AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cousin has substance abuse issues???
OMG that opens up a whole new can of worms!
He could have sold little Isabel EASILY across the border into Mexico
(SMH) Oh Isabel :sigh:

Marc Klaas said the parents are talking to the Today Show.

NG Bombshell tonight.....The cousin once lived in the Celis home. (remember the source)

Did you SEE the cousins criminal record?It was the SAME record, part from Douglas County, that we saw for the 'uncle.'

This cousin IS the uncle that did the first interview as the family spokesman.

If NG opened her show with his criminal record blown up on the screen, and with a discussion about him once living with the family, then I think there is something to this rumor. imo

Can we resume the uncle vs. cousin debate again?! JOKING.

Maybe, in Tuscon he is Isa's uncle, but in Tucson he is her cousin??

Sorry, but between all the server problems, the HLN "bombshells" and all the rest, I am starting to go a little nutty... :skip:

I am still leaning that the parents are not the culprits here, and the fact that the son was being interviewed again w/o counsel and w/o parents makes me think immediate family is not suspected. So, uncle, cousin, friend of family, stranger. In that order, more or less, would be my list.

Interesting that NG is not naming the cousin.

His charges are rather normal charges for maybe 10% of US citizens and that is shooting a low figure.

Marijuana DISTRIBUTION in Douglas county.

A DUI, so he lost his license. Then drove without a license. And I think a controlled substance arrest.

And then he comes to stay with his relatives. :mad:

He had THREE DUIs in 2011. Alcohol has a disinhibiting effect. :(

His charges are rather normal charges for maybe 10% of US citizens and that is shooting a low figure.

But don't those charges exactly match the 'uncles' record that was sleuthed earlier?

And marijuana distribution does not come up in 10% of the population, does it?

Possession, for sure. But distribution?

When they show that pic of precious Isabel smiling with her eyes open real wide it always reminds me of that one pic of Jessica Lunsford making that same face. I think she was lying with her dog in the pic.... Sigh. so very sad.

Now the neighbor two doors down from the 3 little girls' grandparents' home says that the sketch of the voyeur matches the man he saw looking in his window in 2009.

(Hmm. I wonder why he and his wife didn't state this yesterday during their many interviews. Supposedly he installed an expensive security camera system after the voyeur, but they still HAD to move away from their dream home. Hmmm.)

don't mean to be fussy but its Cochise County...Douglas is the town, with Agua Prieta the part of the city on the other side of the border...

But don't those charges exactly match the 'uncles' record that was sleuthed earlier?

And marijuana distribution does not come up in 10% of the population, does it?

Possession, for sure. But distribution?

The charges NG is stating are the charges for JM aka Uncle per earlier interview.

I was being a bit facetious with 10% of the population with DUI's and possession/distribution of weed.

There are so many people who distribute marijuana that don't ever get caught.

Yeah, over decades they might be "rather normal", but not 3 DUIs in 2011 (in one year).

Marijuana DISTRIBUTION in Douglas county.

A DUI, so he lost his license. Then drove without a license. And I think a controlled substance arrest.

And then he comes to stay with his relatives. :mad:

Cochise County (Douglas, AZ), or Douglas County in what state?

BBM

Whatever was wrapped in the towel could have been bagged and tagged as evidence from the search warrant. But it would seem odd not to just put it in a bag to keep it from being seen.

That is what I was thinking. They were trying to conceal whatever it was from the media and bystanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school