report ... then I'll let you know.

;)

What about the written statement and recorded interview George gave the night of the shooting and then the walk-through they did the next day? I think it might be really useful to get what GZ actually said happened and then match the rest up?

What about the written statement and recorded interview George gave the night of the shooting and then the walk-through they did the next day? I think it might be really useful to get what GZ actually said happened and then match the rest up?

I agree! okay. sure! Also the witness statements - eyewitness and cellphone witness.

I'm just trying to watch my keyboard because I see a simple misunderstanding resulted in extra work for our wonderful moderators tonight and I'm trying to not only stay out of trouble, but to not give them any extra work. :blushing:

Rut ro, I must have missed something. Since I have no nastygrams in my box, I'll assume I wasn't involved.

It is only a hunch on my part, but I think there is something in the autopsy report that will indicated the direction of the bullet, and not in a good way for GZ. It is my understanding so far that there was an entry wound but no exit wound. Something about that just makes me go... :notgood:

I agree! okay. sure! Also the witness statements - eyewitness and cellphone witness.

yeah, yeah, but none of that matters until I personally figure out what the burden of proof is in a post-preliminary hearing SYG trail :snooty::crazy:

I can has wine now???

Nite peeps!

I do not...:what:

After reading the probable cause affidavit, it was just as I suspected..GZ state of mind is in the forefront...I don't believe this to be a SYG issue, I believe he hunted TM down and deemed him a criminal as soon as he saw this lone teen walking HIS community...His mentality of a disappointed cop, is front and center...I certainly hope if a jury gets this, they use common sense and critical thinking..TM should be alive today, if not for GZ...

Justice for Trayvon Martin

I will be very interested to see if GZ's lawyer asks to have any statement he gave thrown out due to head injury. My ex-DIL got out of a hit and run with that excuse (not in Florida).

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

(Points BBM)

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/15/2750993/stand-your-ground-may-yet-survive.html#storylink=cpy
So it&#8217;s not just liberals, black lawmakers and others who cheered the second-degree murder charge against Zimmerman. Gun-rights advocates and the National Rifle Association received some political cover to resist calls to change the deadly force law.

Of course, if a judge tosses the charge and cites Stand Your Ground, the pressure will only increase to clarify the law&#8217;s intent. Indeed, the law goes on trial before Zimmerman in an actual court and in the court of public opinion.

But the facts of the Zimmerman case might make it politically tougher to amend Stand Your Ground in the Florida Legislature.

Here&#8217;s why: Special Prosecutor Angela Corey actually read the statutes. And they probably don&#8217;t give Zimmerman much immunity.

Corey probably found that, after chapter 776.013 (a&#8201;k&#8201;a Stand Your Ground), there&#8217;s another chapter, 776.041, called &#8220;use of force by aggressor.&#8221;

That law says the use of force is justified if another is committing a crime or escaping the scene.

(^Dennis Baxley is an author of one of the nation&#8217;s most notorious gun laws, Stand Your Ground)

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/15/2750993/stand-your-ground-may-yet-survive.html

A Miami-Dade firefighter&#8217;s rant about the Trayvon Martin case &#8212; posted on his personal Facebook page &#8212; is drawing scrutiny from his bosses.

Capt. Brian Beckmann&#8217;s post, published for the public Friday by the website theGrio.com, lambasts the prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case and suggests &#8220;urban youth&#8221; are the products of &#8220;failed, *****bag, ignorant, pathetic, welfare dependent excuses for parents.&#8221;

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/...ighter-under-investigation.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf

In this document it states that the call taker's suggestion to not follow is not a 'lawful order" that Zimmerman would be required to follow.

The SPD is desparately trying to cover their own sorry butts. They not only performed a shoddy and incomplete investigation but quickly decided (after an unprecedented emergency visit from the SA on a rainy Sunday evening) that this young black man's death wasn't worth the bother of charging GZ with a crime. I'm left to wonder why??

All my own opinion, of course.

A Miami-Dade firefighter’s rant about the Trayvon Martin case — posted on his personal Facebook page — is drawing scrutiny from his bosses.

Capt. Brian Beckmann’s post, published for the public Friday by the website theGrio.com, lambasts the prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case and suggests “urban youth” are the products of “failed, *****bag, ignorant, pathetic, welfare dependent excuses for parents.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/...ighter-under-investigation.html#storylink=cpy

Meaning what? That it should be fair game to shoot urban young people because their parents will be found lacking?

The SPD is desparately trying to cover their own sorry butts. They not only performed a shoddy and incomplete investigation but quickly decided (after an unprecedented emergency visit from the SA on a rainy Sunday evening) that this young black man's death wasn't worth the bother of charging GZ with a crime. I'm left to wonder why??

All my own opinion, of course.

Yep, that's alot of who shot john jargon...

So, basically the SPD is saying since the dispatcher only said, we don't need you to do that, GZ didn't violate a direct order from a police officer. Are they playing semantics?

ACorey believes he didn't follow the order after he acknowledges OK to that same dispatcher...

SPD has come under scrutiny again...just google them and you will see...they CYA more than they will admit...

I certainly hope an IA investigation is also being conducted...something has to change within that precinct...just as one Chief's son was involved in a SYG issue, that wasn't the issue at all...and he had been arrested..google the Sanford Police department and take your pick...:banghead:

Zimmerman is going to have to folks to believe that, he had his gun on him, but it was holstered, and while he was getting the thrashing of his life, he was able to un-holster his weapon and strike Treyvon dead center in the chest from underneath him with 1 shot.

Now the thing is, at such close proximity, Trayvon would have GSR on his hoodie. I think how much so will tell us alot about this case. Now a 9mm doesn't put out as much, say a .45, but its going to be difficult to explain how he got off such a great shot at Trayvon's chest, at the angle Trayvon was supposedly on top of him. Just picture your own self laying down, and envision someone on top of you, they would not be chest to chest with you, it would be more of a 45-90 degree angle, especially someone who is 6'3, with longer arms. Now imagine how difficult in a struggle for you to release a gunshot, right in the center of their chest. IMO

Now think how much easier it would be... if instead of the person on top of you... if you were on top of that person. That's why the angle of the bullet as well will tell alot of this case. An upward angle, through his aorta, will support Zimmerman's claim. A perfect shot, straight through his chest, right out his back at the same angle, will suggest Trayvon was shot while laying down. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny