17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, saw it. Confirms that the woulds are superficial at best, like a fingernail scratch. Hope the autopsy on TM was performed properly and without prejudice.

BBM... Not holding my breath on that being the case..JMHO

I was only aware of one woman - his fiancée with whom he had mutual restraining orders with. Who was the second one?

The girl he picked and threw when he was working as a bouncer at a house party. This article has been linked many times over the course of these threads.

~jmo~

It's a former co-worker's story from when he was a bouncer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/30/trayvon-martin-case-george-zimmerman_n_1392591.html

Usually he was just a cool guy,” said the former co-worker, who the newspaper didn't name. “But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When dude snapped, he snapped.” The Daily News said Zimmerman earned $50 to $100 a night for the parties. He was fired for being too aggressive with patrons.

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the newspaper quoted the former co-worker as saying. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

The girl he picked and threw when he was working as a bouncer at a house party. This article has been linked many times over the course of these threads.

~jmo~

I have not seen it. If you have a link I would appreciate it.

He wasn't too tiny to assault a police officer and two women.

Yet his wife would have us believe that she has never seen GZ get angry in the five years that they've been married. Baloney. :moo:

I have not seen a 100% confirmed height and weight for either GZ or TM.

When GZ was booked, they listed his weight as 185 lbs. His height is somewhat muddy since one side reported it a 5'8" and another as 5"10". Plus both FT and RZ junior reported GZ lost weight after the homicide. As for TM, I guess we have to wait for the autopsy report since too many variations have been reported.

Yet his wife would have us believe that she has never seen GZ get angry in the five years that they've been married. Baloney. :moo:

It must have been a great anger management course.

The autopsy would have been completed long before the controversy started. Why would it be prejudiced?

IMHO.. In all reality controversy, coverup went into play immediately after the fact...Prejudice was there before...JMHO

I have all ideas who this was on the scene so quickly after this happened and I would love to see that person's cell phone records from before the time Trayvon left the complex heading to the store all the way through until the time of the murder.

~jmo~

I have my ideas too. . You and I are on the same path as to what happened that day.

I believe Tray was seen headed towards the store when he was initially seen by someone other than GZ. I believe "that someone" called GZ....you know since he's captain of the neighborhood watch. "That someone" told GZ about Trays 'suspicious' behavior and their concerns. GZ may have agreed to go check it out., telling his sister? that he was going to Target.......but he needed his gun for that errand? That's why I believe it never had anything to do with a trip to Target.....that's why the Z camp kept throwing out that one
detail. I think in GZ mind he was out helping a friend. "That friend" may be the one some
hear on the 911 call.."that friend" may be the one who took the pictures right after the shooting...."that friend" may be the same one who felt the need to come out in public to defend GZ...."that friend" may be the one that considered starting his own website to collect donations for GZ......who knows.

IMO, "that friend" is someone deeply invested in this case and speaking out on behalf of GZ. With good reason......if it wasn't for "that friend" GZ wouldn't be in this situation..

JMO as always

GZ.
here on 911 call and the

I would give this anonymous source a little more credence had there been a call to police. Sounds like she should have pressed charges and made the security company pay for her injuries if it happened this way.

Do we know that the security company didn't pay?

Since it was illegal house party business they were in, it might be that everyone, the woman included, was eager to settle without involving the police.

I have my ideas too. . You and I are on the same path as to what happened that day.

I believe Tray was seen headed towards the store when he was initially seen by someone other than GZ. I believe "that someone" called GZ....you know since he's captain of the neighborhood watch. "That someone" told GZ about Trays 'suspicious' behavior and their concerns. GZ may have agreed to go check it out., telling his sister? that he was going to Target.......but he needed his gun for that errand? That's why I believe it never had anything to do with a trip to Target.....that's why the Z camp kept throwing out that one
detail. I think in GZ mind he was out helping a friend. "That friend" may be the one some
hear on the 911 call.."that friend" may be the one who took the pictures right after the shooting...."that friend" may be the same one who felt the need to come out in public to defend GZ...."that friend" may be the one that considered starting his own website to collect donations for GZ......who knows.

IMO, "that friend" is someone deeply invested in this case and speaking out on behalf of GZ. With good reason......if it wasn't for "that friend" GZ wouldn't be in this situation..

JMO as always

GZ.
here on 911 call and the

I am curious if those pictures were being offered to various news entities and how much ABC paid for it. Remember this is the same ABC that paid 200G for pictures of Caylee.

I would give this anonymous source a little more credence had there been a call to police. Sounds like she should have pressed charges and made the security company pay for her injuries if it happened this way.

I can't imagine any of them pressing charges considering they were at an illegal house party. With his past history of violence, it's not that hard to conclude that he would pick up a girl and throw her. If he's capable of abusing his ex-fiance, he's certainly capable of abusing another girl. Additionally, it sounds as if he was even more aggressive when he was under the influence of alcohol and considering how slurred his voice was on the 911 call the night he murdered Trayvon, I really have to wonder if he wasn't intoxicated then as well. Of course, there is no way to know this information now because of the lack of a proper investigation by the SPD.

~jmo~

JMO as always

GZ.
here on 911 call and the

We must not forget that he also was armed with his "tactical flashlights" the night he murdered Trayvon either. Why would you need "tactical flashlights" to go to Target??

~jmo~

I supsect not too too many are eager to call police when they are having an illegal house party...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay