AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that the first real attempt to abduct Isabel came on the night the dogs got loose,the week before the actual abduction. I think the abductor lost his nerve,and took off. He left the gate open as he took off. In this scenario, the abductor is fairly young,and has likely never done this before. He would live close by,probably on the block. MOO

I think he prowls the neighborhood,and probably spent a lot of time planning how to take Isabel, and getting up the nerve to take her. MOO

This story about Isabel sleeping in her brothers' room intrigues me. I wonder if she was scared at night.Perhaps she had heard someone outside her window at one time. Or maybe she just sensed some type of danger...MOO

Also, the abductor is someone who has no need to get up very early on Saturday. He could be up very late on Friday nights... MOO

Your statement about the fear makes sense to me. When I was a child I had exceptional hearing (still do). I could hear a lightbulb before it blew. I was so afraid of what I heard during the night that I crawled in with my older brother every night when my sister was not home.
So, if you are right, I wonder when Isa started sleeping in her brothers room?
I know we don't have the answers to most questions raised but I am hopeful that the Celis family reads here at Websleuths and our questions could jog their memory and help find Isa.

Praying for Isa to come home safely.

We had an animal control officer in our county one time and I thought he was overly friendly and very flirty. I was glad when he didnt work for the county anymore.

I have never had a dog picked up but if the animal control guy saw me out in our yard he would stop and talk for up to an hour. I thought to myself "shouldnt you be working?"

IMO

Dennis Rader, BTK killer, was an animal control officer.

We had an animal control officer in our county one time and I thought he was overly friendly and very flirty. I was glad when he didnt work for the county anymore.

I have never had a dog picked up but if the animal control guy saw me out in our yard he would stop and talk for up to an hour. I thought to myself "shouldnt you be working?"

IMO

I had a similar experience. We had an animal control officer visit our home and apparently he stayed quite awhile talking to my 18 yr old DD. :mad:
She said he spent almost 45 minutes asking her lots of questions about our dogs, and about the fact they were overdue on their registrations. They were up to date on their shots but we had their old tags on and he could have just told us to bring the new paperwork in, but he stayed and made small talk with her for quite awhile. And he kept wanting to make friends with our German Shepherd, who is not a friendly dog to strangers in the yard. He never went into the house, but was in the patio area with her and the dogs, and she had to hold the GS by the collar, because she was snarling much of the time. LOL

I have been wondering,if Becky,as a Pediatric ER nurse has ever had to testify,in court on a suspected child abuse case,or has been involved in an attempted,but failed rescue of a child,perhaps a girl around Isa's age? As a nurse myself,we are faced with these things almost daily.

What about the animal control officer? He apparently made a visit to the home just a day prior. Maybe he saw Isabel there that day and liked her?
And an animal control officer would not be intimidated by the dogs. And he would know the layout of the home perhaps.

If you mean that an animal control officer was at the Celis home the day prior to Isa missing?
No, we don't know that an officer was at their house at all, but if he was when the dogs were loose, it would have been Friday, the 13th a week before.

Sounds like the dogs were picked up by the pound and Sergio didnt know it until the 19th. The family may have been looking everywhere for the dogs in their area that weekend. What day was the 13th on? Wasnt that a Friday? He probably got in touch with them and once they knew who the owner was they charged him with the violations. If he did not have their vacinations up to date then the dogs probably didnt have a tag saying who the owner was.

IMO

And if that is the case the 'perfect' time to take Isa was while the dogs were gone?

oh my, you all are scaring me.. I never thought of scary animal control officers...wow

If you mean that an animal control officer was at the Celis home the day prior to Isa missing?
No, we don't know that an officer was at their house at all, but if he was when the dogs were loose, it would have been Friday, the 13th a week before.

Oh, I thought he was at their home. If dogs run loose in our neighborhood the animal control officers usually come out and make a visit to check on the fencing etc.

There is no evidence that Isa's parents have an attorney. In fact they answered that question just a few days ago when asked and said 'no' they did not have a reason to have an attorney.'

So I dont think they do have one or need one either.

I dont think it is a family member of Isa's.

With other children taken from their bedroom in the dead of night this way with adults in the home and dogs too........I do think it could very well be a stranger or someone the parents dont know well.

IMO

They even went into the house one on one with detectives without an attorney.

I do not think they have done anything wrong but I do think that this may have very well been caused by a family member. I could be wrong about that too and may be shocked in the end.

I so feel for this family!

I thought that the first real attempt to abduct Isabel came on the night the dogs got loose,the week before the actual abduction. I think the abductor lost his nerve,and took off. He left the gate open as he took off. In this scenario, the abductor is fairly young,and has likely never done this before. He would live close by,probably on the block. MOO

I think he prowls the neighborhood,and probably spent a lot of time planning how to take Isabel, and getting up the nerve to take her. MOO

This story about Isabel sleeping in her brothers' room intrigues me. I wonder if she was scared at night.Perhaps she had heard someone outside her window at one time. Or maybe she just sensed some type of danger...MOO

Also, the abductor is someone who has no need to get up very early on Saturday. He could be up very late on Friday nights... MOO

BBM:
Intriguing theory. Do we know they got loose at night?

Oh, I thought he was at their home. If dogs run loose in our neighborhood the animal control officers usually come out and make a visit to check on the fencing etc.

That's a possibility. It would have been a week before.

The citation was on the 13th, a Friday. I assumed the dogs were found loose on Friday, the 13th during the daytime.

The dog behind the gate does look like he wears a collar, but of course that pic was taken after the dog at large charge, after Isa was gone :(

I am feeling a bit spooked again, though...thinking back to the dogs at large incident. I think it might be telling. I wish we could know more.

The citation on the 13th would indicate to me that they got caught loose during the day. JMO or JMS? on the hours of animal control in most cities.

oh my, you all are scaring me.. I never thought of scary animal control officers...wow

lol It could just as well be a neighbor or the previous owner of the home or even the repair person.

Here in WV, when land is developed for home sites, a lot of times the developers have specific homes a person can choose from. If the Celis' live in a subdivision, then theirs may not be the only home designed with the same blueprints. Many people could know the floor plan.

lol It could just as well be a neighbor or the previous owner of the home or even the repair person.

Here in WV, when land is developed for home sites, a lot of times the developers have specific homes a person can choose from. If the Celis' live in a subdivision, then theirs may not be the only home designed with the same blueprints. Many people could know the floor plan.

Good point. It is part of a housing community: Rita Ranch
http://www.ritaranchhomesforsale.com/desert-crossings.html

I am going to have dog catcher nightmares, tonight, though.

IMO

Dennis Rader, the BTK Serial Killer was an Animal Control Officer for a while... one of the reasons I don't trust anyone in any 'position of authority'. :what:

It's plausible that the kidnapper let the dogs loose in hopes that animal control would come get them or in hopes that the family would find something to do with the dogs at night (like put them in the garage or in a crate/cage). I don't know. Just a thought.
It is also possible that the 3 barking dogs were barking their brains out for hours and an angry neighbor released them hoping they would never return.

Dennis Rader, the BTK Serial Killer was an Animal Control Officer for a while... one of the reasons I don't trust anyone in any 'position of authority'. :what:

Sorry for stating what you guys had already abudantly stated!! That is what happens when you are trying to catch up on a thread, and you read something you "quote" without reading further on! It is also what happens when you are with a group of WebSleuthers - a group of fabulous people who can make connections about "little things" that connect current cases to historical cases.

I thinkg e are all forgetting the RSo that lived just down the street. That is where my suspicions lie. Why don't they clear him.? I think the forensics they took from his home will reveal a lot. jmo

I thinkg e are all forgetting the RSo that lived just down the street. That is where my suspicions lie. Why don't they clear him.? I think the forensics they took from his home will reveal a lot. jmo

How do I get info on the RSO? Is there and address for google man to walk and look at the RSO house? Is there a way to find out if RSO had ever been in the Celis home? Maybe before they bought it? RSO for crimes against children?

Not forgetting him, just working on the dog theory right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592