17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimberly he said in the tape he is going to inform the judge tomorrow. Go a couple of pages back for the link. He mentioned he had a hearing tomorrow.
It is supposed to be on the Sunshine requests. But he said he would accept the fallout for this issue and tell the judge tomorrow.
He should throw them both in jail. IMO

Kimberly he said in the tape he is going to inform the judge tomorrow. Go a couple of pages back for the link. He mentioned he had a hearing tomorrow.
It is supposed to be on the Sunshine requests. But he said he would accept the fallout for this issue and tell the judge tomorrow.

Sorry I missed the link.
If its video I can't watch it on my phone.

Thanks for the answer.

They do not know what was said to provoke a fight. They only know that the statement GZ gave as to the events and how they happened are not consistent with the evidence they have gathered so far. I take that to mean that GZ lied about TM being the aggressor. Why would GZ do that? My guess is he had to or face murder charges. How common is it that a defendant will tell the truth???? Bet the percentage is in the single digits. jmo

I just don't get how the whole thing turned into gun laws and stand your ground if Trayvon was not at zimmerman's house trying to get in. There hasn't been anything said about Trayvon doing a thing that was really suspicious and the DA did charge GZ. I don't even know how it could be called a fight if he was after and trying to apprehend and hold Trayvon. For all Trayvon knew he could have been another Dahmer or Gacy and was just trying to get away. It makes no sense that TM would have been the aggressor unless hands were put on him and he was fighting to get away. Just my IMO, but I'd bet that a gun was pointed at him pretty much right away. From some things I've read about GZ, he may have been a ticking timebomb and obsessed with his neighborhood and crime. Possibly control issues as well.

I thought the hearing was for info release to the media.

Why would the revoke bail?

Is it for something else?

Because his bail was based on his financial earnings. It's a little hard to say you missed the amount in the account. He presented himself as having no money at the hearing and that was the basis the judge used to set his bail. Judge Lester really does not look like the type you want to "tick off". jmo

Does this mean that GZ withheld that info from his lawyer while appealing for a low bond?
JMO/IMO
Boy, oh boy, it sure sounds like it. Everyone acts clueless...meanwhile the $$ keep coming in.
Surely there would be a way for State of Florida to prove there was deliberate deception. GZ is a hands on kind of guy. I have a feeling he was probably logging in frequently. :wink:

I think O'Mara was so focused on trying to blindside the Prosecution that he himself got blindsided by his very own client. tsk. tsk.

I was speaking of the trial (if there is one).

And my opinion stands on the fact that the investigator admitted under oath a lack of evidence on some very important matters.

That's fine, but "important matters" is not the same as "things they're (the State is) claiming".

Sorry to be picky, but you would hold me to the same standards.

But, when he answered, under oath that he didn't have certain information, he can't later say he had it.

Wouldn't it be easier to say what you mean? How are we to respond to "certain information"?

That's fine, but "important matters" is not the same as "things they're (the State is) claiming".

Sorry to be picky, but you would hold me to the same standards.

Nova, the questions and answers are in the bond hearing transcript.

In MY opinion, from watching that hearing, the investigator said that they do not have evidence on certain matters that are very important matters for a 2nd degree murder charge.

In my opinion, that will cause an issue to the state of there is a trial.

JMO from watching the hearing.

Because his bail was based on his financial earnings. It's a little hard to say you missed the amount in the account. He presented himself as having no money at the hearing and that was the basis the judge used to set his bail. Judge Lester really does not look like the type you want to "tick off". jmo

I sure hope you're right, LC! It seems like he's bent over backwards for the defendant so far. Allowing him to wear his Sunday suit, allowing his witnesses to appear by phone, basing his bail on his family's ability to pay, etc.

IMO

Wouldn't it be easier to say what you mean? How are we to respond to "certain information"?

Nova, the questions and answers are documented on the bond hearing transcripts.
I don't remember it word for word.
And, if I went from recollection, I'd be torn apart for any word I misstated due to "standards" such as yours.
And you know that to be true.

I'm not being rude, but you know you, my dear old friend, would call me out on any thing I got wrong. And my memory function ain't what it used to be.

:smile:

JMO/IMO
Boy, oh boy, it sure sounds like it. Everyone acts clueless...meanwhile the $$ keep coming in.
Surely there would be a way for State of Florida to prove there was deliberate deception. GZ is a hands on kind of guy. I have a feeling he was probably logging in frequently. :wink:

How about the fact that MOM said he was shuting down the site a few days ago to avoid copycat sites. If this is so how did he not know about the money. He shut it down for a reason and I don't think it was because he was afraid people would be sending money to a copycat site. They can do that now so shuting it down isn't going to stop people from sending money to sites they believe belong to GZ. Not everyone is aware of what is going on. jmo

GZ's call is clear evidence that TM was profiled due to his age and gender. I won't address the issue of race, although I think it's quite clear what happened.

Why wouldn't he be profiled by his age and gender? There were recent crimes, included a home invasion, in that complex. And all of the suspects were YOUNG MALES. It is not illegal to be suspicious of someone who fits a profile of earlier crimes in the area.

JMO/IMO

And what about that song and dance that his family had to desperately find ways to come up with the money?

I think what's taking place is utterly disgusting. O'Mara has known about this website and even addressed it early on if I'm not mistaken. This is just horse dookie in my opinion. I had a pretty low opinion of O'Mara after the apology issue last week but this far exceeds that little gem.

~jmo~

"A police report indicated he was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head."

Okay, so how did he get the bloody nose and head?

Possible scenarios:
1) After shooting TM, GZ injured himself in both places to bolster a self-defense defense.
2) Injured in a fight that GZ started, and GZ finished by shooting TM.
3) Injured in a fight that TM started, and GZ finished by shooting TM.

Which is most likely, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member