17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to split hairs, but if a judge has not declared him as indigent, it doesn't matter what his attorney says. The fact that MOM asked GZ's wife today about whether or not he should be declared indigent, indicates (to me) that a judge has not yet done so.

I understand what you are saying but I was just pointing out what O'Mara has stated in his interviews previously.

~jmo~

That's just silly, making no sense. He asked that GZ have no contact.

Why would he ask GZ have no contact when the judge already said GZ should have no contact prior to him asking that? Judge set conditions which included GZ having no contact and then asked if prosecution wanted any more conditions.

What they were just talking about on In Session is that his parents didn't want a private apology, they wanted it public...So I guess I don't get the big deal. If he didn't apologize, that would be talked about too. JMO

Because he has never apologized until it was to get out on bond. He can't "recall" who he apologized to before...I call BS. JMO

I do believe the martin's can gage the sincereity of that opology putting it against what they have likely seen George posted comments on his website. Apparantly this too is a repeat of his behaviors once in court..to opologise to the offended party..to appear remorseful..

:banghead:

The Martins had already declined to meet with him. That was totally out of line. I don't MO'M did his client a service with that move.
GZ could have apologized through his numerous friends, family and his prior "lawyers"...oh, and on his website.

JMO/IMO

It was very inappropriate for Zimmerman to ambush the parents in a court of law.

It was manipulative and callous, and shows complete disrespect for Trayvon's parents,IMO.

JMO/IMO
I'm kinda thinking that the family was seated in the courtroom. They had no warning that they were going to be personally addressed. They have already made it clear they don't want to hear an apology from the man that murdered their son. Zimmerman forced them listen to his words.

Zimmerman has a real problem with boundaries, OK, we get that. Good to know. :)

They said they didn't want to meet with him. He could of made a public statement to the media and it would of had the same effect.

To be honest, I think it's much ado about nothing. Nobody believes it was sincere anyway.

That is what O'Mara has stated in many of his interviews.

-----------------------
IMO here we go again. I am thankful I dont live in Florida, now nothing against the fine people residing there but I dont think the law cares much about the people therein. This man murdered a defenseless teenager, has had run ins with the law thinks hes smart. He is a loose cannon. :banghead:

ooohh I feel things are going to really get out of control, I think I will step away from this case, I wish peace to all of you and especially to Trayvon's family.

I think that's the first time I've heard of an apology as an ambush.
agreed....

and wow, everyone would be up in arms if he hadn't used the opportunity to apologize. no matter what he does it will be ripped apart.

MOM being interviewed now...(News Ch 13 Orlando), states he thought TM's parents wanted GZ to make a statement, to answer two questions. So, imo, MOM knew full well what GZ was going to say...MOM stated that GZ answered those two questions in his statement to the Martins.

That night.

Dispatcher: Ok
GZ: He's got his hand in his waistband. Yeah, he's a black male
Dispatcher: Ok, how old would you say he is
GZ: He's got a button on his shirt
He's late teens
Dispatcher: Late teens, ok

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7715220&postcount=41"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4[/ame]

2 months later.

I thought he was just a little younger then me.

From what I have read, but can't post here because it's in Mac Forums, is that it can be deleted completly but not altered.

A Jailbroken iPhone can have the EXIF data on photos altered on the fly. There are other programs that can do the same thing once the photo is downloaded to a computer. Again, LEO have tools that detect this.

Email alert from local (Detroit) TV station:

==============================
National Breaking News
==============================

Judge sets $150,000 bond for George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case

A Florida judge set a $150,000 bond for George Zimmerman at a hearing Friday.

Minutes earlier, Zimmerman had apologized to the family of Trayvon Martin, the
unarmed African-American teen that he shot on February 26.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the ...

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.clickondetroit.com/tu/674htTXz9.html>

agreed....

and wow, everyone would be up in arms if he hadn't used the opportunity to apologize. no matter what he does it will be ripped apart.

I expected him not to take the stand at all. That was a feeble and gratuitous apology, forced on TMs parents when they clearly stated they didn't want to hear from him.

That wasn't an apology...sorry for the loss of your son? I didn't know he didn't have a weapon????? I didn't know he was so young..yet he called him a KID in that call....

all self serving....:jail:

ITA. Inconsistencies are plentiful with this guy GZ.

Lets wait until the trial before you say that. Since you don't know WHAT evidence they have, its pretty premature to say that.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

True. It's too early to tell. But IMO the charging documents were heavy on conclusory statements and light on factual ones. Prosecution better have some cards up their sleeve if they are going to win a murder 2 conviction.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

agreed....

there's a time and a place, this was neither. It seemed selfserving and fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member