17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up!!

The picture:

1) Why was some random person allowed inside a crimescene to take a picture of George's head? Since when are random people allowed to go up to people who are suspects in a crime and get close enough to take a picture... like right up on him and take a picture?

2) I thought SPD held George by gunpoint until they could handcuff him, but he is not handcuffed in this picture? You can see the cell phone in his hand?

3) Was this picture taken before LE arrived?? Who took it??

So weird??

Also, I could care less about George's injuries! Never cared before. Don't care now!

Maybe GZ dad took the picture? I think I read somewhere that he may have been at crime scene (GZ called his Dad, maybe?)...I will do some searching to see what I can find. Odd for sure! :waitasec:

JMHO~

I think you should care about his injuries and the extent (or lack thereof) of them because that's what's going to sway a jury in this case IMO.

I won't be on this jury so -- Like I have said -- I would hope Trayvon was able to do a little damage before George killed him? And I see that it was very little damage too.

The way this picture was taken alone is very questionable though. Unless this photograph was taken by LE or EMS -- I question how anyone was allowed to get that close to a suspect who just shot and killed someone. Especially someone who was supposed to be handcuffed.

MOO

You could get tiny cuts from wrestling on cement. MOM did not ask him if it was consistent with having your head slammed repeatedly on concrete.

It doesn't need to be to hide behind the SYG law. If GZ's head was knocking against the floor, that was his impression during the fight. Fear of being knocked out.

I missed the hearing, but did find a video of the "apology". I was not moved. In fact if it was not such a serious case, it would have been laughable.

I remember you saying yesterday if there was evidence of injuries that it would take the wind out of your sails. The detective got up there today and basically testified that he had injuries, specifically to the back of the head.

Just interested in your opinion on that.

As a matter of fact, it was me that said that. What I said was:

If he's really got some type of injury, why all the smoke and mirrors? All these self made pictures discussed here yesterday are an example. If this guy had any injuries why not bring out the 8 x 10 glossies? Show me simple photographic evidence of his getting the crap beat out of him, and you're gonna take a whole lot of wind out of my sails. I don't think I'm alone in that regard.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7805170&postcount=409

Call me too picky if you will, but considering the only two "pictures" ever shown to me were supposed to have been taken approximately 36 minutes apart.....of the same injury.....to the same individual.....I've gotta hold out just a little longer for something a bit more "simple" to understand as to his getting the crap beat out of him.

TMGZInjury.png

According to what Mark Nejame and Mark Eiglarsh said today on HLN, the state is locked into some of what they said today. According to them, the state has admitted NOT HAVING any evidence that GZ was the first one to get physical in the fight, nor did they have ANY EVIDENCE that GZ was following TM around the complex.

The state cannot have any evidence they are hiding for use later when asked directly on the stand by the defense.

BBM

They said they had evidence George continued following Martin after he was told not to. One of the things they said was the walking and running they heard on the tape.

Maybe GZ dad took the picture? I think I read somewhere that he may have been at crime scene (GZ called his Dad, maybe?)...I will do some searching to see what I can find. Odd for sure! :waitasec:

JMHO~

His father testified this morning that he had NOT seen the picture. IIRC

You could get tiny cuts from wrestling on cement. MOM did not ask him if it was consistent with having your head slammed repeatedly on concrete.

But if you admit to them wrestling on the cement, then you are very close to his story, of him being afraid for his life. This SYG law is not about the extent of injuries, but about the fear of being overtaken.

After such a display of elegance and heart felt apology.... I will now proceed to apologize to all my exboyfriends for... wait. That was more than 20 years ago -- do you think it would be considered a bit fake maybe? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Exactly !! his head was not smashed into a bloody pulp! if anything he may have 2 very small cuts or scratches there. :moo:

As a Seasoned vetern of dealing with head bashing patients..I can attest to your statement...No one is lying when that detective agreed it could be consistent..He is NOT medically trained to know the difference..Wellllll I am!

Having said that..i would love to hear this confirmed by a physician and EMT's who saw it initially to believe such an assertion :banghead: BTW I would love to assess this smilie's head banging damages :floorlaugh: and compare the tissue damages done there :laugh:

The degree of the injury will be very important.

Negative. It is to what extent of danger the victim (Zimmerman) thinks he is in. The photos of the injuries further serve his thought that he was in mortal danger, thus allowing for deadly force.

MOO

I won't be on this jury so -- Like I have said -- I would hope Trayvon was able to do a little damage before George killed him? And I see that it was very little damage too.

The way this picture was taken alone is very questionable though. Unless this photograph was taken by LE or EMS -- I question how anyone was allowed to get that close to a suspect who just shot and killed someone. Especially someone who was supposed to be handcuffed.

MOO

If the defense proves that TM had a position of power over GZ and had to ability to bang GZ's head against the ground and it indeed started to as evidenced by GZ's injuries to the back of his head, he's going to walk IMO.

Keep in mind, I myself don't necessarily believe this is what happened, because I don't know what happened, I wasn't there.

Have faith Isabelle. The state has a lot of evidence that they were trying to sidestep today without revealing. They have all the contradictions in Zimmerman's stories for one and they said that the evidence didn't match any of the stories that had presented.

Justice for Trayvon is coming.

~jmo~

I agree! I just saw a small snippet on Vinnie P and WOW the SA seemed ready to try him right there and then! MUST be confident in what he's got! GZ constantly contradicting himself is gonna be MAJOR!

The state has to agree to allow GZ to leave the state. Then they will have to set up a dedicated line for the monitoring device. Probation to be involved. Today is Friday I bet you don't see him released for a few business days. And there is still that bond that will have to be raised. I think he would have to come up with 15,000 to get a surety for the rest.

I think it will get complicated with a surety with the request that he be out of state though.
Doesn't the Zimmerman family have to find a bailbondsman who will agree to the requirements? The family puts up the 10% and the bailbondsman covers the rest of the bond, right?

Or the other route would be to have some other entity that is willing to underwrite the entire $150,000?

I've never had to deal with bail, so I am not clear about the details. Most of what I know about it, I learned from Stephanie Plum (Janet Evanovich books) - :floorlaugh:

IMO, JMO, etc.

BBM

They said they had evidence George continued following Martin after he was told not to. One of the things they said was the walking and running they heard on the tape.

But no evidence that he started the physical fight and no real evidence that he actually followed TM>
Hearing foot steps does not equal proof he was actually following anyone. Like he said , he could have been going to look at addresses or street signs.

It doesn't need to be to hide behind the SYG law. If GZ's head was knocking against the floor, that was his impression during the fight. Fear of being knocked out.

It will be very important in the case if they can prove he lied in his statements. If what he did was legal there was no reason to lie.

How many times does ones head need to be knocked into concrete before you respond with deadly force? The photos prove that Martin was committing a felonious assault against Zimmerman. Unless you believe that the witnesses, the police, the videotape, and this new photo is all fabricated. The felonious assault rises to a level where SYG is applicable.

MOO
BBM

I don't know how you came to this conclusion, but that is simply not true.
Again, many of us strongly believe that TM was the one that stood his ground and was defending himself from GZ, the aggressor. If GZ attacked TM first, it matters not what injuries GZ has. Was TM supposed to just stand there and let GZ kill him?
I think its safe to say that Angela Corey and her office agrees with my assertion.

Call me too picky if you will, but considering the only two "pictures" ever shown to me were supposed to have been taken approximately 36 minutes apart.....of the same injury.....to the same individual.....I've gotta hold out just a bit longer for something a bit more "simple" to understand as to his getting the crap beat out of him.

TMGZInjury.png

Actually, thank you for putting both images side by side. You can see that the laceration on the right is in the exact (almost) position in both photos.

Call me too picky if you will, but considering the only two "pictures" ever shown to me were supposed to have been taken approximately 36 minutes apart.....of the same injury.....to the same individual.....I've gotta hold out just a bit longer for something a bit more "simple" to understand as to his getting the crap beat out of him.

TMGZInjury.png
First GZ's left ear is gone, now it's his right. :floorlaugh: Who released these photo's? If they were not taken by LE, then I say they are enhanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear